trentnorris
Scar 11 whore
+22|6675
i use razer copperhead tempest blue. sweet mouse indeed. when you bought this one you wont be needing any newer ones until later on.
theheadseeker
+2|6729|Italy
RAZER COPPERHEAD TEMPES BLUE the best mouse....
PuN!sHer
+18|6579
I use a Razer Viper.
ssonrats
+221|6665
I have a razer pro 1.6-1600dpi with on the fly sensitivity what you can actually change the dpi whenever you want, me and my bro both think that it is better than logitech's equivelants(g3,g5 etc).
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6714|Howell, Mi USA
Microsoft® IntelliMouse Explorer 4.0 - USB

Specifications   

Connection USB 2.0 / 1.1, PS2

Buttons Five Programmable Buttons

Sensor Microsoft Optical Technology

Features Tilt Wheel Scroll, Ergonomic Design
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6695|Moscow, Russia
I use MX510. I know it's an old model, but it's just great for games and web browsing. My previous mouse was a cheap Genius and it is so cool to have those additional buttons for your...mm..side finger. I bind parachute to the bigger of them and it's very helpful in such maps as Karkand when you have to jump off the buildings a lot. And I bind nightvision to the smaller one for SF. The only thing I dislike in this mouse is a quite useless little button behind the wheel. It was originally design to switch between active windows, but after a couple of times I randomly pressed it in the middle of BF2 action I turned it off. And I wish BF2 recognized the two scroll buttons by the wheel too, I would bind some useful stuff to it, which is distant on the keyboard, like defibrillators for medic.
Lime
[Bf.Nut] - No Use Talking
+23|6765|Singapore
Currently: G5
Previously: MX510 and MX518

Tracker type and dpi difference aside, the main thing i like about the G5 over the MX510/518 is the way its left and right-click buttons keep clear of dirt. The MX510/518 left and right-click buttons get dirty too easily - i dislike the feeling of touching the dirt while gaming and the hassle of needing to clean them regularly. However, they have two thumb buttons compared to the G5's one.

Razer's line of mice like the Viper, Diamondback, Krait and Copperhead have never appealed to me, i don't feel comfortable with their shape.

Last edited by Lime (2006-05-23 10:17:56)

uber73
+188|6772|Brisbane
G5, had razor diamondback before this, but it hurt my hand over long play...
g5 is awesome, but, it could do with a few extra buttons.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6762|London

Logitech G7, I love it, I've had no problems with it and it takes 3 seconds to switch between batterys

https://www.hardware-pacers.com/reviews_images/logitech_g7/package.jpg
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6585|Area 51
Mx518 Ftw!!!
beerface702
+65|6713|las vegas

G3|Genius wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

i use a shitty £5 job i picked up when i threw my other mouse against a wall in disgust at the teamkillers on wake island waiting for THEIR jet..

its the best 5 quid i've ever spent.. my K : D has gone up a fair wee bit since i got it

left click - primary fire
right click - iron sights.
scroll wheel - weapon select
scroll click - prone
I bought the microsoft optical clunker.  I love that mouse.  simple.  inexpensive.  accurate.  lightweight.  and it just fits my hand.  I like it.

my settings are the same as yours except my scroll click is my parachute.  This is so that when I jump off walls or buildings I don't need to fumble around pounding on the 8,9,0,F9,F10,i,and o keys simultaneously just to get my parachute out before i splat
same here the scroll click works great for parachute. although i think im wearing it out.im a chute whore

ill probably pick up a G5 in a month or so to compare, then give this one to my roomie

i like the idea of changing DPI. the mx is set at 800 which is a bit much in turrents, to fast for my drunkness point on a target at 800, 400 dpi would be good for that, or sniping

Last edited by beerface702 (2006-05-23 15:58:33)

voltage
+46|6860|Sweden
Mx518 and a 510 before that. It's perfect but the left mouse button failed on both of them after a while. I've sent the Mx518 back and will hopefully get a new one (it's been 3 weeks today, 3 weeks with no bf!).
racecar
+1|6569
MS Optical Mouse
Johnathan.Heart
Go Heart or go home!
+4|6647|Muenster.Germany
MX 518 the best weapon money can buy
TheBigXerox
+5|6635|United States of America
Currently I use a G5 but I play the same with any mouse and don't notice any changes while switching from my G5 and basic Intel optical wireless mouse on my other computer even while playing games. I just like the G5 for sensitivity on the fly, it helps also when sniping.

Anyway this should be in the hardware forum, right? It doesn't seem much like BF2 chatter to me.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6653|USA
intelli point 5.1, right handed FTW!
herrr_smity
+156|6648|space command ur anus
logitech mx 518
FromTheAshes
+53|6725
I use the laptop mouse touch
Jack Bauer
WWJD - What Would Jack Do
+26|6574
I just use the trackpad/red button on my thinkpad laptop.  I love it!
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6680|The darkside of Denver

JaM3z wrote:

G5 for the ultimate win
G5 is best mouse. all the stuff of the G7 with no batteries
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6687

MX518.  Now if only the G5/G7 had two left mouse buttons...
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6808|England

Johnathan.Heart wrote:

MX 518 the best weapon money can buy
sn00ze
+31|6569|Mjölby, Sweden
MS IntelliMouse Explorer 4.0. Have had MS mice since like 4ever, works for me anyways....
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6670
oh yeah???? 2004 HP defualt optical mouse!!!!!! sure the paint is coming off the clickers but its fine. i dont give a crap about mice

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard