Banned
+2,785|6754

Delete bump FTW
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6770

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

irok100 wrote:

i definitely consider bullet drop,  but the L9 has very little, if u look more at the M95 shots, they are more obvious on the drop...
http://f5.putfile.com/5/14019012395.png
That one I aimed a good 1/2 inch above(a real 1/2 inch) and headshotted him... In your vids I don't see that... I jsut don't get it
it happens the same to me with the L96 i have to aim higabove the head for headshots, and with M95 i barely aim above of the head (at long range) to make headshot

irok nice video, i have done really good sniper shots, but i suck at making movies
Not
Great success!
+216|6569|Chandler, AZ

usmarine2005 wrote:

Delete bump FTW
Are you actually trolling this thread to accuse him of bumping, and in turn just bumping it for him?

Seems counterproductive if you ask me...lol
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Not wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Delete bump FTW
Are you actually trolling this thread to accuse him of bumping, and in turn just bumping it for him?

Seems counterproductive if you ask me...lol
No, I am just very observant.
irok100
+114|6642
ah, so thats it
irok100
+114|6642
and yeah... so what if i bump my thread... the video has almost 6 k pageviews... thanks to the bumpingness
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

irok100 wrote:

and yeah... so what if i bump my thread... the video has almost 6 k pageviews... thanks to the bumpingness
But I thought that was against the rules here.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6785|Jupiter
Seems the mods dont have an automated message yet for bumped topics

Post "stacking" or "bumping" is generally discouraged {quote}

(Hope you mods like? )

Last edited by (EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay (2006-07-12 09:02:29)

irok100
+114|6642
oh well.... i didn't actually know it was against forum policy... i just wanted to get it out there
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6781|Singapore

Put the fucking link in your sig and hope people view it then. If you're good enough like Nyte people will be drawn to view your video. If not you're just going to draw flak.

And personally I've had enough of sniper videos. Until you snipe someone from a different server I don't think anyone can show me anything new anymore.
Cursed You
+64|6580|Idaho

polarbearz wrote:

Until you snipe someone from a different server I don't think anyone can show me anything new anymore.
Nyte should totally do that.  And he probably has.

I just wanted to make a video of me playing and going 2:1 without bunny hopping/using unlocks/dolphin diving.

I need to register fraps though :\
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6781|Singapore

How about a video of me stoning/AFK-ing in a corner for 33 minutes for my CAM? Now that would be damn interesting no?
Cursed You
+64|6580|Idaho
anything with you is always interesting and/or sexually arousing.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6756
Please refrain from bumping topics.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard