Simon
basically
+838|6676|UK
LOL ^^
I voted i like cheese, because i do
Home
Section.80
+447|6865|Seattle, Washington, USA

I agree with Vengeance. The infantry needs some balance issues seriously fixed. But, since patch 3 will be the last one, they will either fix pretty much nothing and just add the commander and squad things, or they will do that and nerf the medic kit. They are way too lazy to actually make things balanced. THEY HAVE TO MAKE 2142, OKAY?!?!?
Sheep of War
+40|6661
Blue Cheese to be exact.
Shivan
+1|6668

tip700 wrote:

137[CSi] wrote:

Medics need grenades because their assult rifles besides the - the AK 101 and the L85 (close range spray and prey) pretty much blow ass.

The Anti Tank kit needs to be modified so rockets pass through soldiers and only hit armor. Since people dont know how to use the dao or the mp5, or pp19 or the shitty new addition p(ussy)90 in a gun fight.
i have never ever seen as much bullcrap cramed into one post as this
have to agree with you there
wtf are you smoking 137[CSi] ?
the G36E is the best assualt rifle in the game, and the burst fire doesn't really matter that much given its insane amount of RoF anyway, just keep clicking.

i won't even start on the AT comment....
Dodoextinct
+16|6667
G36E < AK-101, and you don't have to spray it. If you can aim at the head, and shoot, you get a kill. But the advantage of having an AK-101 AND a medic kit, is grenades, health pack. But they have no armour. I say taking grenades out would be good. Maybe a mod.

Dice and EA would be wise to fix BF2, instead of working on 2142, because we haven't even finished with it, it has too many features to go out like a light bulb. Maybe like a supernova, except with lots of adults crying, and earthquakes and FIRE!!!.
johnnysz
+2|6785|Skåne
[irony]Why don't we remove all the medics weapons, the still get points from reviving[/irony]

Don't mess with our nades!!!
AT3am_Murd0ch
+15|6598

137[CSi] wrote:

The Anti Tank kit needs to be modified so rockets pass through soldiers and only hit armor. Since people dont know how to use the dao or the mp5, or pp19 or the shitty new addition p(ussy)90 in a gun fight.
Hmmm. You my friend, sound like one of the many i take great pleasure in shooting with the AT rocket - Bitter, very bitter.

Last edited by AT3am_Murd0ch (2006-05-22 04:21:25)

BattlefieldMedic
+25|6618|Sydney City, THE city.
It is my duty to protect my name

What ive learnt from all of you non-medic playing people is,
"Kill the guy who killed us, then revive us"
So ive taken that into account and now I do that all the time. But how the hell are we supposed to clear away a stack of enemies around you without grenades?

Last edited by BattlefieldMedic (2006-05-22 04:27:09)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6824|The planet Tophet
well yes they should but anti tank should too maybe idk i get kinda mad when i need them and all i have is an eyrx or sraw
T.Frassini
+0|6731|Brazil

AT3am_Murd0ch wrote:

137[CSi] wrote:

Hmmm. You my friend, sound like one of the many i take great pleasure in shooting with the AT rocket - Bitter, very bitter.
2nd that.
LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6600
AT needs grenades. So does medic at least AT has a rocket medic really needs grenades because they dont have armor and they need a explosive weapon.
LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6600

137[CSi] wrote:

I dont know what the hell you want to do with the already crappy AT kit but that is GAY. The DAO-12 cant hit far range, its EASY to dodge a rocket. AT rockets are SHIT against armor unless your standing in front of them and hitting their weak spots.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6677|BC, Canada
no not gernades... just you seeking devices...
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6677|BC, Canada

AT3am_Murd0ch wrote:

137[CSi] wrote:

same
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6768
i am sorry, but this is the worst thread of have heard in a while. take nades away from COMBAT medics? WTF!

why not take their guns away, leave them with a knife and make them old grannies?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6708|Tampa Bay Florida

theDude5B wrote:

i am sorry, but this is the worst thread of have heard in a while. take nades away from COMBAT medics? WTF!

why not take their guns away, leave them with a knife and make them old grannies?
Medics are MEDICS, it's completely disrupting the balance of the game.  AT players don't even get nades.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6727|Charlie One Alpha

Spearhead wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Medics are MEDICS, it's completely disrupting the balance of the game.  AT players don't even get nades.
Should just give the AT guys grenades then.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6639|London, England
I think medics shouldn't have the ability to re-heal. It's just infinite health...
Then again, (i've said it before), be Assault with a G3, you can kill medics easily. If you take any damage you use their kit to heal yourself, do it right and you can be the most powerful infantry man in the game. (Body armor wearing, G3 holding Assault dude with insta-heal) Plus there's loads of medics around so no worrying about not killing enough medics. So i'm tied on wether medics should be able to heal themselves or not.

Edit: The GL should be just as powerful as the Grenades, sure you will get people being lamers with it, but right now you get people being lamers with the insta-heal + Grenades + G36E, it's just how battlefield is. Get over it.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2006-05-22 05:23:58)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6768

Spearhead wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

the medics in BF2 are COMBAT medics hence why they even have weapons! if they were just medics then there would be a hospital somewhere and everyplayer would have to go there to get healed/revived. the AT kit should get nades though.
rgraze
+6|6690
The medics in this game are navy corpsman and should technically only get the m9.  anyway since they have a rifle I think if you took away thier nades then maybee they will do more healing and reviving and be more careful to make sure you're covered by someone or the coast is clear before you revive someone.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6804|Bulgaria

Dodoextinct wrote:

Dice and EA would be wise to fix BF2, instead of working on 2142, because we haven't even finished with it, it has too many features to go out like a light bulb. Maybe like a supernova, except with lots of adults crying, and earthquakes and FIRE!!!.
EA and DICE, PLEASE don't kill BF2, just because I have to $ell Bf star wars! PLZ PLZ!!1111
lord_tyler_486
+54|6770|Upper Franconia
Noticed that these "I like cheese" options in ANY poll gets very many votes?! I like cheese.

But the first option is also okay.
DocZ
+13|6706|Belgium
Medics kick ass big time, medics rule, they're lean, mean, self-healing killing machines
niomosy
+26|6707

137[CSi] wrote:

Medics need grenades because their assult rifles besides the - the AK 101 and the L85 (close range spray and prey) pretty much blow ass.
You're forgetting the best Medic gun: the G36E!  That thing rips people up quick.
FromTheAshes
+53|6722
Everybody should get whatever weapon they can get their hands on, it's war.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard