BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6707|Germany

jonnykill wrote:

I can't wait to invade Iran , Syria next and then perhaps North Korea .
Well... how about you going to the next recruitment bureau and volunteer for all 3 tours of duty and then some?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Who says we need to be the example.
Perhaps because you're the ones declaring war.  Just maybe.

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Im talking about the U.N. find civil rights violators. Isnt that what the U.N. was made for? enforcing global justice?
In a word, no.

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

keeping the peace amoungst nations?
Yes, but preventing nations from going to war *is* keeping the peace, regardless of whether the war is just or not.

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Also the civil rights activist dont need to change america. If they dont like america move to another country. If i wanted a good social welfare system, i would move to france. I f i want open borders i would move to any country in europe.
Moving countries isn't that easy.  Besides, maybe they're patriotic and want to remain in America.
skratch-x
+25|6637|NY, USA
Oh boy... jonnykill is not the brightest crayon, is he?  *Sigh*  I'd just like to point out that not all of us Americans share his views O_O
mikkel
+383|6601

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

THIS is where we need to be looking for civil rights violators, also why dont civil rights activist talk about this nonsense?
Maybe they figure that the US can't tell other countries what to do until they have at least a semblance of fairness themselves?  Lead by example, now isn't that a crazy idea!
Who says we need to be the example. Im fine with the freedoms i have now. Im talking about the U.N. find civil rights violators. Isnt that what the U.N. was made for? enforcing global justice? keeping the peace amoungst nations? Also the civil rights activist dont need to change america. If they dont like america move to another country. If i wanted a good social welfare system, i would move to france. I f i want open borders i would move to any country in europe.
So civil rights need to be enforced in Iran, but not in the US? What planet are you from?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561

mikkel wrote:

So civil rights need to be enforced in Iran, but not in the US? What planet are you from?
America.  It's the planet people who speak American come from.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Erkut.hv wrote:

"Iran is moving closer and closer to the ideology of the Nazis."
That's funny.... I thought that Nazi's were all about blond hair and blue eyes... Not too many Iranian's have those I believe.....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
Ouch!
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6713|Wherever the F**k i feel like

mikkel wrote:

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Maybe they figure that the US can't tell other countries what to do until they have at least a semblance of fairness themselves?  Lead by example, now isn't that a crazy idea!
Who says we need to be the example. Im fine with the freedoms i have now. Im talking about the U.N. find civil rights violators. Isnt that what the U.N. was made for? enforcing global justice? keeping the peace amoungst nations? Also the civil rights activist dont need to change america. If they dont like america move to another country. If i wanted a good social welfare system, i would move to france. I f i want open borders i would move to any country in europe.
Wow you people like to put words in my mouth huh? I never said that, all im asking is why isnt it in iran like it is in america?
JahManRed
wank
+646|6628|IRELAND

damit ppl, cant you see what your government and press is doing? Pulling the wool over your eyes and building more and more bullshit stories about Iran so you will support another un-just war.
mikkel
+383|6601

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

Wow you people like to put words in my mouth huh? I never said that, all im asking is why isnt it in iran like it is in america?
Since some civil and human rights aren't being upheld by the US, and since these cannot be upheld without changing -something-, you saying "Also the civil rights activist dont need to change america." is saying precisely what you quoted. I am not putting words in your mouth.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6679

Bubbalo wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

My mentality is that if you are the leader of a nation , call for the destruction of Israel , call the holocaust a myth , blow off the UN and all your next door neighbors and then flip off the world and make enriched plutonium for " peaceful purposes " and start to make all the non-Muslims wear arm bans like in the good old Nazi days , support /supply Islamic jihadists to kill not only American soldiers  but Iraqis as well innocent civilians too - yeah , invasion . Any questions ?
Yes:

1)  Why should Israel be allowed to exist in it's current form?

2)  How has Iran blown off the UN anymore than, say, the US?

3)  Why shouldn't they make enriched plutonium for peaceful purposes?

4)  Which neighbors have they pissed off?
Why should Israel exist ? Because it's their homeland . My question to you is why shouldn't exist ? I mean what happened to the peaceful love thy neighbor ? It's like " Oh sorry you went through a Holocaust but your Zionists so off with your head we are going to push you into the sea , sorry but it's the will of Allah." Good stuff huh ?

The UN is run by Eruorwussies . It's corrupt and basically worthless . It's has some rules that are international but it seems to be up to the US to deliver the final message .

I really would have no problem at all with them making enriched plutonium . But what comes out of the presidents mouth - WTF......over . It's as if you like this guy and all the rhetoric . kill zee Jews is the message , you agree with that ?

Which neighbors have they pissed off ? Perhaps pissed off isn't the correct word . I should have said worried . But your Europeans don't seem to care much . Just keeping a low profile , if it isn't in your backyard it isn't a problem huh ? Oh well , good luck with that .

Last edited by jonnykill (2006-05-21 13:05:27)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561

jonnykill wrote:

Why should Israel exist ? Because it's their homeland . My question to you is why shouldn't exist ? I mean what happened to the peaceful love thy neighbor ? It's like " Oh sorry you went through a Holocaust but your Zionists so off with your head we are going to push you into the sea , sorry but it's the will of Allah." Good stuff huh ?
Why should Palestine pay the cost of the Holocaust?  Do you know how Zionists ensured a Jewish majority in Israel?

jonnykill wrote:

The UN is run by Eruorwussies . It's corrupt and basically worthless . It's has some rules that are international but it seems to be up to the US to deliver the final message .
If it's corrupt why should Iran do as it says?  And besides, I'd be careful about calling people who took the brunt of 2 World Wars Eurowusses.

jonnykill wrote:

I really would have no problem at all with them making enriched plutonium . But what comes out of the presidents mouth - WTF......over . It's as if you like this guy and all the rhetoric . kill zee Jews is the message , you agree with that ?
Ah, yes, 'cos it's not like Bush is overly aggressive

jonnykill wrote:

Which neighbors have they pissed off ? Perhaps pissed off isn't the correct word . I should have said worried . But your Europeans don't seem to care much . Just keeping a low profile , if it isn't in your backyard it isn't a problem huh ? Oh well , good luck with that .
So, which have they worried?
ownership10
+9|6732

Bubbalo wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

Why should Palestine pay the cost of the Holocaust?  Do you know how Zionists ensured a Jewish majority in Israel?
they fended off the multilateral, multidirectional invasion attempt by syria, egypt and so on in the 1960's.  if your logic is palestine paying for the holocaust, why did america and european countries pay to rebuild france, who, to save it's own skin, set up a government of collaboration with the nazis in wwii. because the fact is, no matter what the government's stance, the ppl of a country still deserve human rights and a stable place to live.  you are quick to villianize the ppl of isreal because u either dislike their religion or government.  the same is true of americia.  ppl think all americans are stupid, lazy, war mongers because of the elected government.  if this is the case, i hope you see all english ppl as warmongers because of tony blair.  or see all iraqis as terrorists and extreemists because of sadaam.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6679

Bubbalo wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

If it's corrupt why should Iran do as it says?  And besides, I'd be careful about calling people who took the brunt of 2 World Wars Eurowusses.

jonnykill wrote:

Ah, yes, 'cos it's not like Bush is overly aggressive

jonnykill wrote:

So, which have they worried?
You just lost all credability with this post . Have a good day .
skratch-x
+25|6637|NY, USA
jonnykill... you don't make any sense.  Bubbalo has ripped your "points" apart so you ignore the parts you can't answer and offer fairly irrelevant responses to the rest.  And when he points it out, you put his credibility into question?  I'd like to know where you learned how to argue like this...
The Bartenders Son
+42|6693|online
... If you not U.S... Your shit out of luck..
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6627|Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not quite sure...but is this the first "Debate and Serious Talk" thread that doesn't bash the United States?  Or am I just missing something?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
Oh, I think I've gotten in my fair share of America bashing. 

ownership10 wrote:

they fended off the multilateral, multidirectional invasion attempt by syria, egypt and so on in the 1960's.
No, before that.  The part where Zionist terrorists slaughter innocent civilians to scare away the Muslims.

ownership10 wrote:

if your logic is palestine paying for the holocaust, why did america and european countries pay to rebuild france, who, to save it's own skin, set up a government of collaboration with the nazis in wwii.
Because they chose to?  Not only that, but you're blatantly wrong.  There was a huge resistance movement in France to the German occupation.  The Germans gathered up what collaborators they were and put them in place by force.

ownership10 wrote:

because the fact is, no matter what the government's stance, the ppl of a country still deserve human rights and a stable place to live.
Sure.  That right was taken away from the Palestinians.

ownership10 wrote:

you are quick to villianize the ppl of isreal because u either dislike their religion or government.
Government.

ownership10 wrote:

the same is true of americia.  ppl think all americans are stupid, lazy, war mongers because of the elected government.  if this is the case, i hope you see all english ppl as warmongers because of tony blair.
In recent history America has been far more aggressive than Britain, which has only followed where America has gone first.

ownership10 wrote:

or see all iraqis as terrorists and extreemists because of sadaam.
Actually, I think my government's done more to portray Muslims as terrorists than I ever could.

Last edited by Bubbalo (2006-05-22 00:52:24)

BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6768
The most extensive violator of Security Council resolutions is Israel.

Should we invade?
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6679

skratch-x wrote:

jonnykill... you don't make any sense.  Bubbalo has ripped your "points" apart so you ignore the parts you can't answer and offer fairly irrelevant responses to the rest.  And when he points it out, you put his credibility into question?  I'd like to know where you learned how to argue like this...
I guess I got owned and don't make any sense anymore . Gosh darn what am I to do now ?

To be honest I get tired real quick of on-line political discussions . It's a never ending argument .
My over all assessment of this guy is that he hates Israel , hates America and wants Iran to have nukes .
Why should I waste my time with him . I'm not going to change his mind and he is set in his ways and thought .

I rarely post in this section because like I said it never ends . I simply have better things to do with my time then write short novels or dissect each and every little point . I don't have the patience for it any more and when I see 6 long paragraphs on what ever the topic is I just don't even bother to read it . Most of the time it's just blah blah . In a nut shell I've had this same discussion about 10 times already . It's just beating a dead horse , and my arms are tired .

Last edited by jonnykill (2006-05-22 07:31:16)

Erkut.hv
+124|6735|California

Flecco wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

That's funny.... I thought that Nazi's were all about blond hair and blue eyes... Not too many Iranian's have those I believe.....
"This is reminiscent of the Holocaust," said Rabbi Marvin Hier, the dean of the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles. "Iran is moving closer and closer to the ideology of the Nazis."

Don't quote me on shit I didn't say, jackass.

Either way, you're missing the point. Badges for the Juden, hooray!
skratch-x
+25|6637|NY, USA

jonnykill wrote:

To be honest I get tired real quick of on-line political discussions . It's a never ending argument . My over all assessment of this guy is that he hates Israel , hates America and wants Iran to have nukes .
Why should I waste my time with him . I'm not going to change his mind and he is set in his ways and thought .
You're done arguing, but you still have the time to throw in an ad hominum attack to make sure we all know who the bad guy is and who the good guy is.  That's cute.

Might I suggest:
Not making douchebag 5-year old remarks when you can't win arguments, or if you really believe what you just said, taking a reading comprehension class.
skratch-x
+25|6637|NY, USA

Erkut.hv wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

"This is reminiscent of the Holocaust," said Rabbi Marvin Hier, the dean of the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles. "Iran is moving closer and closer to the ideology of the Nazis."

Maybe I'm not sure what you're talking about, but did you miss the part where it's not true?
Erkut.hv
+124|6735|California

skratch-x wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Maybe I'm not sure what you're talking about, but did you miss the part where it's not true?
Not at all, it was more of a direct line to the ass who misquoted me. I heard after I posted that it was a fake story.
ownership10
+9|6732
bubbalo, i think your religious views are getting in the way of a 2 sided discussion. if you are so worried about destroying israel because of infractions against palastine, how many muslim men should be jailed because of thier religions rampant abuse of women.  every oppressor is a victim and every vicitim an oppressor at one time or another.  and by the way france did have a VICHY govt set up during wwii to collaborate with the nazis, yes there was a resistance movement but u cant turn a blind eye to thier puppet govt.
"ownership10 wrote:
because the fact is, no matter what the government's stance, the ppl of a country still deserve human rights and a stable place to live.

Sure.  That right was taken away from the Palestinians."
but i guess the ethnic cleansing of the Kurds in iraq never occured..i didnt see too many palestinians standing up for them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard