Unleashed2k
//kk thx.
+17|6759
I don't think they would release AF without the patch first.

My perdiction states that the patch will be out within the next three days. 

AF is on ea downloader with a timer, a person named xXMMMSXx on the TOTALBF2 forums has shown a way to get AF (not download it, but the preload, well you can't dl it untill the release date..)

Here's his post quoted..

Morning. Uncle xXMMMSXx has done it again.

I've just used a link I got from a friend and used it to (As I did for the Euro Forces booster) skip through and get to the payment page for Armoured Fury. I used my existing BTclickandbuy account to get it and it all works hunky dorey.

I switch my EA Downloader on to find the AF booster pack sat there all cosy and waiting for me. The only thing is that it's awaiting release with a big counter at the top ticking down.

The timer ends at about 8:30pm on thursday the 25th of may!!!

so we could see tha patch later today sometime or very soon if this is to be believed.

To get it, First follow this https://account.ea.com/commerce/product … p=commerce

And follow the guide (http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59644) I posted for Eero forces (Using the above link instead of the EF one of course, exactly and it will to be sat in your EA downloader ready for installing if and when the timer runs out.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1417/af3mmms7zl.jpg

See you on the Battlefield soldiers! AF style!!
So I can't fking wait! Now I Must go to bed so I can wake up to the patch being released (It should be if that guy source is correct, and my predictions are correct too).
LATER!

Like my post? Give me 1+ Karma!

Last edited by Unleashed2k (2006-05-22 23:48:38)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6594|Seattle

I just threw up on myself
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center

King_County_Downy wrote:

i just threw up on you too.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

ThomasMorgan wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

i just threw up on you too.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Unleashed2k
//kk thx.
+17|6759
fixed the links..
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
hmmm, i just tried it.  when i get to the 'verify order' screen, it gives me an error message saying that 'the address got garbled up somewhere'.
ckaplan
+7|6594
Follow the instructions exactly.  You have to use the alternative "Click & Buy" payment method for it to work.
snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...
+8|6626|Gold Coast, Australia
Fool
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
holy fuck it worked.

+1 to you.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
yeah, so after changing my computer clock, i got it to give me the 'download now' button.  however, i get an error message and it says the servers arent available.

i didnt actually think it would work...
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6601
I got another one coming to you man! It worked like a charm!
snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...
+8|6626|Gold Coast, Australia
I RETRACT MY STATEMENT, Seems to have worked, ill ahve to wait till i get home to see if it did
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6706
you might be able to download it if you close ea downloader, set your computers clock a few days ahead of now, reopen ea downloader...

https://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9421/19pa2.jpg

but then again I get this when I try and download..
https://img81.imageshack.us/img81/1107/20gk1.jpg

*edit*

ThomasMorgan wrote:

yeah, so after changing my computer clock, i got it to give me the 'download now' button.  however, i get an error message and it says the servers arent available.

i didnt actually think it would work...
^beat me

Last edited by TehMyke (2006-05-23 00:28:50)

» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6650
Has anyone worked out if it is a global release date, or they gonna make everyone but America wait like most things?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Has anyone worked out if it is a global release date, or they gonna make everyone but America wait like most things?
i think its whenever they put their download server online.  i changed my computer clock ahead three days and it gave me the 'download now' button, but i got the same error mike did.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6687|Tampa Bay Florida
w00t!! It's going to be orange!! I knew it!
NB-CO-DELTA-COMMAND
+6|6650
W000T!!!! * gets ready to kick ass * drinks mtn dew * - no comment...
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6653|Brisbane, Australia

The orange 2 looks nice................
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6601
Ok how many think the patch is coming today? and how many think its coming out tomarrow?
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6708
i just orederd mine now, thanks for posting the infor +1!!!
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6783|Bulgaria
w00t11
I am a bit tired of this talk - it's out today, no wait, tomorrow, no, no.. it's today!! etc...
you know what I mean.
DrJAV
+1|6566
Hey Fellas - it might be a little off topic -but i'm in Australia and the link says North America only while the australian EA website doesn't even list AF.
Should I ignore the whole North America thing, or what's the dealio? =\

I also tried chaning the region in the tab menu in the upper right hand corner but no change to the North America only status.
Cheers

Last edited by DrJAV (2006-05-23 01:47:00)

JaM3z
Banned
+311|6708
just click the linkage, if you did then i dont know i clicked it and it was straight there.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6650

DrJAV wrote:

Hey Fellas - it might be a little off topic -but i'm in Australia and the link says North America only while the australian EA website doesn't even list AF.
Should I ignore the whole North America thing, or what's the dealio? =\

I also tried chaning the region in the tab menu in the upper right hand corner but no change to the North America only status.
Cheers
I'd wait until there's an official announcement for the non-North America downloads... in fact, was there an official announcement for the North America one?... afterall, they might be resetting the customer purchase database now after they've finished running a few test transactions to make sure it works before they announce it...

Last edited by UnOriginalNuttah (2006-05-23 02:55:32)

fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6565
Interesting - the Armored Fury Link doesn't work anymore.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard