Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas

Bubbalo wrote:

Uh-huh.  By that logic, Australia is off the east coast of the USA, north of Europe and China, and New Zealand is west of Australia.  Is the average American as bad at geography as you are, or are you just *really* dumb.
By your logic, Australia should rule the world, because they never make a mistake or have any kind of racial tensions, plus they are all super-intelligent-super strength superhero's who are the center of the universe.

It's a thread about racism you douche bag, not Australia, not the international date line, not the members of western society and eastern society, not about how big a dick Bush is and it's not about Bubbalo.  Now shut the fuck up and get on topic you kangaroo fucking retard.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6553
I'm not the one who brought up the international date line.  I'd advise you stop getting you panties in a twist over being proven wrong, before you brust an artery.  Those tend to be useful.  Then again, I'm not sure what effect it would have on you, seeing as how for most people it's the brain which needs it.  Since you don't use yours, you may well be fine.

As to your other comments:

Bubbalo wrote:

Headstone:  We don't *have* ghettos.  The most impoverished racial group here are Aboriginals, most of whom live in outback communities.  I don't know *what* the hell you just described, but it wasn't Australia.  *Yes* we have issues, but they are *very* different to the ones you describe.
That would be me admitting that Australia has issues with a/some racial group/s.  I have never claimed Australia has never made a mistake, I have never claimed we are smarter than anyone else.  I specifically avoided the topic on whether Americans are dumb.  If you were capable of lateral thinking, you would know I do believe Australia does the wrong thing at least sometimes.  How?  You notice how I was against the Iraq invasion?  And Australia was involved in it?  Shock!  Horror!  You've been proven wrong!  Quick, find your mummy and have a cry!
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas

Bubbalo wrote:

I'm not the one who brought up the international date line.  I'd advise you stop getting you panties in a twist over being proven wrong, before you brust an artery.  Those tend to be useful.  Then again, I'm not sure what effect it would have on you, seeing as how for most people it's the brain which needs it.  Since you don't use yours, you may well be fine.

As to your other comments:

Bubbalo wrote:

Headstone:  We don't *have* ghettos.  The most impoverished racial group here are Aboriginals, most of whom live in outback communities.  I don't know *what* the hell you just described, but it wasn't Australia.  *Yes* we have issues, but they are *very* different to the ones you describe.
That would be me admitting that Australia has issues with a/some racial group/s.  I have never claimed Australia has never made a mistake, I have never claimed we are smarter than anyone else.  I specifically avoided the topic on whether Americans are dumb.  If you were capable of lateral thinking, you would know I do believe Australia does the wrong thing at least sometimes.  How?  You notice how I was against the Iraq invasion?  And Australia was involved in it?  Shock!  Horror!  You've been proven wrong!  Quick, find your mummy and have a cry!
Jesus Christ I am never going to Australia.  I definitely do not want to catch your anal felching disease.  Also, I'm sorry but how have I been proven wrong?  What did I ever imply?  What did I ever state?  Ohh thats right....you made the classic mistake of taking something I say literally and too heart.  I'm sure if you do a search for threads made by me you will find soon enough, the sarcasm that oozes from my pores and inevitably, the dumbasses who believe it.  Did my little picture hurt your feel bads?  I'm sowwy lil buddy.  You're just another notch on my belt.

I'm sure if you hurry your boy scout leader will play with your winky again, now run along little homo in training!

Last edited by Cougar (2006-05-26 03:35:24)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6553
So, the point you were trying to make here:

Cougar wrote:

By your logic, Australia should rule the world, because they never make a mistake or have any kind of racial tensions, plus they are all super-intelligent-super strength superhero's who are the center of the universe.
Is what?  If weren't implying that I think Australia is perfect, what were you implying?  That I admit the flaws in my country whilst you refuse to ignore yours?  I mean, I'm happy to hear our soil will never be tainted w/ you presence, but trying to cover up making an absolute ass of yourself by completely ignoring an earlier statement you made just looks dumb.

And I fail to see how my sexuality comes into this, but I'll tell my boyfriend you send kind regards.

Last edited by Bubbalo (2006-05-26 04:41:20)

rdx-fx
+955|6583
Remind me again.. I'm a little slow this morning..

Why are the majority of posts, in a thread titled "Racism in America", revolving around Australian geography lessons and personal attacks on various people?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas

Bubbalo wrote:

So, the point you were trying to make here:

Cougar wrote:

Is what?  If weren't implying that I think Australia is perfect, what were you implying?  That I admit the flaws in my country whilst you refuse to ignore yours?  I mean, I'm happy to hear our soil will never be tainted w/ you presence, but trying to cover up making an absolute ass of yourself by completely ignoring an earlier statement you made just looks dumb.

And I fail to see how my sexuality comes into this, but I'll tell my boyfriend you send kind regards.
Well from the sound of that, you are indeed a woman, which explains ALOT.  And yes, you have been ranting on like Australia is the best damn place on the face of the planet and how everyone else sucks.  Also, how are you going to sit there and say that I have been "ignore mine"?  Just shows what a stupid ho you are and please REMEMBER that you are posting in a thread that was originally about how shitty my neighbor's and neighborhood are.

Now for what I'm really thinking.

To say that "The Cougar" has made an ass of himself is also....un-educated.  "The Cougar" does not make an ass of "Himself"  mmkay.  "The Cougar" has two modes: Correct and Sarcastic.  You see, I do not make mistakes, I simply choose to lead the opposing force in a different direction (you) until you think you have the upper hand, and then Cougar POUNCES and shoves his size 14 boot up your ASS!!!  Gallipoli part 2 up in here.  I remember once I was wrong....blatantly wrong, it was a tragic day.  As the words of wrong left my mouth a police cruiser 4 blocks away burst into flames and then ran over a group of children waiting for a schoolbus and then exploded, instantly vaporizing all of them.  They had to identify the children from their dental records, :*(  So you see, since nothing has exploded and the rotation of the Earth has not slowed, that means that I was correct and you were wrong.....again.

For anyone who has been reading my posts and threads for more than 4 months.....watch the next few replies and enjoy.  My treat to you.

Last edited by Cougar (2006-05-26 05:18:44)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas

rdx-fx wrote:

Remind me again.. I'm a little slow this morning..

Why are the majority of posts, in a thread titled "Racism in America", revolving around Australian geography lessons and personal attacks on various people?
Dude....I gave up about 2 pages ago.  Bubbalo is the dumbest thing since pet rocks and refuses to let it go and get back on topic.

Waiting for reply from Bubbalo in

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6553

Cougar wrote:

Well from the sound of that, you are indeed a woman, which explains ALOT.
Oh, I never said I was a woman.  Also, now you're also sexist.  Go Team Bash Up On Every Group Cougar isn't part of!

Cougar wrote:

And yes, you have been ranting on like Australia is the best damn place on the face of the planet and how everyone else sucks.
Where?

Cougar wrote:

Also, how are you going to sit there and say that I have been "ignore mine"?  Just shows what a stupid ho you are and please REMEMBER that you are posting in a thread that was originally about how shitty my neighbor's and neighborhood are.
You said I felt Australia was the centre of that is right with the universe.  I proved you wrong.  You then said that isn't what you said.  You still have yet to explain what you really want.

And I fail to see how anyone who talks about themselves in the third person can be anything by stupid or crazy.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas

Bubbalo wrote:

And I fail to see how anyone who talks about themselves in the third person can be anything by stupid or crazy.
I knew it was coming.  Did I not call it fella's?

Also, I really don't care what sex you are.  You're a tool either way. 

....and yes, I am a sexist.  A womans place is in the kitchen with her mouth shut.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6553
And yet you ignore the key point.  Seriously, can we get some conservatives who *aren't* total dumbasses on these forums?  Do they even exist?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

could you 2 guys, fight it out with PM's ?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Actually, I think Bubbalo's a girl.  Or not....idk?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas

Bubbalo wrote:

And yet you ignore the key point.  Seriously, can we get some conservatives who *aren't* total dumbasses on these forums?  Do they even exist?
I beleive that the hardcore conservative discussions are held on the ABS forums.  You can view it here.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Cougar wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Dunno, you can use other fighting stuff if so.........but keep it ontopic
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Cougar wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Dunno, you can use other fighting stuff if so.........but keep it ontopic
Topic got screwed to hell about 2 pages ago, I don't figure it'll get back on track until moderator intervention, which more than likely end up in a thread lock. 

Enjoy the Bubby bashing while its fresh.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Well fresh attacks aint gonna happen.............

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard