Togidubnus
+0|6528|Belgium
perhaps "another" expansion for bf2 can bring new live into the game...maybe add another set of forces to fight with, or make the forces choosable/random on all maps...

few forces i would like to see ingame...

-Militians
-Foreign Legionares (these are true warriors tbh, makes SAS look like shoolkids)
Eskimo
+0|6569
that whould be cool
ExquisiteDeth86
is still a BF2 Gunnery Sgt.
+16|6630|H3ITWP
france?please. they havent done anything significant from a military standpoint since they helped us in the revolutionary war.
EA already made a mistake by putting the useless PLA in bf2,so it wouldnt help things by adding france.
but your idea is good though,its just that theres not enough countries that merit being in bf2.
TheEqualizer
+6|6502|Maryland, USA
How about the Central/South American coalition?

Enemy taco spotted!
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6643|Canada Eh?

ExquisiteDeth86 wrote:

france?please. they havent done anything significant from a military standpoint since they helped us in the revolutionary war.
EA already made a mistake by putting the useless PLA in bf2,so it wouldnt help things by adding france.
but your idea is good though,its just that theres not enough countries that merit being in bf2.
Somebody has little to no knowledge on the GIGN
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6483|Kickapoo
So if they added france, which button would they make "drop rifle, run"?
TheEqualizer
+6|6502|Maryland, USA

PaulKersey wrote:

LOL.  That's nice.  Thanks for making my day.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6526
they should add france in bf2 BUT just as a booth at each flag so u can point ur gun at the guy to give u a pastrie to get ur stamina back then he runs and gets blown to peices by arty
JudgeDredd1824
+32|6623|Wigan an proud of it mate !

PaulKersey wrote:

That would be ANY and EVERY key, in fact, save yourseles the bother, just make it dafault after spawning.

Better still, just make it so they all spawn at a roadside cafe, and arm them with a glass of whine (yes I did use spell checker) and a piece of cheese (though make it a very stinky potent cheese to appease them a little).

Last edited by JudgeDredd1824 (2006-07-12 12:04:05)

spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6611|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

PaulKersey wrote:

i dunno but if i'm playing CounterStrike its:

"bind mouse1 dropweapon"
howler_27
+90|6657
The legionares are a tough group of soldiers.  There is no dobut about it.  However, is thier toughness due to their nationality or backgound.  There are many felons and misfits of society that join the legionares in order to wipe their names from society and start over.  Furthermore, on the last documentary that I saw regarding them, it seemed that the small group of recruits trying to join were all brits.  Yet, on top of that, their main commander in training was an american.  Regardless, they've had a valiant past as far as not giving up a fight goes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard