ok, here it is then, the video: http://media.putfile.com/teamswitching-bug

and you all said i wouldn't post it.
n00b.Worx
+44|6727|West Berlin!
Awesome!
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6628|Los Angeles, California, US.
I never Doubted You. . I knew you were telling the Truth.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
why thank you, good to know sum people did
n00b.Worx
+44|6727|West Berlin!

FFLink13 wrote:

why thank you, good to know sum people did
So you mean:

On a 64 Only Wake Ranked Server - Chinese Side - In a tank - I switch to USMC while I´m still alive and I spawn on the carrier I will spawn there with a damn tank?

Wow
FFLink
There is.
no, if an admin switches you

i never tried it in a ranked game tho, as its most likely classed as cheating

Last edited by FFLink13 (2006-05-20 02:23:45)

Nintendogamer
+72|6588|Chelmsford, UK
wow, i think if u listen carefully u can hear EA and Dice crying in there coffe
n00b.Worx
+44|6727|West Berlin!

FFLink13 wrote:

no, if an admin switches you

i never tried it in a ranked game tho, as its most likely classed as cheating
You have to be dead to get switched... o.O
FFLink
There is.
thats what i thought, but obviously not
n00b.Worx
+44|6727|West Berlin!

FFLink13 wrote:

thats what i thought, but obviously not
Maybe it´s because the server wasnt filled up? I don´t know
Maximus[be]
+14|6564
it's possible to spawn at the us carrier. My friend and i were playing wake recently and he spawned at the Carrier as a China guy in the start of a round so there must be a kind of a bug or something :d
FFLink
There is.
could be

well im to play some bf2, and possibly find some more bugs.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
Its not a bug. Read the text at the top when he gets switched 'where he is' (the first one) - its a feature of the admin system.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Maximus[be]
+14|6564
how do i start a forum message?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6771|AUS, Canberra
if anyone wants to experiment with this further we can go into the bf2s euro server which im admin when its empty and try it.
n00b.Worx
+44|6727|West Berlin!

Spark wrote:

Its not a bug. Read the text at the top when he gets switched 'where he is' (the first one) - its a feature of the admin system.
I don´t really think that this could work on a full ranked server...It would be a fucking big exploit
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6628|Los Angeles, California, US.

the_heart_attack wrote:

if anyone wants to experiment with this further we can go into the bf2s euro server which im admin when its empty and try it.
Would be fun to Try it. .
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada

Quicke wrote:

Ive had it happen a couple times when a server auto changes me to the mec side on karkand and i quickly change back to US, i actually am MEC but i can spawn on US spawns with MEC weapons and look like a US soldier and kill US soldiers and not get tk.
Ya i've had that happen to me many times before to. one time i even spawned with a P90, Weird considering i hadn't even unlocked the gun yet.. lol
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6627|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Yes, i was behind you 100%...Ahem...

Ya you got me on that one, how the hell that works is beyond me, if that works in a ranked populated server, there is going to be some severe pwnage on the Essex tonight. xD
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
Also.. When he gets switched it says like "The admin has switched player(s) from the other team to the nearest Friendly CP. And.. when he kills someone in the Essex. The kill message says You have ownedated _____. and when he was shooting his friendlys on the carrier with the tank. The Kill message said Flink [Teamkills - Type 88]whoever... Sound a little funky to you? and it was a ranked server, notice the ranks on his teamates. Still never the less, still awesome. I would love to baserape in the essex or a tank on the carrier =P
FFLink
There is.
it was in a ranked server yes, but the game hadnt started yet. and the reason it said i didnt teamkill the guys on the carrier was because i was a chinese in the essex gun. i was amaerican tho wen i was in the tank, i just shot some stuff cos i can, and plus im a right noob wen the games are starting up, teamkills all round!
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

FFLink13 wrote:

it was in a ranked server yes, but the game hadnt started yet. and the reason it said i didnt teamkill the guys on the carrier was because i was a chinese in the essex gun. i was amaerican tho wen i was in the tank, i just shot some stuff cos i can, and plus im a right noob wen the games are starting up, teamkills all round!
I have got to play with you sometime when you do that again.You got xfire if so pm me.
FFLink
There is.
not got xfire, i hav msn

lol, two funniest ever karmas:

first one i got before i posted the video: "If its true I will convince Angelina Jolie to have intercourse with you! - Speelbal"

now, i just got this one: "Well..I e-mailed Angelina but I have no reply so far. But dont get your hopes up, she with Brad now. -Speelbal"

too funny...

Last edited by FFLink13 (2006-05-20 07:11:16)

marinebio
+5|6563|Easton, Pa.

ShEpArD_oF_rOt wrote:

So you died but the tank you were in teleported to carrier and was there as you respawned as a Chinese guy in the AA gun on the Essex.  Reminds me of the time I was driving down the road and died, my car was then "teleported" to Kabul City and I was reincarnated as a girl from Afghanistan. There was no AA gun though.
lol @ shepard
FFLink
There is.
lol, this feels really good you know, to be called a liar and noob and all this crap, only to prove every1 wrong

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard