Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6726|Singapore
Some guys are not happy because i keep owning them on infantry and with the jet. So is it wrong because i have the skill which they want?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Ummm...I can't speak for them, but I don't want your flying noob toob "skill."  If infantry were given stingers, maybe you wouldn't "own" so much.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-05-19 07:09:09)

pwned7
+53|6571
im the man for the job nah i think its just frustrating that sometimes ppl get killed way to many times by a jet. and they cant do anything about it. thats prolly the reason. its not wrong and its not ur fault, but ppl just seem to take it out on the person doing it obviously... i mean, if every1 had joysticks, we could prolly do something about it
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6641|Norway
Shoting down a Jet = np
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6744|Leipzig/Germany
usmarine2005: every post i read from you is crying about planes
when you hate them so much do everyone and yourself a favour and start playing CS or at least quit playing maps with jets - i heard the weather is fine in karkand this summer

on topic: there is nothing wrong when owning people - you own them in bf2 and maybe they would own you in tetris *lol*
owning others is the reason why so many peoples play online games - its much more fun to own real guys than bots
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6687|Howell, Mi USA
What kind of question is that? of course it's ok to pwn people. it's a hellova lotta fun who cares if they bitch.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

|60|Cobalt wrote:

when you hate them so much do everyone and yourself a favour and start playing CS or at least quit playing maps with jets - i heard the weather is fine in karkand this summer

on topic: there is nothing wrong when owning people - you own them in bf2 and maybe they would own you in tetris *lol*
owning others is the reason why so many peoples play online games - its much more fun to own real guys than bots
Ummm....I am not starting a thread complaining about planes asswipe.  I will give my opinion about planes when the topic is about planes.  And all I do is play SF or city maps, so problem solved there.  I don't like the superior attitude some of these idiots have about planes.  Besides all the teamkilling and bitching about them, where is the skill?  Do you circle the target area and identify targets?  Communicate with the ground or commander for the best target of opportunity? No.  Some do, but that is a very small minority.  All the rest do is drop bombs in the green boxes....wow.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6641|Norway

usmarine2005 wrote:

|60|Cobalt wrote:

Ummm....I am not starting a thread complaining about planes asswipe.  I will give my opinion about planes when the topic is about planes.  And all I do is play SF or city maps, so problem solved there.  I don't like the superior attitude some of these idiots have about planes.  Besides all the teamkilling and bitching about them, where is the skill?  Do you circle the target area and identify targets?  Communicate with the ground or commander for the best target of opportunity? No.  Some do, but that is a very small minority.  All the rest do is drop bombs in the green boxes....wow.
Omg, here we go again....
pwned7
+53|6571

usmarine2005 wrote:

|60|Cobalt wrote:

ya im with marine... i think if there was a 64 player server and there were 64 planes, every one would get in one... its just being lucky at the start of the round to spawn near a plane... planes are obviously much more superior than infantry. once u get the hang of planes anyone would pwn... heh. besides. like i said before. we dont all have joysticks
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6666|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
In marines defence Cobalt you can read his posts here http://forums.bf2s.com/search.php?search_id=1960439290

Planes fuck the game up for me aswell, that stupid whisltling noise followed by the you will respawn counter, yeah you got skills. Get out the jet and meet me in a city with my PKM. From my experience you will beat me with the jet then loose with the guns.

The above message goes to the thread author aswell. If you are good on foot and in flight and yet command, you are good at this game, however, I don't want your babies. You probably have enough medals without earning another one for having a fat head.

Well done though for telling us how good you are.  I couldn't give a shit if you are in the top 10 or not.
Avarice
+41|6565|London, UK
See I was thinking about it last night.

My conclusion is people bought a £40 game to have fun. I doubt fun for them is getting flattened by a jet every time they spawn, or getting flattened by an attacking jet regardless. This is why I always use jets as air to air or defensive weapons (bombing spawn under capture).

So I ask everyone, including armour whores, whoever, think whether or not your actions are pissing off the people who paid good money for the game.

Feel free to +1 karma this very well and nicely presented post
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6687|Howell, Mi USA
Favorite jetwhore quote:

"I fly for points because i don't want to help my noob team"
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6744|Leipzig/Germany

usmarine2005 wrote:

Besides all the teamkilling and bitching about them, where is the skill?  Do you circle the target area and identify targets?  Communicate with the ground or commander for the best target of opportunity? No.  Some do, but that is a very small minority.  All the rest do is drop bombs in the green boxes....wow.
says someone who has not even 70 kill during 3 hours in a plane

so your stats say: i tried to fly but i suck at it and will not enter a jet anymore - thats ok, but complaining about people who are good at flying from someone who has nearly no experience at flying jets is weak
pwned7
+53|6571
i think the only solution to this problem would be to nerf the planes... as in make the reload abit more time consuming. instead of getting 2 bombs when u pass the carrier, get 1. lol.

i dont mind though... ive been playing sharqi too long and ive forgotten about jets lawl.
every now and then i will still spot a jet on sharqi for a bit of fun. ar maybe an AA vehicle
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6687|Howell, Mi USA

pwned7 wrote:

i think the only solution to this problem would be to nerf the planes... as in make the reload abit more time consuming. instead of getting 2 bombs when u pass the carrier, get 1. lol.

i dont mind though... ive been playing sharqi too long and ive forgotten about jets lawl.
every now and then i will still spot a jet on sharqi for a bit of fun. ar maybe an AA vehicle
Jets should be required to land to get repairs/rearm the way it is now a pilot can do a continuous loop on a target and bomb them soon as they respawn. it's happend to me and it's very annoying. Ive been playing SF lately just to take a break from it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

|60|Cobalt wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Besides all the teamkilling and bitching about them, where is the skill?  Do you circle the target area and identify targets?  Communicate with the ground or commander for the best target of opportunity? No.  Some do, but that is a very small minority.  All the rest do is drop bombs in the green boxes....wow.
says someone who has not even 70 kill during 3 hours in a plane

so your stats say: i tried to fly but i suck at it and will not enter a jet anymore - thats ok, but complaining about people who are good at flying from someone who has nearly no experience at flying jets is weak
I you have ever read any of my earlier posts, you would see that I gave up on flying because of all the teamkilling and bitching it causes plus, a lot of time was in the bomber seat.  And by the way, I was an airline pilot my friend, so I think I know how to handle a video game airplane.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-05-19 07:39:11)

pwned7
+53|6571
u guys are bitching more than how noobs bitch in game. lol
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

pwned7 wrote:

u guys are bitching more than how noobs bitch in game. lol
Well dude, this is the better place for it eh?
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6641|Norway
Damn, Usmarine, you are  hopeless, you actually stole this nice thread and made it a whiner thread:

Ayumiz wrote:

Some guys are not happy because i keep owning them on infantry and with the jet. So is it wrong because i have the skill which they want?
As you all can se, this thread was not even about jets, but owning in generally. Can we continue this thread with that in mind? And to Usmarine: Pretty please, with sugar on top, STFU!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Fredrik wrote:

Damn, Usmarine, you are  hopeless, you actually stole this nice thread and made it a whiner thread:

Ayumiz wrote:

As you all can se, this thread was not even about jets, but owning in generally. Can we continue this thread with that in mind? And to Usmarine: Pretty please, with sugar on top, STFU!
Not about jets?  huh?  Well asshole, WTF was it supposed to be?

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-05-19 07:44:57)

*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6736|Malaga, España
just let them cry enought that the big river in fushe pass fills up a little bit
Avarice
+41|6565|London, UK

Fredrik wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

Dude you actually quoted the word jet. You got OWNED.

Please +1 for this funny post. If ya don't like it, I've got a col one above (before whine time)
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6641|Norway
I`m not gonna reply to that. You are so unbelivable immature! Why on earth do you call people assholes and asswipes. You make stupid posts, and you cant argue propably and call people assholes when you take criticism for it.

Btw: You beeing a pilot, is bullshit. I bet 1000$ that you are a 12-15 year old kid. Now drop your bad-ass attitude, or i`ll come spank your fat ass...

Last edited by Fredrik (2006-05-19 07:45:07)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Fredrik wrote:

I`m not gonna reply to that. You are so unbelivable immature! Why on earth do you call people assholes and asswipes. You make stupid posts, and you cant argue propably and call people assholes when you take criticism for it.

Btw: You beeing a pilot, is bullshit. I bet 1000$ that you are a 12-15 year old kid. Now drop your bad-ass attitude, or i`ll come spank your fat ass...
$1000 bucks huh?
Avarice
+41|6565|London, UK
I'm 14 if that has anything to do with this. I can't see a bad-ass attitude in my post and spanking me is pretty darn pervy.

Oh yeah, I'm also not a jet pilot, for two reasons, I suck, my internet is wireless and finally (and most importantly) I'd rather play a £40 game for fun, not points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard