[UK]Blazing.Armour
+12|6641
The headshots at the Sharqi hotel was amazing! Using the enemy tags as a marker takes some skill.
Next time if I see you and your an enemy...I think I'll just commit suicide as I know what the outcome would be .
And why did you say you weren't good at long range tho?

+1

Last edited by [UK]Blazing.Armour (2006-05-21 22:10:31)

irok100
+114|6648

panderiz wrote:

nice sniper stats Fr0zensm0ke, less than 1 kdr as sniper, why would you bother, absolutely no value to the team you play on.
yeah, i realize that, in the last week my k/d has been closer to 1.3, but yeah, im trying to learn how to not die, and get good at a  variety of levels, i guarantee within a month i will be clearly positive

Last edited by irok100 (2006-05-22 05:39:29)

Sambuccashake
+126|6609|Sweden
Wow, great job there!

You've mastered the leading aspect of sniping and since I'm a most mediocre sniper myself I really respect that.

+1
a fly
+105|6642|The netherlands

irok100 wrote:

okay my 3rd installment in my bf2 vid series.... i think this is my best so far, but i'll let you be the judge of the. Excuse the length, but there are plenty of nice shots, long/short/mid/ chopper takedown (1) .... Annnyway... it should be up to expectations for those of u who saw my previous video .... and in my opinion, it contains better shots... .well sit back and enjoy

http://www.vmix.com/viewVideo.php?ID=419667

let me know what u think...
once again beautiful

i thought it would be a nicer chopper takedown but you cant get it all

i hope if i meet you ingame we are on the same team, cause you aim faster then

edit: lol page changed since i started to write, gave the wrong person +1 (top of this page), youl get yours now

Last edited by a fly (2006-05-22 07:46:29)

mrboogman
You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here!
+13|6701|Germany
Nice shooting, I just don't get how it can be funny for all of you sniper dudes to play in "legoland"? I mean shadows off and geometries turned down so low that your bf2 looks like pacman... The graphics in bf2 could be so rich - just try it one day ;-) But anyway: great shooting, +1
Avenger
+0|6559|somewhere..............
some skillz there, nice shooting man +1
{IKA}Joker
+3|6574
What was the name of the first song on that vid?
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6624|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Great vid, but im no Rap fan xD
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6618

A mere Shadow|= wrote:

country+ rap= CRAP
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6622|Birmingham, UK
It was pretty good. I'm a mediocre sniper at best and as I am move an agressive sniper than passive I suppose I can't really appreciate this properly!
dont_be_ss
+312|6592|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
i liked the bit at mashtuur where that guy was running side to side and you shot him in the head! rofl. great video!

+1

Last edited by dont_be_ss (2006-05-22 10:34:20)

Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6582|Finland
If i could do as good as you i would be something like colonel already. Nice sniping +1.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6648
nice 1 mate
metatr0n84
+10|6583|Germany
nice one, i really like some shots u made there

*thumps up*
blueukc
+-2|6623|Kingston UT
best sniping vid well done:D
LiquidSnake(fin)
+0|6652|Finland
Wow! You are GOOD!!!!

1+ for you
[UK]Blazing.Armour
+12|6641

a fly wrote:

edit: lol page changed since i started to write, gave the wrong person +1 (top of this page), youl get yours now
Yay, I got a free plus karma
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6625|Canada
irok, awsome vid as usual. very impressive. good music an good shooting. how many times have u been called a hacker? lol im sure its happened a couple times at least. an yes it did meet up to, at least for me, the expectations.
irok100
+114|6648

mrboogman wrote:

Nice shooting, I just don't get how it can be funny for all of you sniper dudes to play in "legoland"? I mean shadows off and geometries turned down so low that your bf2 looks like pacman... The graphics in bf2 could be so rich - just try it one day ;-) But anyway: great shooting, +1
aye.... i know i play on high graphics on "iroko" my other account, but my framerate is KILLED on videos if i turn up the unnececary graphics... like high lighting... there is shadows, but they are low
irok100
+114|6648
and btw thanks everyone...
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6760

Avenger wrote:

some skillz there, nice shooting man +1
Same here
yayo
+2|6574
I liked it
Blackwolf016
+0|6548

irok100 wrote:

okay my 3rd installment in my bf2 vid series.... i think this is my best so far, but i'll let you be the judge of the. Excuse the length, but there are plenty of nice shots, long/short/mid/ chopper takedown (1) .... Annnyway... it should be up to expectations for those of u who saw my previous video .... and in my opinion, it contains better shots... .well sit back and enjoy

http://www.vmix.com/viewVideo.php?ID=419667

let me know what u think...
lol hahaha i can take videos of my sniper kills lol and think im leet too, hahah 3 hours lol more like all the time sent in that map

Last edited by Blackwolf016 (2006-05-22 17:22:52)

HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6681|The Lou

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

A mere Shadow|= wrote:

country+ rap= CRAP
lol +1 for that.

sweet video but alittle long for me.
irok100
+114|6648

Blackwolf016 wrote:

lol hahaha i can take videos of my sniper kills lol and think im leet too, hahah 3 hours lol more like all the time sent in that map
yeah lol, all my time spent there (sarcasm) , i swear to god all clips were withing 48 hours of eachother...
this is a "day in the life" bud, i will admit, that i take ALOT of shots, including PLENTY of misses. but i take alot of risky shots, and more than not... they pay off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard