Trooper_Collider
+25|6788
Is Meritorious Service Medal not awarded during the round? I didnt receive mine during the round and appeared anonymously in my Stats, such as the Navy Cross and the Golden Scimitar. Is this so?

Semper Fi!
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6675|Finland

I have a strong feeling, yet not a 100% certainty ('cause I'm not yet succesful in the medal front as you, SIR! ), that the medals that require some kind of performance IAR (in a round, that is) appear during gameplay with all the fancy fanfares n' shiznit, but the ones that require a certain amount of global stats appear anonymously.

In this case you needed 250h total time played, 1000 heals, 1000 repairs and 1000 resupplys, but nothing IAR..

This might be the explanation.. Tell me what happens when you get the Medal of Valor, which also doesn't have IAR requirements!

Last edited by DonFck (2006-05-17 04:53:08)

I need around tree fiddy.
DSRTurtle
+56|6730
mmmm The MSM doesn't have a IAR requirement so if you have the 250 hours before you complete the other requirements you should get it in the round.  It is possible that the MSM as well as the Medal of Valor will only be awarded after completion of the round in which you have fulfilled all the requirements.
unbroken.m
+9|6787|Germany
I think I saw a screenshot of a MSM awarded In-Game once, but I got mine as well in the BFHQ, not during play.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard