Manxman
Banned
+19|6645
Has anyone got all the Medals and Ribbons?  That should make them the best all round player
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6673|Sweden
or the best statpadder...
Manxman
Banned
+19|6645

spacepelle wrote:

Please this was  to be a serious thread not  noobs going on about stat padding please give that one a rest
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6760|Nederland
i dont think anybody got all the ribbons and medals, maby some general? but WCR is probably the hardest to get
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Manxman wrote:

spacepelle wrote:

Please this was  to be a serious thread not  noobs going on about stat padding please give that one a rest
Ya well, do you honestly think it could be discussed without someone being called a hax?
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6635|Warlord

Manxman wrote:

spacepelle wrote:

Hey, that's a perfectly legitimate observation - you ever try to get expert engineer legitimately?

Personally I don't think it's possible for any one person to get everything without something like sitting in a vehicle, mounted gun or AA during the round to get the time in; this isn't really cheating but it's certainly not completely legit and is a form of padding.

As for getting some of the combat badges, it's perfectly normal to get help from aircraft/armour/command for the required kills in some of the less-good classes.... 40 kills as engineer IAR for example is a pretty tall order using mines and a shotgun faced with swarms of enemy armed with automatic weapons. Any good stick jockey can use the aircraft or helo to get any of the combat badges they don't already have once they've met the time requirements, which they can also get help while inside the aircraft.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6796|England
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6666| United States of America
ive gotten all the badges look at my stats
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6848|Toronto, Canada
I have all medals except vehicle medals, and some of the SF service medals, and all of the ribbons that are currently available to get.

All 100% stat pad free.

http://bf2s.com/player/43638754/

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/Songofwar/screen304.jpg
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6751|Reality

Kobrakai wrote:

This guy is close:

http://bf2s.com/player/44925574/
And as someone already posted somewhere in these forums: someone who gets 4 (!) expert vehicule badges in 1 day is a ...............!
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6712|Central Valley,California

Stubbee wrote:

Kobrakai wrote:

This guy is close:

http://bf2s.com/player/44925574/
And as someone already posted somewhere in these forums: someone who gets 4 (!) expert vehicule badges in 1 day is a ...............!
Must I explain this...again. He got all the time requirements through the month. Then when he had all the time for them and went and got them all on the same day. *sigh*
Cpt.KillerToy12
Be Very... Very Quite... We're Hunting Rabbits
+29|6664|U.S.A
this guy is better.he almost has every thing http://bf2s.com/player/43208455/

Last edited by Cpt.KillerToy12 (2006-05-14 13:32:26)

Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6651|England
Yes but we all know what MP really is.....we have photograpic evidence
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6665|California
Wow never noticed this about BUSHVIPER, look how many kills with knife he has, then his time with knife. I have the same amount of time but not nerly as many kills.

Can anyone say STAB REVIVE PADDING. Now work it out mathmatically, UH HUH

Sorry bush
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6760|Toronto, ON
It just means he hardly takes out his knife and when he does, it's to kill.
Alpha as fuck.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6665|California
but still do the math thats 248 kills per hour
BushViper
macro dolphin flipper / fast loading tank whore
+65|6683

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

Wow never noticed this about BUSHVIPER, look how many kills with knife he has, then his time with knife. I have the same amount of time but not nerly as many kills.
Maybe cause you suck w/ the knife?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6797|Singapore

BushViper wrote:

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

Maybe cause you suck w/ the knife?
Ouch. You don't post much and when you do it hurts.

The pure venom of the stab there hurt even me.

/me writhes in pain.

benben10
+20|6722
um did you see his knife accuracy? if he were padding then his knife accuracy would be through the roof
alpinestar
+304|6604|New York City baby.
good hes got medals good hes got ribbons good but has he seen pussy to this date ?
not good
K8Kommunist
+26|6574
The only thing worse then the people who value their stats enough to spend hours padding them are the doddering do-gooders who do their best to track down the stat padders, thereby proving they care more about stats then any healthy person should.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6797|Singapore

alpinestar wrote:

good hes got medals good hes got ribbons good but has he seen pussy to this date ?
not good
Blah blah. Everyone has 'seen' pussy, but how many have tasted it to date?`
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6588|Melbourne, Australia.

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

Hypothetical situation.
You're holding your gun, you see an enemy who doesnt see you, you go up close to him, take out your knife, 2 seconds later stab him, 1 second later go back to your gun. 3 seconds for 1 kill with a knife.
Going by what you're saying, he'd have to have 248 kills per hour with a knife is 4 kills per minute which means every time he takes his knife out, he has it out for 6 seconds and gets a kill. Which basically means he only takes his knife out when he knows he will kill someone. Easy
Tcx_1
+3|6748|Alberta, Canada

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

Hypothetical situation.
You're holding your gun, you see an enemy who doesnt see you, you go up close to him, take out your knife, 2 seconds later stab him, 1 second later go back to your gun. 3 seconds for 1 kill with a knife.
Going by what you're saying, he'd have to have 248 kills per hour with a knife is 4 kills per minute which means every time he takes his knife out, he has it out for 6 seconds and gets a kill. Which basically means he only takes his knife out when he knows he will kill someone. Easy
Your logic makes perfect sense here, but doesnt 4 kills a minute translate into a kill every 15 seconds?
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6794|Bulgaria
I don't know.
Me wants to get them one days... well, the WCR will be the hardest...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard