Justinian
+1|6792
Everybody knows about how you can, on FF-free servers, use C4 to blow yourself up onto the top of the Market building in Karkand. What I, at least, didn't know, is that if you go prone on the upraised section of the roof, you can fire THROUGH THE BUILDING at anything on the ground, and be able to see anything on the ground. But you can't be shot.

How lame is that? Two noobs were doing this on Karkand, there was no admin around to kick them. Sigh.
PawnEKG
I can get a degree in BF2...right?
+1|6820
I wouldn't go on no FF servers...

Thanks for the heads up though
Guruz
Sir
+20|6851|government yard in trenchtown.
I wonder if those servers are solely legit in EA's mind..

I once played for an hour at one of those (didn't exploit the FF off though), I don't want to get reseted

I'm not going to get!
Justinian
+1|6792
Yeah, I'm pretty sure EA doesn't like FF-free servers, for more then that reason. Imagine getting Good Conduct on a FF-free ranked serv because you COULDN'T kill a teammate.
PawnEKG
I can get a degree in BF2...right?
+1|6820
lol

I got my Good Conduct on a server where I was the commander and I know for a fact I killed 4 team mates with arty...
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6860|"Frisco"

FF Off is allowed by EA on ranked servers.
Rakasan
+7|6849|California, USA
I don't think this is really an exploit.
spage
Get Claymores, Here!
+7|6786

Rakasan wrote:

How is that not exploiting the game?! You get to an otherwise unacessable area cause you dont get hurt by explosives, then see through a building and kill people without being killed, any one of those is considered an exploit in itself.
Justinian
+1|6792

Rakasan wrote:

It's not an exploit to shoot through a building at everyone in half of Karkand while they can't return fire?
Rakasan
+7|6849|California, USA
Okay, okay, I didn't see the capitalized shoot through wall, I thought he was talking about C4ing to get on the roof and shooting at ppl, my bad.
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6806|Canberra, Australia
What do people think of getting Badges in something (Ie Vetren Sniper) from using Artillery?  Or you Helecopter badge when you are sitting in a helicopter on the USS Essex and not actually flying it...?
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6856|Waikato, Aotearoa
From what I understand, u cant get combat badges (eg Spec Ops, Sniper, Medic etc) by using Arty as commander (apart from command obviously)

Last edited by -101-InvaderZim (2005-10-11 17:28:29)

dracul
+2|6820
From what I understand, u cant get combat badges (eg Spec Ops, Sniper, Medic etc) by using Arty as commander (apart from command obviously)
You CAN however get them from vehicle kills.
Incontrovertible
+1|6785|Brisbane, Australia
That's interesting. I've heard of it before, will have to try it out sometime... then suicide
Mr_Sinistero
+1|6796|Australia
i got my assault combat badge when i was commander, didnt move off the carrier.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard