No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6589|England
unreal,the first one the graphics chipset card thingy went and i had black lines all over the screen,it went when my mate brought over Full Auto and my xbox screamed "I cant cope"! The second one started scratching discs to shit,i was playing oblivion and heard a strange noise coming from said 360 and found to my horror that it had scratched it to bits! luckily tesco just swap em and the damaged games and let you keep your harddrive so no harm done but i got mine just before xmas and my third already? it sucks! i havnt even played it that much! so cheers bill,well done mate,good design!lol

Last edited by No 1 Gooner (2006-05-19 08:33:56)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6679|USA
PS3 > X360........as usual.....
diglow~Flow
+32|6643|British Columbia, Canada
well thats wierd i had my Xbox360 since it came out and NO Probs at all no "Over Heating" or any of that shit that happened to yours....
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6589|England

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Who mentioned the PS3? i didnt....
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6796|Great Brown North
THWACK THWACK THWACK, whats that? oh just a playstation3 raping an xbox 360 again
diglow~Flow

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

LMAO more like Wii A.K.A Revolution > PS3 and X360.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6729|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
Wii>PS3>xbox

Wii is the best because of the funny comtroller
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6589|England

krazed wrote:

THWACK THWACK THWACK, whats that? oh just a playstation3 raping an xbox 360 again
Lmao ! think my ps2 rapes it at the mo!lol
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6641|Birmingham, UK
PS3 = crud.
Buy a Wii and maybe a 360 if you only care about good graphics. These two will also be cheaper than the PS3 together.
I'd just buy the Nintendo Wii, all the extra controllers and add-ons needed, 4 or 5 games and download 60 or 30 'retro' games (respectively). The graphics are still better than that on the Xbox (original) and the controller is just amazing. The cheap price is just the icing on the cake, really.
diglow~Flow
im with Raven on that one....
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6798

XBox + Mod Chip + Media Center + 200 games (downloaded off the net) = not bad:)

btw, they just cracked the XBox 360!!!  Woot.

Last edited by superfly_cox (2006-05-19 08:41:54)

diglow~Flow
yeah and it would prob be cheaper to do it that way $79.99 fucking dollars for one game.... thats bs
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6641|Birmingham, UK

superfly_cox wrote:

Since that's illegal...
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6589|England

diglow~Flow wrote:

well thats wierd i had my Xbox360 since it came out and NO Probs at all no "Over Heating" or any of that shit that happened to yours....
We probably got the shit batch then! the girl at the shop said most have come back because as you say the overheating,the graphics and the disc scratch.with any luck it was an early prob and they have sorted them now! feel sorry for peeps that bought them online and cant take em back so easily! havnt seen much on the nintendo,will have to check it out.
diglow~Flow
So its not like anyones gonna know its in the privacy of your own home...
diglow~Flow

No 1 Gooner wrote:

diglow~Flow wrote:

We probably got the shit batch then! the girl at the shop said most have come back because as you say the overheating,the graphics and the disc scratch.with any luck it was an early prob and they have sorted them now! feel sorry for peeps that bought them online and cant take em back so easily! havnt seen much on the nintendo,will have to check it out.
Well i got one out of the good batches
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6589|England
Lucky sod!! lol
diglow~Flow
The only thing jewish about mine is HD Fucked up and i think that was my fault.. becuase i bought a 64MB mem card cuz i wanted to save NFS:MW and when i got the fucking HD it like only reads the HD when the 64 Mem card is in lol

Last edited by diglow~Flow (2006-05-19 08:48:04)

diglow~Flow
And i'm not to sure on this but i think Xbox360 might be running the new OS Windows™ Vista not to sure though...
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6798

TheDarkRaven wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

Since that's illegal...
yes, but it should also be illegal to charge as much as they do for some of the games.  if you use pirated xbox then you can't get xbox live support so some games are worth buying.  others you may just wanna give a spin, and if you really like it then you can buy them so you can play online.

i payed 90 euro for an xbox 360 game!  that is obscene.
diglow~Flow
Yeah thats true but wouldnt the burnt game be the same GAME its copying the same DATA just onto a different disk... and i dont think that would have any effect on XBOX live 2 seperate things.
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6589|England
Nfs:mw was good though wasnt it! thing is the games are £50 pounds a pop over here and for that price you cant just pop out and buy a game,you have to be sure its gonna be good! read somewhere that Ps3 games are gonna be £60 pounds! yikes!
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6641|Birmingham, UK
90 Euros! That IS mad! That's the price you pay for HD games...
Nintendo Wii games are supposedly releasing with a £30 RRP price..(that's currently about $56)! And that is if they charge FULL price! The Wii just keeps looking better and better...
diglow~Flow
Yeah Microsoft over priced there games... there are just normal CD's like ps2 and original xbox only thing different about it is X360 has better GPU.
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6589|England

TheDarkRaven wrote:

90 Euros! That IS mad! That's the price you pay for HD games...
Nintendo Wii games are supposedly releasing with a £30 RRP price..(that's currently about $56)! And that is if they charge FULL price! The Wii just keeps looking better and better...
Does seem like it. they might nip in and kick all their arses! i mean i work and find it hard to afford these games so i cant see how a kid on pocket money or an allowance could afford them,the thing that really bugs me is the trade in price down my local stores,you but em for £50 quid play em for 2 weeks,take em back,they offer you £25 quid for em then put em back on the shelf for £40 as preowned! im getting owned not the game!lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard