Bwspecial
+2|6845
I still need to get the basic Explosives Ordinance Badge b/f 20,000 points. Any tricks or volunteers to help me finish this last badge.
MightyBobo
+2|6803|Omaha, NE
Errrr, nothing personal, but you're kidding right?  13 kills with C4 is a breeze...read the other topics around the forum on how to use it effectively.  I got my Vet badge in no time on Karkand...

Hell do suicide runs with it on the front of the jeep if you have to, your K/D ratio isnt going to get slaughtered by doing it for one or two rounds at most.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6862|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
indeed, the advice for the basic explosive has been discussed over and over.... despite that, i still dont have it. o well, i'll start trying for it more soon enough.
MightyBobo
+2|6803|Omaha, NE
Just spend entire rounds doing nothing BUT going for the badge, seriously.  Look at when I got my veteran, and expert pistol/knife badges.  The only reason theres a gap in the pistol timeframe is due to needing sleep.  Otherwise, I spent round after round doing nothing BUT running with a knife.  It was actually fairly fun, and you learn a lot on knifing skill by doing it for 5 or 6 hours straight 8P
ISIK_Dark
+0|6862|Pueblo
11:30 p.m. here in Colorado and I'm going to try again for my basic explosives badge.  I'll post if I get it.
=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6866|[GER]_BERLIN
i got it with mines on karkand, just mine the major routes. and dont get worried about the tk punishers they would punish even if u would take em by the hand

Last edited by =|Q-BRT|= (2005-10-10 22:47:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard