thinner44
+1|6810
Please can the US contingent stop buying the G15 keyboard. (jk) . The UK release has now been put back twice because of supply shortage... it's now destined to be released on the 18th November ... sheesh

Every time the doorbell rings, I'm racing shouting, it's here, it's here... only to find it's someone like the Avon lady holding out a lipstick .... 'mmmm' pretty colours though
j00han
+0|6810|netherlands
The rzare copperhead ownz
itts really nice and super smooth
I have the hands off a ape too but it fits like beer to a man
Razer = quality & years of research/expierence
Logitech = quick money  (for company)

btw the razer tefon feets are way smoother than my other mouse with teflon feet
and they are embedded so i dont think they ever wear off. The whole mouse looks very solid

P.S.
I used my copperhead and i LOVED it
then i wanted to know my FPS ingame and installed FRAPS
Now my mouse doesnt even respond ingame
i deinstalled FRAPS
My mouse still doesn't respond
Does someone know a SOLUTION?

thanks in advance
j00han
FLaXCarnage
+1|6787|Florida
Ordered my g5 mouse last night and am going to go buy my g15 keyboard from Compusa for $20.00 on sale.
Maj.Do
+85|6752|good old CA
hey guys how do u set the DPI for like sniping , armor and stuff?
i also have a copperhead and diamond back.  i dont like how bulky the new G series mouses from logi are
FLaXCarnage
+1|6787|Florida

Maj.Do wrote:

hey guys how do u set the DPI for like sniping , armor and stuff?
i also have a copperhead and diamond back.  i dont like how bulky the new G series mouses from logi are
I personally put my dpi on the lowest possible (800 dpi) while sniping
Scharfschütze [GeR]
+0|6718|Berlin, Germany
I ordered the G15 some days ago and i´m sure it´s a pretty investment...!

My mouze is a Logitech MX510 and I don´t need more than that jewel... It´s perfect.

Last edited by Scharfschütze [GeR] (2005-12-08 05:16:29)

-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6729|Australia
I have a MX1000 myself, i wish they would make it with 2000dpi, coz, i liek the extra buttons, i myself actually use them
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6771|AUS, Canberra

j00han wrote:

P.S.
i deinstalled FRAPS

thanks in advance
j00han
yeh get a g5
j00han
+0|6810|netherlands

the_heart_attack wrote:

j00han wrote:

P.S.
i deinstalled FRAPS

thanks in advance
j00han
yeh get a g5
that i a possibilety but it should just work it did before
and its not oly the mouse i also have no keyboard input into BF2
I can just alt tab to windows but ingame it wont work, in the menu's it is working
I just dont understand how a small program like fraps can do this.
anyone else has problems??
p.s. the EA ad when i start up is empty too

edit:Problem solved
the fact was my keysettings in BF2 looked okey but as i later found out The controls.con file was all messed up
i replaced it and it worked afterwards.

Last edited by j00han (2005-12-09 10:24:22)

dunn2953
+0|6723
i have an mx1000 and it PWNS

Razor mice are good i have a friend with one but the extra buttons of the MX1000 and side scroll make a massive difference.

does the G7 have 2 thumb buttons or just one?

i think for christmas which is 20 days before my b-day so i combine my money/gifts i will get this stuff

Logitech G7 (if 2 thumb buttons)
Saitek C52 throttle and joystick
maybe a G15 or Saitek Eclipse keyboard   
Saitek ProGamer Command Unit                 http://store.yahoo.com/saitekusa/progacoun.html

Last edited by dunn2953 (2005-12-08 19:47:38)

SNIPMIKE
Fire In The Hole!!!!!!
+1|6750|Orlando, FL
G5/7 has ONE thumb button.
MX 510/518 has TWO.
DriftX
+0|6787
Bobo,  how's the G15? I've been wanting one for awhile...

check your PMs too.
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6756
I have the G5, I love it.  I set it at 300, 600, 1000, 2000.  I normaly snipe at 600.  Run infantry at 1000, run tanks at 2000.  300 I almost never use.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

hey i need help..... im getting the g7. whats this thing... you can change dpi??? what does that mean and how do you do it. because if it makes you play better then i wanna know. i just play not looking at mouse details but i have noticed that the laser mice have a better overall feel and are better quality. i would like to know what this dpi thingy means. soz if its a stupid question. im just getting used to all these gaming accessories.
Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6822

zimmer92 wrote:

hey i need help..... im getting the g7. whats this thing... you can change dpi??? what does that mean and how do you do it. because if it makes you play better then i wanna know. i just play not looking at mouse details but i have noticed that the laser mice have a better overall feel and are better quality. i would like to know what this dpi thingy means. soz if its a stupid question. im just getting used to all these gaming accessories.
The DPI affects the sensitivity of the mouse.
With the G5 or the G7 (logitech) you can adjust the DPI on the fly using the 2 buttons below the scroll wheel.
What it means is that for eg. sniping where you need a steady hand and precise aiming you can lower DPI to say 400.
For regular combat you can click button and jump DPI to say, 800 and for Tank or APC work you can jump your DPI to 1200 so turret will spin on a dime!

Above are just example DPI settings G5/G7 supports 400-2000 DPI and if you install the software you can set the levels to whatever you like.

G5 is corded with weights you can adjust
G7 is cordless

Link to Logitech G7 - there is a demo on the page for you

Hope that helps

Last edited by Leatherface-TCM (2005-12-09 13:37:30)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Leatherface-TCM wrote:

zimmer92 wrote:

The DPI affects the sensitivity of the mouse.
With the G5 or the G7 (logitech) you can adjust the DPI on the fly using the 2 buttons below the scroll wheel.
What it means is that for eg. sniping where you need a steady hand and precise aiming you can lower DPI to say 400.
For regular combat you can click button and jump DPI to say, 800 and for Tank or APC work you can jump your DPI to 1200 so turret will spin on a dime!

Above are just example DPI settings G5/G7 supports 400-2000 DPI and if you install the software you can set the levels to whatever you like.

G5 is corded with weights you can adjust
G7 is cordless

Link to Logitech G7 - there is a demo on the page for you

Hope that helps
yeah thnx it does
makeuser
+5|6725|Texas
I use the G7, no cord is great & no sacrifice in performance (ppl still get the drop on me, but it has nothing to do w/the mouse), DPI adjustable and you can set battery warning sensitivity as well.  The surface of the mouse does seem to collect some hand grime & you need to clean it occasionally to prevent it from looking gross.  Battery charge/swap is easy.  1 thumb button is a detraction.

newegg
-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6729|Australia
I like my MX1000, because of the thumb buttons, i actually put them to use, as for the G5, i thought it was pretty good so i bought it for my gf (Hi -_{MoW}_-GallaZ!)

Last edited by -_{MoW}_-Assasin (2005-12-15 03:46:00)

atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6772|Atlanta, GA USA
I have an MX518, and I love it.  I don't change the sensitivity, just leave it at 1600DPI.  I have never had a problem with the size either.
I use every button except the "application switch" button.

Left - fire
Right - alt fire
middle (scroll wheel) - reload
thumb front - prone
thumb back - jump
"sensitivity up" - crouch
"sensitivity down" - switch to pistol (comes in very handy when you run out of ammo)

I've never tried any of the Razer mice.
uk.solidsnake
+3|6709|England, UK
I'll stick with my trusty MX510 and SteelPad combo. I tried out the G5 a friend of mine bought with his new system and the sensitivity is awesome but the scroll wheel protudes too far out and becomes uncomfortable to operate. The lack of the second button on the side is disappointing, too.
Maj.Do
+85|6752|good old CA
RAzer Copper head fan here
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6755
I use a razer diamondback & exact mat at the moment which is just great, but think I would definately upgrade to a Copperhead over a logitech mouse anyday, since the mice are smaller & more comfortable on my Arthritis ridden hands
pickin86
+1|6447
Its all about the Razer Copperhead.
I used to have the G5 then got my copperhead.
Razer is way better for gaming!!!

Nothing beats it!! Muahahahaha
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

wtf. Revive.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard