NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6847|North Texas
Well I hope there are some good links for our friends across the pond!
captain-a
63 61 70 74 61 69 6e 2d 61
+141|6629|Germany

alpinestar wrote:

Someone should make a TORRENT
So, after some search for a working tracker I've finally made the torrents Here are the links, go and get it:

Incremental:
BF1_patch_1_3_incremental.torrent

Full:
BF1_patch_1_3_full.torrent

I provide them on one of our server with a full 100mbit connection up/down Have fun.
BTW: If the download will not start try to use 'force download'.

Last edited by captain-a (2006-05-23 12:00:08)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

NM156 wrote:

I tried to put the fastest links at the top of the list. Most of them are american links though.
Well, I am in the same country as that site.
DJSMITH
+0|6554
just became availible from EA's offical site...
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6775|Hamburg, Germany

captain-a wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

Someone should make a TORRENT
So, after some search for a working tracker I've finally made the torrents Here are the links, go and get it:

Incremental:
BF1_patch_1_3_incremental.torrent

Full:
BF1_patch_1_3_full.torrent

I provide them on one of our server with a full 100mbit connection up/down Have fun.
BTW: If the download will not start try to use 'force download'.
Sweet 600kB/s on the full download ! Thx and +1
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6736|DUTCH snap ik!
i need a link too the server 1.3 download plz!
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6847|North Texas

ThePriest1750 wrote:

i need a link too the server 1.3 download plz!
Check the original post, I just added a link to the server binary.
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6691|England, GBR
I d/loaded from Multiplay FTP @ 700KB/Sec. - Gonna tryinstalling now. Bet it fucks up. BET!
Fabbi_Kanin
+46|6600
I tried to DL from some site called computergames.ro
Went nice until now, from 58kb/s it's slowly sinking and now DL speed is 41,1kb/s
Must be a lot of guys DLing stuff at the same time or something.
I'm just a little concerned cause the time here and now is 22.14 and time left is 45 minutes 20 seconds whilst the remaining time 30 min ago was 45 min 40 sec

Edit: AND I forgot to mention that the patch was DLed 59 times when I started and now it has been DLed like 563 times so it has to be that. BTW 40,4 kb/s now...

Last edited by Fabbi_Kanin (2006-05-23 12:17:10)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6695|Howell, Mi USA
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Computer_Guy
+54|6698

M1-Lightning wrote:

thejigga wrote:

im afraid to install.
Make a copy of your BF2 folder on your desktop and then patch. That way you can play both versions.
Cool I'll do that
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
I still haven't gotten home yet since school.  I was helping my friend with installing his video card and now i'm at my grandma's house.  Still got homework, OMG.  I probably won't even be able to download it today.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2006-05-23 15:33:48)

My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6621

M1-Lightning wrote:

Currently the BF2 folder in your program files is 1.22. If you copy that folder before you patch and paste it on your desktop then you will have 1.22 on your desktop. When you patch, it will patch the original BF2 folder in your program files. Use the original BF2 shortcut that you always use in order to play 1.3. In order to play 1.22, you will need to go into that copied folder on your desktop and use the .exe file there.
you shouldn't have explained it you confused 500 people well to me i know how but why... i mean ea made it offical that the servers should run it its not like you are going to stay in patch 1.22 forever
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6734|Singapore
is bf2s file section down?
lifestyle
+11|6583|Norway.

Computer_Guy wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

thejigga wrote:

im afraid to install.
Make a copy of your BF2 folder on your desktop and then patch. That way you can play both versions.
Cool I'll do that
where is that folder?
UncleNasty
+7|6556
thanks man hella fast links....131 yay
{CN}420
+30|6678
Getting 850 on http://triton.networkoperations.us/bf2s … update.exe

Florida here.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6586|Seattle
it took longer for the patch to install than download +1 thanks
Black_Water
+3|6763
thank you very much
Jean_Peste_tu?
Yes I Do
+44|6621|Auteuil, Laval
You lucky bunch of guys that can download just like that!!!

I've been working on installing that patch for about 3hrs now and I've confirmed that My computer or settings are wrong.  It could also be my anti spyware is not enough strong to clean my system.

I'm always having the same problem since day one of the EA exponential surabundance of P.A.T.C.H.E.S.

Patches will get corrupt, won't start-up, or when I finally get to download one I get the message ''Patch failed'' when installing it.  That is after the ''InstallSheild'' start-up, language selection...

I can't download any executable so no Spybot (I have Adaware pro) or other freeware of anysort.

I've always had to get a copy from my brothers that they had burned for me.

Tonight I was having big hope when I hit the link that ''duk0r'' posted, it was dnlding fast (420K/sec) and OMG it's installing!!!   BAM ''Patch failed''!!!  I should have made a copy of the .exe like explain before.  DO IT!  DO IT!   DO IT!   Did I say it enough. I wouldn't be stuck now with corrupt data that is being recognised by servers.

Anyway that's more a comment than a request for help, the problem could be from anywhere within my system and that inclines me to reformat my rig. 

Speaking of which: 
Mobo Asus A8N-SLI
AMD 3200+
Kingston 1 Gig (Dual 512m)
Gigabyte GF6 GV-NX68256D-B-ED
DVD burner from LG

To upgrade;
Power supp Brand??? 350W
Old HD IDE Maxtor 7,200 40Gig... I want that Serial ATA before to reformat!
On board sound.
More RAM
Another 6800 to go SLI

I will REsearch for my problems.  Good night.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6653

NM156 wrote:

Fixed the commander toys on Wake Island 2007 so that the US can no longer disable the Chinese artillery
Someone please clear this up for me. You mean to tell me there is now way to blow up chinese arty now? That is pure BS, i cant believe people bitched about that. Its a tactic that can happen on any other map. what the hell?
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6622|Gold coast, Aus.
What exactly is teh "Dragon valley exploit"?
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6734|Singapore
Which link is the most trusted to download 1.3?
[FHF]MattyZ
What the Deuce?
+29|6663|Washington

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

NM156 wrote:

Fixed the commander toys on Wake Island 2007 so that the US can no longer disable the Chinese artillery
Someone please clear this up for me. You mean to tell me there is now way to blow up chinese arty now? That is pure BS, i cant believe people bitched about that. Its a tactic that can happen on any other map. what the hell?
If the US destroyed the Chinese artillery, then repaired it after they had that flag, it would become the US artillery.  For the Chinese to get it back, they would have to destroy it, then repair it.
[FHF]MattyZ
What the Deuce?
+29|6663|Washington

gene_pool wrote:

What exactly is teh "Dragon valley exploit"?
You can get into one of the buildings at a flag point, and shoot out of it without being seen.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard