johnnysz
+2|6768|Skåne
Live with it or go play karkand, jets are supposed to be superior!
eagleray69
gone, tired of kiddietrashtalk
+15|6647

MrBrain wrote:

First of all, this thread isn't about stats and it isn't about me hating aviators (basically).
I must admit that I admire the skill of some pilots, I cannot understand how they can have such accuracy with every bomb and especially how they manage to bomb so much everywhere and all the time.
1. why dont u learn how to fly a little longer? at the time when i had 1.5 hrs in a jet, i hated them like hell too.
2. normally, there is the same number of jets in both teams, so your jets could own enemy armor + infantry too.
3. yes j10>f35, but f18 is nearly as deadly as the j10.

have fun
MorbidFetus
+76|6552|Ohio

eagleray69 wrote:

3. yes j10>f35, but f18 is nearly as deadly as the j10.
True. I was pretty much owned by an F-18 on Wake today. It was a no shit dogfight. I couldn't shoot the bastard down. I think I got one hit (he didnt touch me though). The evasive manuevers he was like slapping the J10 on the pee-pee. In my 40 hrs of flying, I've never seen piloting like that before. Needless to say, the time I wasted on him was prolly why we lost the match.
mofo65
+6|6632|Valrico, FL USA
We need hand held stingers with the anti-amor kit just like in desert combat.  the fixed AA are always placed so you have a limited horizon, the Tungstas are almost useless in BF2, in POE you can actually take down a jet. Just my thoughts again.
leesupport
+39|6684
i went on a wake island sever last night and i was shooting down pretty good pilots with an F35 about the only thing they need to change with it is the missles come right at you like you didnt even drop flares.      after you fly with those for a while like i did then get  in a J-10 wow:D
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida
it would be nice for it to be easier to shoot down a jet from the ground, but in the past year, ive gotten used to not being able to hit them.  no big deal.  I personally even have a hard time shooting others down while im in a jet....if/when i ever get one.  I have trouble keeping the lock on them, but i need to change my joystick sensitivity, meanwhile, if you see me in a jet, and your in one as well, im an easy target to hit lol
Herackles
+33|6627

Superslim wrote:

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Please,no more nerfing.
yaaa no more nerfing, the blackhawk's been turned into a flying taxi.
A flying taxi with a giant bullseye painted on it.
FirePhoenix
+18|6640|hamilton, scotland
the only problem i got with jets is j10 being overly powerful, but i dont complain when im in one.
nowbrdr123
Banned
+15|6555
Jet whores can be annoying, but without things like jets, artillery, etc. the game would not be as fast-paced.
<b|k> lukie
+7|6723|Germany
Every idiot can hit with bombs. And if your godf'ing useless team pilots are not interested in hunting enemy planes but bombing flags, then you're really f'ed. Yope, im pissed at the moment. I also met a enemy godlike MI-28 gunner, i didnt even get a chance to lead my erxy in hiss ass. Stinger were not availible.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard