MikeBlades
+8|6724|Battlefield in australia
(anyone who has played wow and bf2 will get this one....anyone else will just have to play both to understand)

ok from now on everyone here needs to follow these squad tactics so we can live and reap the benifits....

All the heavy armour people like AT and Assault up front
we want special forces and support in the middle
and a sniper at the rear with the priest...i mean medic

now the Pallidan and warrior...sorry, i mean AT and assault guys should draw the mobs and engage and keep them focused on them while the mage and druid....i mean SF and support should inflict damage. all the while the priest medic keeps us all alive. Sniper hunter guy defends againt rear attacks and has his pet with him at all times...this pet is a self destroying void walker who packs a nasty punch and is affectionatly known as claymore.

now everyone remember to cast the spells of ammo resupply and instant heal after every contact.

spot your mobs and be aware of elite enemies....their the hard ones to kill...usually heavy armoured ones...the one with a huge dmg attack...you know...the tank whores

and be aware of the enemy using their spell of seeing eye, also know as UAV. and their most deadly weapon...the area dmage casted spell known and feared as ARTY

Last edited by MikeBlades (2006-05-20 01:45:34)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6701|Uhh... erm...
Dat ish sho intereshtingh. Plush 1 for yoo!

[/drunk]
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6643|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
havnt played wow, is as good as every1 says
Defiance
+438|6642

I never liked RPGs of any flavor, so I never got into WoW but I know some things from my brief experiences with Diablo II and Guild Wars and I can come to the conclusion that yours was a quality humourous post.

+1.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-05-20 02:21:00)

|DL|Krokkieboy
+16|6647
good post, though i like rpg's like eq2 , diablo, DaoC etc, i played wow for 1 month and i left it why...it looks too childish....really its like playing teletubbies but than worse.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6808|Finland
And who said you cant mix fps and mmorpg?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

Landepaukku wrote:

And who said you cant mix fps and mmorpg?
Me.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6626|Brisbane, Australia

PlanetSide says otherwise

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-05-20 03:16:27)

diglow~Flow
+32|6597|British Columbia, Canada
well if you like 3 person adventures go with WOW if you like 1st person Shooters like me go BF2
Chef
+2|6620
+1 for post

not played WoW but was a huge player of Anarchy online

only down fall is you can pick and choose what you are going to play at any dead moment in BF2

any RPG you have to choose a a profesion ie Doctor, Priest. BF you can be a medic for 10 mins to get a few more team pionts

If people played BF like a RPG there would be carnage but most servers are unorganised or they just do not want to do as  the comander is asking them to do

but good post +1
beerface702
+65|6664|las vegas
WOW is for sissy's

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard