The1_Knightmare
Alt+F4 For God-Mode
+14|6642
Yes, the old one was closed.

Ok, i didnt use the search, but i used it noq and i still cant find it. I go to my documents, them Battlefield 2, but there are only dmp, LogoCache, mods and Profiles. No screenshots.

Im certain i pressed the print screen button.
elmotje1
+-1|6694
go to   my documents  >  battlefield 2  >  screenshots.
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
+14|6691|Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth
lol i don't mean to sound mean so don't take offense. If u hit printscrn, it only "copies"
persay, ull need to use like mspaint or something to "paste" it. i suggest FRAPS its freeware and u can take as many screenies as ud like (with printscrn, u only get one a time sorry) and it can save ur screens wherever u want, to ur desktop, etc. u can even set it to use the PRINTSCRN button! lol. i suggest FRAPS. problem solved, oh and as a bonus u can take vids too!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6754|The Hague, Netherlands

Sgt_Stutta wrote:

lol i don't mean to sound mean so don't take offense. If u hit printscrn, it only "copies"
persay, ull need to use like mspaint or something to "paste" it. i suggest FRAPS its freeware and u can take as many screenies as ud like (with printscrn, u only get one a time sorry) and it can save ur screens wherever u want, to ur desktop, etc. u can even set it to use the PRINTSCRN button! lol. i suggest FRAPS. problem solved, oh and as a bonus u can take vids too!
should be a screenshot folder.

*but when you pressed prnt screen not in game you should retrieve the screenshot in paint after, or else its lost.

(correct if im wrong)

with prnt screen you can take as many as you like also, they will all be in the screenshot folder
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
The1_Knightmare
Alt+F4 For God-Mode
+14|6642
Yes, but i cant find the screenshot folder. It aint there.

I used to have that installed, but i hardly used it so i eventually uninstalled it. And in the controls, it says the print screen button saves a screenshot of the game.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6747|Peoria, Illinois
It saves the files as "screen*.jpg" examples: screen01.jpg, screen02.jpg, screen03.jpg

Search your hard drive by typing "screen*.jpg". It will show you where they have been saved.

If you don't find any, I'd suggest deleting that whole BF2 folder in your documents folder and then retrieve your profile again when you log into BF2. it should reset that BF2 folder in case you accidentally moved it or deleted it.
5peedy
+27|6615|the Faroe Islands
i used to not have any screenshot folder... but i just looked and now i saw it, i think M1-Lightning is right, i just retrieved my account a few days ago... try it
lagerfool
+23|6781|SE Virgina
i use xfire, as long as its running you can set the binding.  it even uploads it to the xfire webpage.
The1_Knightmare
Alt+F4 For God-Mode
+14|6642
Seems like search only finds one screen shot with the name screen, but has ntohing to do with BF2.

M1-Lightning, so u r saying to delete my Battlefield 2 folder in My Documents, and that it'll reappear when i log into my account in BF2?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard