Adogg
+5|6568
Anyword from you guys not stuck at work like me ....
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6667
so far the list seems accurate...

25,000 commander points.... that might take a while....  still, I had no chance of ever getting a 3.0 WLR...
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6704|The Netherlands
When will chuy be updating the requirements of the stats on the site? I mean in your stat page, that's the easiest way to see the requirements if you ask me, nice all together...
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6794|Great Brown North
when he gets time i guess, probabley in a few days? he was right on top of it last time, we'll see
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6752|The Hague, Netherlands

wanted to get my armor medal (if the new reqs are true) i can get it, well got 22 kills weren't that many server online so those rounds were a bit f*cked but well, saw some guys i saw here on the forums too.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6605|Reisterstown, MD

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

25,000 commander points.... that might take a while....  still, I had no chance of ever getting a 3.0 WLR...
Good thing I got the WCR last night so I don't have to worry about that 25,000 command point thing.
Superstar
+0|6610
I got the Infantry combat and marksman medals after about 30 seconds on a ranked server...
That confirms that the play time requirements are down to 200 and 300 hours.

edit: changed 250 to 200 and 300 as that's what first post actually says.

Last edited by Superstar (2006-05-23 10:48:02)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6667

killer21 wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Good thing I got the WCR last night so I don't have to worry about that 25,000 command point thing.
Still, it's nice to see that it's now awarded for commanding... rather than just for finding servers where one side always wins ( cough....  |TOP|... cough)...
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

wanted to get my armor medal (if the new reqs are true) i can get it, well got 22 kills weren't that many server online so those rounds were a bit f*cked but well, saw some guys i saw here on the forums too.
Yeah I saw you in the T90

But that round SUCKED!!! Man I don't know what they did with the GL, but I started playing with those a few days ago again, and it all went well, but now they SUCK (well, either they or me though ).

And those jeeps, man the place was CROWDED with those, unbelievable, I hope EA removes this, at least from Karkand, man that must be like tank heaven vehicles EVERYWHERE
Viper38
+118|6684
Yeah - it appears its all accurate ... three cheers for me ...
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!

Superstar wrote:

I got the Infantry combat and marksman medals after about 30 seconds on a ranked server...
That confirms that the play time requirements is down to 250 hours.
That's 200 pale, I got the basic one because I have like 230 hours
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Yeah I saw you in the T90

But that round SUCKED!!! Man I don't know what they did with the GL, but I started playing with those a few days ago again, and it all went well, but now they SUCK (well, either they or me though ).

And those jeeps, man the place was CROWDED with those, unbelievable, I hope EA removes this, at least from Karkand, man that must be like tank heaven vehicles EVERYWHERE
well it may be me, but the tank wasn't that ownage anymore, could get killed with 3 shots (not even weakspots) but yup that round sucked, dumbass commander aswell. gonna wait till tomorow i think, all servers are updated
ALT-F4
+4|6564
So what are the actual reqds. now for knife badges, just time or total # of kills w/ knife..... or what
Anybody know ?
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6723|Gütersloh, Germany
You just need the required global knife kills and you'll get veteran and/or expert

Last edited by Ali (2006-05-23 10:49:34)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

ALT-F4 wrote:

So what are the actual reqds. now for knife badges, just time or total # of kills w/ knife..... or what
Anybody know ?
You should look at the current regs.......and then remove whatever is said with these new regs, or add them
so for example:

18 kills IAR delete this
100 kills global

get the green stuff and you should get it (or with the vet)
ALT-F4
+4|6564
OK... good.... thank you
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6605|Reisterstown, MD

I wonder how long it will take Chuy to update all of this.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6656|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
yeah i can also confirm these are most probably all correct..

i just got my combat infantry medal ^_^
bowdenball
+11|6660|Greenville, SC
damn....just got expert pistol last night after a many attempts....oh well... but my favorite is still expert explosives with 1 point left.... good thing is that wcr seems much more realistic now
messmessmess17
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
+54|6567|london, enlgand

bowdenball wrote:

damn....just got expert pistol last night after a many attempts....oh well... but my favorite is still expert explosives with 1 point left.... good thing is that wcr seems much more realistic now
hardly you have to get 25000 points as commander and how schlong will that take
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6667
So did they not adjust the Zip Line, etc.?
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6657|England
I have to disagree with Ground defence (to start) I commanded on an MG and got it after a certain amount of time and 1 kill. Maybe its global....
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6667
Just joined a server, I only got 2 medals (infantry/marksman, only needed the IAR time) but I've seen three guys promoted to brigadier general already. The ranking system has improved (again) but tbh the awards are a lot cheaper now
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Fabbi_Kanin
+46|6614
Do I receive my medals as soon as I have patched the game? If expert knife onyl requires 100 kills total now, I'd get it immediately
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6657|England
I just realised my arty kills musta counted towards Ground defense! Exploit, anyone?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard