164%64% - 168
2-516%16% - 44
6-105%5% - 14
10+9%9% - 24
I tried and failed - never got one3%3% - 10
Total: 260
mads
+22|6578|haderslev, denmark
I was 10+.. it was a nightmare! all the good one were already taken.. if I wanted to use my real name, I'd have to accept my name being followed by "_125" or something like that..

and whenever I thought I was being really clever, and tried with obscure combinations - THEY WERE ALL TAKEN...

I wish they would delete an account, when it had been inactive for.. per say 3 months.. and then release the account name again..

anyway - I kept on trying.. as time went by, my suggestions got less serious... so now I'm known as

I_invented_BF2
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

1, wasn't suprised -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wasn't taken, was done quick

got another too btw: BaNaNaLoVeSMeDoNKeY, got that one with the first try aswell
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6595|Seattle

I got mine the first try. Sorry to hear about your frustrations
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
MaddOps
Who the hell elected you leader of this outfit?
+55|6595
I had mine first shot, but then again 99% of all searches I'm the only one.

What name were you trying to use?
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6694|RCM Headquarters
I forgot about making my first account waaay back when this first came out.  Then I tried to make a second account after forgetting about the first.  Got extremely mad that ThundergodTyLor had been taken.  Then I thought I would try my usual password and hooray!
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6663|Sweden
mine is spacepelle, not many people are called pelle in the world, and even less pelle-people like space as much as i do, so i got mine on the first try.

rdx-fx wrote:

Registered pretty close to release date, and RDX-fX isn't exactly common.
isnt rdx-fx some kind of explosive substance?
mads
was trying to use my real name - mads - (the D is silent), and I didn't wanted all kinds of ยค%& and numbers after it, so therefor it was tough..
l41e
+677|6646

1. Can you guess why?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

k30dxedle wrote:

1. Can you guess why?
You got a free snickers ?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Well mine are my initials, so I would be pretty darn pissed if someone took it, this (Kmal) is my name for everything (e-mail, XBL, PS2O) soooo.... 1st try.

P.S. Why did you make it a multi select poll. I was tempted to select all of them as a joke.

There is a 1 after kmal because I forgot the password of my reg. kmal accoount.

Last edited by Kmal1 (2006-05-15 13:15:13)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6602|Pickle Village

ThundergodTyLor wrote:

I forgot about making my first account waaay back when this first came out.  Then I tried to make a second account after forgetting about the first.  Got extremely mad that ThundergodTyLor had been taken.  Then I thought I would try my usual password and hooray!
that has happened to me before also
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6737|Toronto | Canada

i got Winston_Churchill first try!!
and thats not exactly an uncommon name
mads
Kmal1 wrote : P.S. Why did you make it a multi select poll. I was tempted to select all of them as a joke.

oops.. my bad. I thought that multi select ment more that I could give more possible answers than just yes or no.. it's the first time I use this thing, so..
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6726|Germany

I tried one, that was taken and so I took Mike<Eagle23>...
Don't think that there are many people using < and > in their names
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6836
Both my BF2 names I got on the first try.

Doesn't strike me as odd though.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6711|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
the [DEI] tag is simple, nobody but our clan
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
well i wanted FFLink, but i fucked up the account sign up thing, so i jsut made FFLink13
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6743|Houston, TX
Not too many Chinese Jewish guys out there....  1st try.

KJ
voltage
+46|6838|Sweden
First try. The night it was said the demo was going to be released, I sat there constantly updating all the download sites, watching the Gamespy chat and listening to that broadcast TotalBF2 was having through Teamspeak. They were chatting about this and that and then suddenly one guy announced "It is out! The demo is out! Go get it!". The rest is history . Was anyone else here listening to that TS broadcast btw?

I forgot to take another name that I wanted though.

mads wrote:

I wish they would delete an account, when it had been inactive for.. per say 3 months.. and then release the account name again..
I agree, at least those accounts created before the game was out. There are probably some perfect names occupied by ppl who who just tried the demo and never buyed the game.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6673|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
Just read a book about Special Operations by Tom Clancy, i.e Navy SEALS,US Army Special Forces,Force Recon,etc that was named Shadow Warriors.In America's Army,I was always the 18 Delta which is the Special Forces medic.I carried this over to bf2 until I get sick of medic and started playing other kits. I put Shadow Warrior and 18D together,it became my nickname. 6 months later I ran into somebody with a simliar nickname and sign up date.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6580|MANCHESTERRR
about 6 times lol
Angel.C-sq
+24|6686|Computer Chair
First try, not that amazing since I did it for the demo with my squadtags from an other game on it.
joemah
+6|6740
I also made mine during the demo, and I got the demo teh hour it came out, so I was one of the first group of people to sign up.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6656| United States of America
i is t3h only tvmissleman
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6688
yea

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard