Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6754

i'm surprised this hasnt been said yet:

121: You run to a CP chock full of enemies, M203 in hand, and when you manage to kill all of them you happen to hear your commander's arty hit you, in a vain attempt to kill the dead bodies around you.

lockedon wrote:

70. Right When Your About To Spawn On Your Squad Leader He/She Dies!
allow me to change this a bit:

70. You're all ready to spawn to help out your leader, when nothing happens, your leader's still alive, so you reclick your kit to fix the problem but then realize that pretty little green dot has a red ring around it.

hate that little bug.
fateit
+0|6810|Tacoma, Wa
122: A Red Skull and Crossbones has a magnetic attraction that similar to #7, none can resist, none can forgive
Frog_Toast
+0|6754|Bellville, TX
123. You spawn as a spec ops and proceed to CLEARLY throw c4 on an empty jeep as to cause some explosive mayhem...and then some random team member decides that he will jump in the jeep, take off without you, get blown up cause he/she ran into some stationary object......then finish it all off with a tk punishment!
CommanderDiego
+0|6760|Keyport, NJ
Funny shit man

124. You will finally find someone who will have a knife fight with u only to be killed by some noob who gets his only of the whole round from u.

125. U will wait for a plane or heli only to have some tker snipe u and take it.

Last edited by CommanderDiego (2005-10-21 13:02:26)

Rotter
+0|6757|United States
VidSicious, 59 is sooooo true.

63: If you see an enemy Support or Anti-tank, no matter how much you shoot 'em, their armour will save them and they'll throw a grenade at you while they laugh at your pitiful MP5's attempt to break through the 6inch titanium armour on their chest. Then, you die from the grenade.

Last edited by Rotter (2005-10-21 16:06:40)

{75A}Desertstorm
bunny killer
+1|6788
yup
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6769
126.  It will take you 10 rounds of ammunition to kill an enemy, but only take 1 round of ammo to kill a friendly with the same gun by accident.
ZZZargo333
+0|6820
127. No matter how far you fall without a parachute, hitting water will always save you.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6773|The Hague, Holland
128. Nomatter how good you think you are. th3re !s 4lw4ys s0m3 h4x0r b3tt3r th3n j00
88mm
+8|6797
129. There are no girls on the map. All the more strange that people cry out: "Give me a ride".

130. There are no girls on the map. Must explain why, after a ride, you spawn not as a baby but a fully armed adult.

131. There are no girls on the map. Instead we have "Bail out" and "Give me a ride" when clanmates want their buddies in the same cozy chooper.

132. There are no girls on the map. How about a mod or a patch?
morbesso666
+0|6755|Givataim, Israel
I did hit couple of parachuting enemies with my British Medic Unlock rifle.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6752
133. The number of times you use your super omnipotent command powers to spot the lone sniper waiting to retake his main base, or the lone spec ops sabotaging your artillery in Gulf of Oman, is equal to the number of hectameters that your allies will stay away from that infantry.

Last edited by [Ahazi] Kaika (2005-10-23 19:50:10)

lockedon
+1|6765
134. It seems that your teamates names are always in red lettering!

135. Whenever you run out of your amo in your main weapon you pull out your pistal to try to finish the enemy off, BUT he decides to jump and dive around like a bunny While some how manageing to reload his weapon, and then kills you with 3 or less shots!

136. When everyone is waiting to get into the suport chopper, the one person who dosent make it in, is either you or a mad spec ops who proceeds to put all his c4 on your heli and kills everone in and around it!

137. You always get a lag spike at the worst possible sittuation!

138. You always get shot out of your vehical whithout the vehical taking much damage!

139. You always get found in your hidding spot when you are a sniper!

140. That guy sitting in the AA has some kinda force field, so that explosions from your heli rockets dont damage him from like 2 feet away!

141. Why do the heli rockets have to kill someone only if it is a direct hit! and it takes 14 missles direct to desroy a support heli but it kills a tank with only 4 rockets!

142. Someone talks to you on Aim brining down your whole screen at the worst possible time!

143. When there is a specific vehicle that you need, some one is sitting in the drivers seat AFK!

144. You click PLAY NOW on the bf2 game and it always takes you to a server with no one in it!

145. The enemy can kill you with 3 or less shots with any gun but yet any kind of shotgun cant kill some one with 8 or less shots.

146. People in airplanes can even SPOT a sniper laying down in Tall grass and kill him with his machene gun!

147. Tankers and APC people are soo good they can spot you within seconds after you fire off anti-tank missle!

148. When your waiting on the air craft carrior for a heli to spawn, right when it does and before you can get in it an arty strike destroys you and the heli!

149. When You go 10 min out of your way in a boat to drive miles away from land as not to be seen by people camping on shore, just when your furthest away from land a enemy jet will spot and take you out!

150. Consider yourself dead when trying to swim somewhere!
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6752
151.  Even after being hit in the chest by a .50 cal sniper bullet, you will still be able to sprint and run for any distance, and swim for as long as you want.
Ballistix5
+36|6766|Forster NSW
*Claps Very hard*

Great Thread

ITs ALL True
I like the one about The Artillery and the Moths
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6752
I wish I would think of all these at the same time!

152.  Through grenades, C4 blasts, tank shells, missile explosions, artillery strikes, and inept or careless pilots, buildings, palm trees, and piles of sandbags will still stand.

Last edited by [Ahazi] Kaika (2005-10-25 20:46:45)

WhiteBoy88
+0|6751|The Hairy Mole On Earth's Ass
Well, this thread really went downhill from the in-game humor to the "OMG my team sux!" crap....

(whatever the next number is). Your squad members will always think their individual plans are better than your orders.

(+1). The laws of physics state that an AT round will disappear if you die.

(+2). An AT round will go straight through a vehicle before it runs you over.

(+3). A satellite antenna has the same amount of armor plating as an M1A2.

(+4). US pilots are speed demons, hence US planes are not made to go slow without stalling.

(+5). The MEC couldn't even find a transport chopper that's good for suicide runs, much less transporting.

(+6). The MEC doesn't need ground transports since they got a great deal on a bunch of used minivans.

(+7). Worldwide, soldiers are not trained in defense tactics; they only know how to charge the enemy.
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6756
-no matter how far from the enemy you are, sniping with your m95, a rival medic with his L85A1 will always be able to kill you

-95% of the time, the commander's artillery strike will kill everything but the intended target

-enemies would rather kill themselves and you with their grenade launcher, instead of trying to use their rifle

-no matter how hard you try you will never be able to get out of the blast radius from a grenade that lands right next to you

-after a few minutes of asking a unresponsive commander for a badly needed supply drop, you are killed and immediately after your critically wounded screen comes up you hear "Affirmative, supplies are airdropping now!"

-you'll be able to flee from an enemy around a corner, but still get killed by his magic bullets that go through walls

Last edited by DeltaForceWarrior (2005-10-25 22:26:54)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6800|Marathon, Florida Keys
66. When flying a jet, a freindly missle is more likely to take you out than the mig29 100 feet behind you.

67. Make sure there are no freindly helecopters, or jets, in the air even on the biggest map, before launching your IGLA at a enemy aircraft, as it will hit a freindly blackhawk loaded to the max, resulting in you getting banned from the server.

68.If you have the highest score on the server, and your team wins, you will get silver, as that gosh darn commander gets his score doubled.

69. A dead enemy attracts about 6 bunnyhopping medics coming to get theri points, so bombard the dead body with grenades

70. When bombing a group of 5 enemy tanks, you notice just as you have released your bombs and flying over your target, that half your team is right in the middle of the strike zone.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Mad dawg
+0|6760
øK well after number 51 i think all the ideas went downhill from there. But what the hey.

#unknown-An artillery strike will eather strike u first or wait till u start running and when u think ur out safe it will hit u with the last strike.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6754

#unkown+1: While waiting for your chopper to respawn at your base, you will most likely be artilleried seconds before the chopper appears. Chance of this happening multiplies 3 fold for every teammate waiting to rush into that cobra.
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6747|NH - USA
So many and so true....

I've also noticed that when I try to sneak a cigarette in during the long drives or the rare quite moments, something crazy happens and I drop the ashes on my shirt, knock the mouse around and all hell breaks loose on the desk. Other critical moments either the cat jumps in front of the monitor or Norton reminds me to update my subscription before it expires.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6773|The Hague, Holland

VirtuaLResistancE wrote:

So many and so true....

I've also noticed that when I try to sneak a cigarette in during the long drives or the rare quite moments, something crazy happens and I drop the ashes on my shirt, Other critical moments either the cat jumps in front of the monitor or Norton reminds me to update my subscription before it expires.
Hahahaha! knock the mouse around and all hell breaks loose on the desk.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6749|Brixham, UK
After finally spending ages trying to revieve an elusive badge, for some reason the game will fail to award it.
supa_fly52
Save a Mouse, Eat a Pussy
+8|6746|Gold Coast, Australia
Another One:        When you finally made it into the jet after the spawn rush, Almost EVERY TIME some n00b will either park their Jeep on the runway, stand in front of the jet waiting to punish for the tk or put a land mine infront of the front wheel on the jet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard