paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6711
I have just left my Clan (I wont say who Because I don't want to be like them), I wasn't kicked out, even though I guess that if I stayed I would have been next,Is it just me or are all clan full of Bickering, moaning, whining and backstabbing People.

It was like a soap opera in there, two of my best mates in the clan didn't get on with one of the admins (I might add there was 5 Admins and only about 6 other normal members), They both got kicked out, blocked from TS and the clan webby and then told they had been kicked out, sounds like the cowards way to do it.

Thing is what upsets me alot is that I was talking to one of the Admins who I thought was still my friend, He told me that they are thinking of Banning all the Ex members of the clan from the Server, now I know what you are thinking there are loads mores servers out there, but I still have mates in the clan and I'm sure they would be breaking the rules by banning people who haven't done anything wrong apart from leave.

Am I just unlucky to finds a clan like this? Or are all clans like this?
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6672|Australia
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *cries like a baby*
flossmore
+10|6626|Cherry Valley, IL
I would say you are just unlucky my friend.  Sounds to me like a very immature clan without a lot of direction.  Some people compensate for short comings in life by acting the "bully" whenever the opportunity presents itself.  Sure you will have bickering at times in most clans but the mature ones get over it and realise what this is all about....having fun and playing a game with friends.  My clan has had it's share of bickering but maturity has always prevailed.  I would suggest if your thinking about joining another clan to do some research on them before you sign up.  Find out the average age of the members maybe a little bit about there backgrounds and most importandly find out what they are trying to accomplish with the clan.  Just my 2 cents on the subject.  Feel free to visit my clan site at WWW.SFSGAMING.COM it will give you an idea of what an organized well represented mature clan looks like.

Regards,
Flossmore
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6740|Human Meat Shield
WOw... we don't bicker! We have Code of Conducts we follow, but sometimes to be honest all clans/communities take the game to heart and forget they are just pixels not thier kin! Some people play like they are fighting a real battle! And thats when the ass-hatry comes in! We don't condone such behavior, all our peeps are really friendly and most play for fun, we have great pilots but not enough infantry unfortunately. But hey, hope you enjoy your search for a new community/clan, good luck in whomever you choose. If you just want to have fun visit us www.ta-gaming.com  Have a nice day.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6714|Malaga, EspaƱa
Got the same sh!t with an mohaa clan

I left because it started to get boring (almost noone online on Ts, server)
i found another one, and one of my mates was in there too
some sh!t happend:

*they called me an Asskisser
*That i,m a big pethatic backstabber
*Accused from hacking the TS server

and banned me.

and none of the above is true.
i found out later its just because i followed one of my friend to another clan.

so some clans yeah, if u leave you prolly screwed big time.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6726|United States of America
It kinda sucks to get a bad clan. You have to go through with luck. They may look good but they may be crap. The may look like crap but be good.  All luck. That's why you just keep going.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard