Col.Rizniik
+0|6766|Aarup.Fyn.Denmark.
Dont you, the feeling of gameing in a warfare, its Freaking Cool, dont you think so?

What do you love/hate about Battlefield 2.?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6825
:mellow:

Aerial Sniper Unit? What do you do? Fly helos while being a sniper? I mean, you ARE a better pilot as the sniper class.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6778

bahaha rizniik not only follows the cliche, he -is- the cliche
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6836|Bryan/College Station, TX
You know I never understood that. Why do pilots choose sniper as their kit more often than any other kit? I don't get it. Am I missing something?
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
pinky_81
+1|6782|Denmark
It's so the enemy dosn't spot them so easy with the Gillie-Suit...
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6825

pinky_81 wrote:

It's so the enemy dosn't spot them so easy with the Gillie-Suit...
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6778

kilroy0097 wrote:

You know I never understood that. Why do pilots choose sniper as their kit more often than any other kit? I don't get it. Am I missing something?
I think it has something to do with ejecting and ending up in the middle of nowhere on the map... atleast with the sniper rifle you have a chance of being able to reach out and touch someone.
atleast thats my logic behind it... although i'd usually go spec ops so if i need to eject ill be able to cause trouble in the enemys rear
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6830|A Small Isle in the Tropics

kilroy0097 wrote:

'cos its easier to get kills recorded via bomb runs than using M95 (which just about received the highest bitching and moaning stats ever) .. all the more reason for EA to come up with a pilot kit just like Rebel Pilot kit in Starwars Battlefront.. Can I have the Tom Cruise look in Top Gun, please..
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6778|Perth, Western Australia
I tkink it is because some pilots are peulant people who will shoot their teammates out of the cockpit to get points. Or because they are cliche following players already
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6838
everyone knows snipers are sharp shooters it transfer to flying as well, more skill
McCullough
+7|6831
I choose the sniper kit cus if they blow me out of the sky and i end's up in the middle of nowhere.
What's better than a sniper behind enemylines?
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6836|Bryan/College Station, TX
Ok. Bailing out behind enemy lines so you choose Sniper. This does make sense and I thought about that. However I don't think that this is the main strategy for many who fly and choose the kit. Because I surely don't see a sniper often out in the middle of no where that I recognized as flying planes. At least not commonly.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6812
Well they have a better chance of surviving if they hit their chute right before they hit the ground. All to often my eye is distracted and spot a big giant parachute in the air. Thats the person I follow to the ground other then the rest of the little dots falling out, sometimes I think their parachute broke and dont think twice about it when a helli gets shot down and bodies fall out.
jongje
+0|6779

kilroy0097 wrote:

I think the majority does so so that they can use the M95 and snipe someone out of the cockpit if they dont get it! I dont know how many times that happened to me! Luckily, now, i found a server community that'll really kick people for beeing a smacktard!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard