CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6796
I was wondering, when you get kills in a TOW, Stinger, or other mounted gun of some sort, do those kills go towards a combat badge?  I ask this because I was on a server and got 24 kills as Assault.  I had about 15 hours 20 minutes logged as Assault (I know because I checked my BFHQ before the round started) and I didn't get the Vet Assault Badge.  Would anyone happen to know what the deal is?
-=DRACO-Krusty
Deranged Klown
+21|6844|TX
yes those should count as kills as far as i know.  had you been playing for a while to get past the 15 hour mark without logging off?  i know it shows in BFHQ but sometimes you have to log completely off when you get past the time requirement and then log back in to get badges that have time requirements.
fizz85
+1|6791|Voice of reason
I had thos problem right after the patch came out. I resolved ot by only playing on trinity EA Official and Mafi servers when I am close to getting a badge or ribbon. They have never failed to give me an award ans post it when I earned it.

So pay attention to what you are playing on this will resolve your problems. Cuz if you suck like me everytime you get 20 kills it is a momentous occasion. Especially if you are aiming for a badge that round.
JimmyNoobtron
+-2|6775|Dallas, Tx
I've never cracked the 20 kill barrier yet.  I had 19 three times but just couldn't quite get over the hump.  And then there are the rounds where I kill myself more than anyone else. (setting out that last C4 pack can get tricky sometimes.)
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6848|Australia
LOL 19 kills all you need is 1 more keep trying youll get it!
Bloody Sky
+2|6845|Texas
I just finished off getting all my Vet. Class Combat Badges. Engineer was my last one to get.
What I did was:
- Tank/APC (Armor) whoring.
- Tank/APC whored while being Commander.
- Attack Chopper Whoring
- Just defending one flag while being Commander.

Well, and my Anti-Tank and Sniper Badges, I was just having good rounds!
But getting kills with arty still counts, even though they don't show up as kills anymore, they still count towards the kills.

Now, time to go for my Expert Spec Ops Combat Badge! That will be a bit more difficult. But I have to play as Spec Ops for about 20 more hours first.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard