midgetspy
+3|6829
Shouldn't "Best" lone wolf be the guy with the least time? As well, it'd be nice if you displayed the Best/Worst table at the TOP and then highlighted the best/worst peoples' profiles at the top so you know at a glance who's on top. As well, a ranking of # of bests would be nice, because out of 8 people even if you're not 1st it'd be nice to know how many people you *did* beat :0)

Nic
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6546|Flower Mound, TX
how do you compare yourself because i cant figure out how to compare my clan?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6848|"Frisco"

midgetspy wrote:

Shouldn't "Best" lone wolf be the guy with the least time? As well, it'd be nice if you displayed the Best/Worst table at the TOP and then highlighted the best/worst peoples' profiles at the top so you know at a glance who's on top. As well, a ranking of # of bests would be nice, because out of 8 people even if you're not 1st it'd be nice to know how many people you *did* beat :0)

Nic
Best lone wolf should be "backwards" -- thanks. also, I might add numberings, that could be neat.
midgetspy
+3|6829
Also, when you have 0 worsts it just displays an empty cell instead of 0.

For the "ranking", you could use a +/- of bests/worsts to give each player a final score and then show that score and their names at the top, in order.

Nic
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

Works
Buzerk1
+44|6837
Did my first try at it, very nice Chuy...

If I may, it would be a nice add-on to include the "Per Round, Per minute, Per Hour" break down that you created in the "Ranks and More" section.
MaddOps
Who the hell elected you leader of this outfit?
+55|6598
Looks cool by me.  Works pretty spiffy too.
jnick
+22|6783
Very nice Chuy. I only have one suggestion - Can the dark green be , err, darker? I think it's a bit tough to see when browsing. Maybe the shade like you have on your most used kit/vehicle/etc. Maybe you could even make is beveled/embossed, or shadowed like the most used ______ (For both dark and light greens)

Other than that, NICE.

Last edited by jnick (2006-05-29 22:58:01)

Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6806|Portland, OR, USA

Nessie09 wrote:

why doesn't this explanation work?
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/8771 … 9rp.th.jpg
Because he hasn't enabled the mod_rewrite rules yet.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
WO2_Testisweat
+-1|6647
Looks awsome, maybe make the Highest score a little lighter/darker to stand out more.

Works fine for 8 players.

Great work as per usual.
midgetspy
+3|6829
Oh, one last thing - people without SF, EF (and AF soon) get losses for time, army best round, army time, army wlr, map best round, map time, map wlr... must be over 60 incorrect losses. A loss should only be awarded for a non-zero result, and if only 1 comparee has a non-zero result no win should be awarded either.

Nic
darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6688
So when all players tie, it should give no points at all.  (IE the 3 that i have have never played EF but 1 still gets the win and 1 gets the loss)  Other than that, very nice!

Edit- If you havent played SF, then you shouldnt count towards SF stats, its not fair

Last edited by darkcrystal (2006-05-30 01:33:59)

Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6708|NL
So.. did you use my screenshot? Was it any help? Can I remove it now?
DECEPTION_POINT
Banned
+17|6667|newcastle , N.S.W , Australia
Trixano-taa-
+2|6549|NY
as previously stated more contrast to the different shades of green would be great.  Maybe the Red/grey/blue shades instead as someone mentioned.

Also ya, with the SF/EF/AF maps or teams when you compare guys that all havent played on them it creates a incorrect amount of ""Best" and "Worst" Counts"

if that was corrected it would help me in having an even bigger "E-Penis" out of all of my buddies.  Chuy great work on this idea, its really layed out nicely i would just like to see the above corrected.  I would give a good ol +1 if i could even throw out karma.
relluf
+0|6730
Looks absolutely great.

As already mentioned earlier the difference in color for the best/worst should be a little more distinct.
Especially the worst is hard to tell. (Probably depends a little on the monitor you're using...)
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6764

If there's no difference between all candidates... the first person shouldn't get auto-best... hehe
*=]AD[=*Sonic_NL
+11|6642
That's fuckin handy, you can compare very fast!
TripleKo
+2|6781|Sweden
This is awesome.
It would be even cooler if you can put together the total awards of all players together.
I think that will make many clans happy.
But it is great just as it is.
chef69
Banned
+5|6710|uk
sweet
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

I have no idea if anyone else already said it, but I think you should be able to choose to compare to either Vanilla, SF, or EF, or a combination of the two, or all three.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6546|Flower Mound, TX
how do you compare yourself because i cant figure out how to compare my clan?
like what am i supposed to type in and where?
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6697|RCM Headquarters
I've noticed one thing, if you have an extremely long name, like mine for example, it adds a bit to the left side of the pictures.  Nothing big, kinda handy, but at least you should know.

And shadowcell-->

http://bf2s.com/compare.php?pids=68666426,46796627

^your PID   ^my PID
put your clan buddies PID's in.

Last edited by ThundergodTyLor (2006-05-31 05:46:43)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
it works right now, good job chuy
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
devilcat
+7|6692
it works

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard