daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6546
Ok my X-Fi extreme music should turn up any day now. What i need to know is. How do I go about unistalling my current sound cards drivers? I dont want anything to conflict with the new ones.

Cheers in advance!! ; )
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6638

daffytag wrote:

Ok my X-Fi extreme music should turn up any day now. What i need to know is. How do I go about unistalling my current sound cards drivers? I dont want anything to conflict with the new ones.

Cheers in advance!! ; )
What sound card do you have now?

For myself, I went from onboard to X-Fi.   Windows XP64 install.  Interesting as it seems, I had to keep the onboard drivers installed to install the X-Fi drivers.
Nagarond.Damminson
+16|6728
when i got my soundblaster x-fi extreme music it came with its drivers on a CD. Granted these may not be the newest drivers, but i just plopped in my card, then turned on my comp, ran through the installation CD, and then made sure in BF2 that you change it so it runs sound off of the sound card and not the onoard sound from your MB or previous sound card.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6546

Ilocano wrote:

daffytag wrote:

Cheers in advance!! ; )
What sound card do you have now?

For myself, I went from onboard to X-Fi.   Windows XP64 install.  Interesting as it seems, I had to keep the onboard drivers installed to install the X-Fi drivers.
my current is a 24bit SB live card.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard