-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6795|South Cybertown, Texas
Although I respect those that chose to administrate and/or play on server with off beat rules (“No Un-Capable Base Raping”, ”No Bunny Hopping”, “No Nade Spamming”, “No Prone Spamming”, “No Dolphin Diving” or any other nonsensical). I have chosen not to play such servers because of my belief that, in war all actions to win are fair. In the odd chance I find myself in a server with what I deem are nonsensical rules, I will either leave right away or play by their rules until the map is over, than leave never to return.

What I find odd, if not annoying are those who feel the need to join servers that have statements in the loading screen for example; “Base raping is permitted”, “War is hell, all means to win is accepted here” or “We play to win, if you can’t handle that, go play somewhere else”.

They will than spend five to ten minutes tiring to convince the admin(s) as well as the players that what they are allowing or doing, goes against the ROE or is just not right.

Please show some respect and stop push your liberal agenda on us!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
most of the servers i play on have one basic rule.  no attacking uncaps unless youre being attacked from one (and therefore you can defend yourself) or if all the cappable flags have already been taken.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6599|Seattle

I'm with ya brother. The rules are to kill the enemy. That's it.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

RUles: If it moves, shoot it. If it doesn't, shoot it anyway.

If I manage to get the MiG down in Zatar in the F35, or the J10 down in Dalian, rest be assured I will spend the rest of my round raping your airfield, rather than risk having you take off and jam 2 up my ass.

Downy: Lol i remember seeing you trying to join a server with me. At 1000 ping
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6825|St. Louis, MO

-=S8M=-Phoenix wrote:

Although I respect those that chose to administrate and/or play on server with off beat rules (“No Un-Capable Base Raping”, ”No Bunny Hopping”, “No Nade Spamming”, “No Prone Spamming”, “No Dolphin Diving” or any other nonsensical). I have chosen not to play such servers because of my belief that, in war all actions to win are fair. In the odd chance I find myself in a server with what I deem are nonsensical rules, I will either leave right away or play by their rules until the map is over, than leave never to return.

What I find odd, if not annoying are those who feel the need to join servers that have statements in the loading screen for example; “Base raping is permitted”, “War is hell, all means to win is accepted here” or “We play to win, if you can’t handle that, go play somewhere else”.

They will than spend five to ten minutes tiring to convince the admin(s) as well as the players that what they are allowing or doing, goes against the ROE or is just not right.

Please show some respect and stop push your liberal agenda on us!
I hear ya there man..I also play by their dumb ass rules when I play on such servers but I personally don't agree with them.It's a punk ass way to control the game environment.It sucks that for a monthly fee you to can control the battle conditions to help your score.

I've been the victim of baseraping more times than I can remember.It sucks yes but it's a war and there should be no place to hide or restrictions on movements.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
RULES OF BF2

1) Have fun and don't complain

2) kill the enemy!
Sandskink
+19|6628|In your moms BUSHland
Kill em before they kill you.  There should be no "I am touching home base" therefore I am safe.  Afterall, no one is forcing you to spawn their or even spawn at all.
Togidubnus
+0|6560|Belgium

-=S8M=-Phoenix wrote:

because of my belief that, in war all actions to win are fair.
your funny dude, i have this one question tbh...you american in rl ?????
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6582|England
#whine
Sheep of War
+40|6645
LOL @ Liberal agenda!!

Seriously I'm with you. Although I've been banned from "no rules" servers simply for killing the admin many times (by way of jihad.) Does this make them convservative hypocrites?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard