n00b.Worx
+44|6727|West Berlin!

FFLink13 wrote:

the thing is, i only have only tested this before the game has started, so maybe that teamswitch upon death button works immediatly or summut.

and the post with the essex on wake is just something that me and tyler where messing about with and thought we would post it.
That´s it.
X-Stuff
+1|6720
I'm an admin but when i use bf2cc to switch someone it just doesnt respond it says it switched the player, but it didnt. Even not when he's dead... I can only switch him when he's dead.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6724|Doncaster, England
This is from my ranked clan server.
We were both US until my mate got switch and I didn't. We both stayed in the tank and ended up spawning at the hotel.

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/jamesbf2/Switchteams.jpg
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
thats the same kinda thing, the vehicle you where in gets ported to an enemy spawn point, like with the essex on wake.
samfink
+31|6556
but that looks like a game in progress, so that establishes 1 thing: it works during a game in progress as well.
FFLink
There is.
yeh your right. maybe it also has some relation to the red/blue name bug?
malarkeycoon
+16|6641|Cardiff
I had that once with a chopper. I was flying and the guy in the gunner was on the other team. I was too busy trying to get him out and I crashed.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6570|Portland, OR, USA

polarbearz wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

wwwttttttfffff i cant do it?!
Because no one in their right mind would make you an admin.
fair enough...
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6793

FFLink13 wrote:

yeh your right. maybe it also has some relation to the red/blue name bug?
Seems quite likely.  I've only just caught the thread and all I can say is "wow."
FFLink
There is.
omg this is so old, lol

you brought back some memories tho...
Ben>You
+90|6527
why did u bring this up again... wow..
Dersmikner
+147|6499|Texas
I don't even know how to switch teams. I end up with an ass-ton of losses because I enter a game only to see my team down 15 to 250 and don't know how to do anything about it.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord

Dersmikner wrote:

I end up with an ass-ton of losses because I enter a game only to see my team down 15 to 250 and don't know how to do anything about it.
Let me give you a golden tip then: never join a losing team. You'd be amazed what a difference this makes, and not just to your WLR.

Dersmikner wrote:

I don't even know how to switch teams.
To switch within a game, if the situation allows (no team balance or one or more extra players on your team) you just click on the other team's header in the spawn screen. Be aware it counts as a suicide so you'll lose two points.

You can also try this when you first join the server, if it doesn't work (because you are now the player that made the teams even) consider leaving instead of spawning.
FFLink
There is.

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Dersmikner wrote:

I end up with an ass-ton of losses because I enter a game only to see my team down 15 to 250 and don't know how to do anything about it.
Let me give you a golden tip then: never join a losing team. You'd be amazed what a difference this makes, and not just to your WLR.

Dersmikner wrote:

I don't even know how to switch teams.
To switch within a game, if the situation allows (no team balance or one or more extra players on your team) you just click on the other team's header in the spawn screen. Be aware it counts as a suicide so you'll lose two points.

You can also try this when you first join the server, if it doesn't work (because you are now the player that made the teams even) consider leaving instead of spawning.
im sure these questions/statements where made months ago, and if they dont know how to switch by now, im sure they shouldnt be playing.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord

FFLink13 wrote:

im sure these questions/statements where made months ago, and if they dont know how to switch by now, im sure they shouldnt be playing.
Yesterday 15:02:35, about an hour before I responded
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6724|Doncaster, England
Just got an email for this.

Just to clarify, my team mate was moved by admin.
FFLink
There is.

Todd_Angelo wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Yesterday 15:02:35, about an hour before I responded
o yeh, ignore me then

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard