lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6714|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
what are you talking about... you're the one who hacked and it seems that badhq gave you a step by step instruction on how to get your shit working again, AND YOU ARGUED WITH HIM!  If you know enough about this to argue your point then why did you post in the first place?  Try what he advised and if it dosn't work then tell him what and how you did it, then perhaps he can help you further.  As for me, I'm freakin clueless when it comes to PB and how it works, I dont' like it when beggars become choosers.
Ogopogo15
Mobile AA Whore
+1|6740|San Diego
Im recommending that you....

Buy a legit copy with box at the store.
Reformat Windows
Probably get a new computer (if you had that msx shit installed)
And dont hack ever again.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6633|Derby, England

skatefarm999 wrote:

is there anyway of finding out what files i have to remove that dodgy M:'S/.X from the system 32 folder??????
cause i dont no wat the stupid files r called
best option like I sead would be fresh install of windows ( unless you know what files you looking for )

I'm asuming ( you know when you first started hacking ) you can also try sistem restore and take your PC back when it was hack free with no hacks on it ) but that will only temp fix your problem ( best option like I sead if you dont know what files they are is to do Fresh install of windows.

thats the only thing I can sujest

and like u been told above by Fresh coppy of BF2 from Store

Peace Boris

Last edited by badhq (2006-05-15 09:28:09)

vjs
+19|6772
All of the above sound like good suggestions, however I guess you simply don't play BF2. We don't need U...
and you friend? Talk it over with him eye to eye while in bathroom combing your hair (there is a mirror there so you'll have no problem).

The only thing I can suggest is a full system format and reinstall, it's quite possible your second CD key has also been banned. Yes you deleted everything... sure... hacks are stupid programs written by people who don't really care about you. Inaddition to this no program fully uninstalls itself.

So even if you purchased a second legit key it's probably fubared by now.

Also don't try using your old account.

Start fresh:
-new install (with a repartion of the the harddrive)
-new cd with key (probably from a local vendor not used on e-bay).
-new account

Then at this point you can hope there was no hardware ban.
antin0de
+44|6668|SL,UT
don't help this asshole.
skatefarm999
+7|6558
yes i did take this cd key of ebay, but i think there may be some msx files on my computer, i did search thats suppost to be through all files but it didnt find anything, is there any way i could search more thoruly through the system32 folder??? p.s OrangeHound i thank u loads for trying to help me with this and im sorry for u getting karma taken of it is my fault completely
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6680|Denver, CO
everything you need to know if you got a GUID ban:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=283889#p283889
-botivix-
Damn
+23|6727|Not Scotland Anymore!
I just checked the MBL, seems one of the CD-Key's you used has been banned also by someone else.

check it out: here

Check out Goldeagle25's stats too, it isn't a new account.

Looks to me as if you've bought a dodgy CD-KEY.

--
Note: PB doesn't scan the system32 folder, only the game directory.

Last edited by -botivix- (2006-05-15 09:48:34)

Buzerk1
+44|6837
LOL this thread is too funny... can we "sticky" this one in the "things you shouldn't do" section...

Sorry Skatefarm, you seem a good guy who wants to fix an error after trying just  to "see" what it was all about without knowing what you were doing to your system...

You best scenario here is to reinstall your PC from scratch to make sure you get ride of all the "bad files" and may be you will be able to play BF2 again on this PC.

ANd CD Key from ebay?? I just hope it didn't cost you much...
Breez
+937|6633|Derby, England

antin0de wrote:

don't help this asshole.
I'm guessing you must be the one who -1 me

Today 17:34:32 -1 I NEEED HELP (getting aimbot message on bf2) Why are you helping an admitteted hacker? 

The reason I'm helping admitted hacker is because I can! i would do exactly same if you were having problems with game ( hacks or no hacks )

at least guy has a balls to post up and ask for help If people don't have anything constructive to say stay out of this thread! If you wanna be funny Join Comedy club! 

as for the guys thread your answer has been answered

Peace Boris
-botivix-
Damn
boris, i think u mean question has been answered

Last edited by -botivix- (2006-05-15 09:57:10)

Breez
+937|6633|Derby, England

-botivix- wrote:

boris, i think u mean question has been answered
yea yea yea thats what I ment
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
Could he be Nitro?
Breez
+937|6633|Derby, England

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Could he be Nitro?
NO Nitro will never have hardware ban ( he uses hacks that are not available to public such as PB bypassesers and other hacks you guys probably never herd of )

and + you will not see Nitro posting on this forums he will just simply create hack that will get pass PB so even if he will get baned He can remove him self from it

Dos that answer your question bro ?

Peace Boris
-botivix-
Damn

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Could he be Nitro?
no, he'd give us all a screenshot of him hacking, and then ask why he got banned.
-botivix-
Damn
and + you will not see Nitro posting on this forums he will just simply create hack that will get pass PB so even if he will get baned He can remove him self from it
MAC Address spoofing, not un-common.
skatefarm999
+7|6558
when you checked the MBL, i think some of them are on the msx member list, i think, so i still think i got dodgy files in comp,i just did system restore so ill try it now...and for all u guys slaggin me of i no u dont believe me but i was just sorta tryin soem guys account out without realisin the consequences
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6848|North Texas
Both keys are banned! oops

I suggest wiping your hard drive, go down to the store and buy a new copy of the game. Don't fucking use Ebay!
Breez
+937|6633|Derby, England

skatefarm999 wrote:

when you checked the MBL, i think some of them are on the msx member list, i think, so i still think i got dodgy files in comp,i just did system restore so ill try it now...and for all u guys slaggin me of i no u dont believe me but i was just sorta tryin soem guys account out without realisin the consequences
personally I don't believe you bro, and the fact that your friend would give you baned account, is sayng 2 things

friends like that who needs enemy's

( dos anyone in your house use PC to play any other on-line gaming ? sis restore will only work for little bit) when it will come to the date you changed it from it will put the files back in its original place )

so your Best option like you been told is

Fresh install of windows.
Fresh Game from Shop.

and Update PB from Punkbuster ( they have auto updater there which will save you time doing anything )

Last edited by badhq (2006-05-15 10:25:45)

skatefarm999
+7|6558
WHY DONT U BELIEVE ME??? my friend only gave me the M:?SX account, i got the cd-key of some other guy
skatefarm999
+7|6558
and no im the only person using online gaming
Breez
+937|6633|Derby, England

skatefarm999 wrote:

WHY DONT U BELIEVE ME??? my friend only gave me the M:?SX account, i got the cd-key of some other guy
I guess if your friend gives you pillow case and tells you it's a parachute it's kinda hard not to believe him

Find me a Book with no meaning, and I will give you a map to ultimate treasure  Boris 2006

Last edited by badhq (2006-05-15 10:37:41)

topal63
. . .
+533|6719

badhq wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Could he be Nitro?
NO Nitro will never have hardware ban ( he uses hacks that are not available to public such as PB bypassesers and other hacks you guys probably never herd of )

Dos that answer your question bro ?

Peace Boris
Nitro is not a HACKER, he is person who uses a hack. . . . and so what. . . anyways,

Hardware spoofers have to spoof both the HD and NIC, and PB scans for this as well (they did with AA and they do with BF2). . . if scanned/detected/then spoof-is-bypassed you will recieve a GLOBAL Hardware ban from ALL PB protected games. Hardware spoofers have a shelf life just like 3-D hacks of the Direct-X interface. They work for awhile then they don't - then a kick - on the second kick - then the GLOBAL bans start proliferateing . . . enjoy!

Plus punksbusted.com is not PB, their master ban list is not PB's, their's has many more. Punksbusted's master ban list is a list for Admins participating with Punksbusted, it is not a complete list of everyone who has every been detected/kicked/scanned by PB. The majority of GUID, GLOBAL Hardware bans, are not even listed on Punksbusted, they have only about 1400-1500, so multiply that by say 5-10 and that is # of GUID, HW, bans given out by PB for BF2.

Anyway you need to remove any M S X  files, directories, etc (which you indicated you used); then reinstall a fresh copy of BF2 (store bought, with a store bought CD-key, not a banned one for sale on Ebay); repatch; then hope for the best.

If you join a server, and recieve a GLOBAL Hardware ban, don't be suprised, it might happen, if it does you will need to replace both the NIC and the HD; reinstall Windows on the new HD; reinstall BF2 (of course with a third store bought copy of BF2); repatch; then you will be unbanned for sure (+ I don't recommend using your old account - as that one might be flagged by PB).

Last edited by topal63 (2006-05-15 10:40:33)

skatefarm999
+7|6558
look badhq U ARE NOT GETTING ME HERE......the msx account worked BUT MAYBE THE CD-KEY DIDNT and my friend gave me the m.s.x account HE DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY CD KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
skatefarm999
+7|6558
ok, i need a bit of help here, ive found loads of files from system32 folder lke msxml2.lll

ter r loads of ones like them im not sure whether to delete cause they mite just be ms files and nothing to do with m s x

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard