xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6668
Yesterday I went through a round 49-5 when i picked this thing up (note: if you didn't notice, i didn't die when i did pick it up)

Usually on Wake Krackhouse I got 35-6  on the average with normal guns and unlocks, no L9.

Fact is the L9 is way too good. I'll talk on my enemy's behalf when I say the bullet shoots before you even pull the trigger. I saw him duck but less than a second later he dies. I'm not the only one, it may be ping, but in Nyte and the "ss" videos you'll see it there too.

So if you want sniping props, you can't be using the L9 all the time and consider yourself good.
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6552|Eastern USA
M95 Ftw!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Not again, please god not again.  Come on dude, for real.
Brasso
+1,549|6601

I dunno, I like the L9 but on Wake sniping from the American small island to the main island, I always find that the M24 hits more most of the time.  When I compensate for the L9 bullet drop, it doesn't work well, but w/ the M24 its fine.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
l41e
+677|6618

Is this another one of the "holier-than-thou-because-I-use-the-l33t-M95" threads?
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6709|Pakistan/England

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

I saw him duck but less than a second later he dies. I'm not the only one, it may be ping, but in Nyte and the "ss" videos you'll see it there too.
lol, quite the opposite happens to me. Several times in a round, i register a hit with a puff of dust from their head/body but the guy ducks or moves away a second later and thus he doesnt even get damaged. Im pretty sure its a ping/lag issue that can be found when using the other rifles
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

k30dxedle wrote:

Is this another one of the "holier-than-thou-because-I-use-the-l33t-M95" threads?
"You got it"
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Yesterday I went through a round 49-5 when i picked this thing up (note: if you didn't notice, i didn't die when i did pick it up)

Usually on Wake Krackhouse I got 35-6  on the average with normal guns and unlocks, no L9.

Fact is the L9 is way too good. I'll talk on my enemy's behalf when I say the bullet shoots before you even pull the trigger. I saw him duck but less than a second later he dies. I'm not the only one, it may be ping, but in Nyte and the "ss" videos you'll see it there too.

So if you want sniping props, you can't be using the L9 all the time and consider yourself good.
Its a sniper rifle right? So I am not a sniper, but I do have a sniper rifle, makes me wonder what I'm then, I dont have a med pack, ammo pack, wrench, c4, at rocket, nade launcher, so what am I then I do have clays what Snipers also have. So I do think i'm a sniper.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

https://www.columbia.edu/~ajc57/deargod_stop.jpg
MarkPuppets
+16|6663|from my PC
"sad but true" .......... yes it is
l41e
+677|6618

usmarine2005 wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

"You got it"
*leaves*
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6709|Pakistan/England
just ignore the thread if you dont like snipers..
Brasso
+1,549|6601

tahadar wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

I saw him duck but less than a second later he dies. I'm not the only one, it may be ping, but in Nyte and the "ss" videos you'll see it there too.
lol, quite the opposite happens to me. Several times in a round, i register a hit with a puff of dust from their head/body but the guy ducks or moves away a second later and thus he doesnt even get damaged. Im pretty sure its a ping/lag issue that can be found when using the other rifles
finally! someone with the same problem as me...I shoot the guy right in his head 3 times, but nothing registers, it's ridiculous.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

"You got it"
ditto
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

tahadar wrote:

I like "snipers" dude, I am one a lot of the time.  But there all already threads upon threads of this.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway

tahadar wrote:

It`s no use...
Lamsey
+11|6617|Glasgow, Scotland

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

So... what you're saying is, you're only a good sniper if you don't choose the most appropriate weapon?
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6745|EUR
L9a = Sniper Rifle
Using sniper rifles = Sniper
dont_be_ss
+312|6564|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
i always get double reloads with the l9 it really annoys me, does this happen with the other rifles.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Fredrik wrote:

tahadar wrote:

It`s no use...
So are you, without your airplane that is.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6745|EUR

dont_be_ss wrote:

i always get double reloads with the l9 it really annoys me, does this happen with the other rifles.
Happens to me aswell. Even more annoying when it doesnt show the reload animation.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway

usmarine2005 wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

tahadar wrote:

It`s no use...
So are your posts
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Fredrik wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

It`s no use...
So are your posts
I agree with you on that
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6669|NCFSU2
I'd have to say anyone that uses the SVD isn't quite a sniper. Come on, that thing's basically just an assault rifle with shitty refire rate.

But, whatever. It's a game.

Last edited by DeadboyUSMC (2006-05-21 10:31:41)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6597|Warlord

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Okay, if you don't think it's 'fair' don't use it. But then if you want to be consistent I hope you never to get into a J-10 or the MEC chopper.

The L96A1 is definitely a superior choice in some ways (nicest scope for many people, pretty quiet report, fast [relatively] reload) but the M24 is about equal in real terms and the M95 has its well-known advantages.

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

That's a display/latency issue, unrelated to the gun itself.

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Fact is the L9 is way too good.
Fact is the [*] is way too good.

*PKM, MG36, DAO-12, G36E...

dont_be_ss wrote:

Oh so it's not just me? Thank Christ. No, it happens with other guns too: definitely experienced it using the M24 a few times and the FN2000; pretty sure also with the Barrett. It's obviously a game glitch, not a weapon X glitch.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard