Dr_3V|L
+51|6716|Twente, The Netherlands

BandoIruka wrote:

-#: By some remote chance, you will respawn at your flag and singlehandely kill 3 enemies that are attempting to capture. They will all have the same clan tag, be in the same squad, all with 5 seconds. A brief moment for you to feel proud of yourself...

-#+1: But then the forth enemy squadmember will appear from no where, will always shoot you in the face, and is a medic that will revive the 3 you've just slain... and you lose the flag.

-#+2: To add insult to the injury, your nearby teammates will have turned deaf ears to your death cries and continue to move along in their merry way.
Yep.. love when you have no team and the other team has perfect teamwork...
san-pd
+2|6431
55. you always get drown down by an friendly jeep, the first time you spawn, in wake.

LOL it is all true:D:S
DaBombadier
+8|6398|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
4. If you see a bunch of easy targets in front of you, you will miss all of them and die.
This one happens to me alllll the time:(
Brasso
+1,549|6622

Apocalypse416 wrote:

38.Confucious say: Man with handful of wheat will hit enemy more than with M229 SAW.
A little correction: It's the M249 SAW.  GJ though!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
starman7
+15|6716
I don't know if this has been added, but...

A man can fire anti-tank rockets straight at a tank two feet away without getting harmed in the slightest

Also, some of the best cover is less than a foot away from the enemy... unless the enemy has grenades and a couple nuerons to rub together.
psH
Banned
+217|6375|Sydney
thats one of the best guides i have ever read, its so true with all the "your pistol is more powerful than the m95" and "claymores kill more teammates than the enemy" exellent guide mate, +1!!!
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6372|Bromley, London

lol at that
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6506|montreal, quebec

one word to the original post

@men
SMArnold
+0|6364
#???. Suicide bombers drive transparent buggies. Can't hit em with a tank round or machine gun so don't bother...
Planet_Express_
+4|6369
63. When something bad can go wrong (in bf), it will go wrong (murphy)
64. Murphy was a positive thinker (in bf)
Planet_Express_
+4|6369
65. People dont't mind there own business (in bf), when they should (in bf).
xgunnarosx
+0|6366
* U see a group of four or more enemies reviving and supplying, and you think this would be a good opportunity to throw them a grenade from your grenade launcher. except that even though it almost lands in the middle of the group...not one of 'em dies. damn the little splash damange!
i_am_pumpkin_man
+1|6359|Lake Elsinore, Ca
No matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, no matter how much ammunition you have, you will always be knifed in the back.
11[[KuNg_Fu]]11
+0|6357
thats is SO true how many times have u died and tked to make that list LOL!!!
Skorpy-chan
+127|6336|Twyford, UK
- In a map with aircraft, you get there quicker walking.

- Trying to take out choppers with anything other than a fighter or another chopper results in a missile barrage.

- The perceptiveness and intelligence of a given player is inversely proportional to how much armour he's hiding behind.
Corrolary: The instant they dismount, they suddenly gain 50 IQ points.

- The one time the driver of the APC doesen't spot you, there's someone hiding in the back looking for you.

- The seemingly undefended flag will be the one people are massing an assault at.
falafel
+5|6321
66. entering a game you will come in the loosing team with 5 tickets left
bauk5
+0|6385
why is it so true?
cos i want to be the guy who shoots you after all your well placed shots miss and the guywho knifes you?
damn i wish i was one of those people... although i have noticed that being a sniper is like the only class im even ok at.
hmm how noobish does that make me?
enterprizer
+2|6331|Singapore
this is getting stupid already,  just enjoy the game
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
No matter what you will be the unlucky bastard auto-balanced to the other team.

Used to happen to me all the time back in 1.22, a good amount in 1.3 but not as much in 1.41.
deathpunker
+1|6304
35.Water is extremly flamable and will cause vehicles to explode.

Rofl point 50 also very funny

Most of them are so daamn true ... espisially with all those noob sf servers
Dominatr
+0|6301
Great find!

Whenever you get an award you've been working hard on, you find it's an unranked server
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6286
wow that was awesome, I wanna do one too. Though I'm not experienced enough in bf2 to do it... and btw, I can only give 10 karma out???? Im poor in real life and in this forum too.
Dominatr
+0|6301
It doesn't take skill in BF2 to make one of these up, just a bit of creativity and one thing from BF2.

Dominatr's Law of Sniping: When you finally have that headshot, the enemy moves the moment you fire
Tickets and awards don't mix: If you're one kill away from a badge, someone will J-10-bomb him ending the game
J-10 flight: Against a J-10, you get mowed down quick. Once you get a J-10, someone detonates the C4 they hid under the wings
Little brothers/sisters and your account: After becoming Sargeant Major of the Corps, your little brother/sister decides to try your account and visits only high points servers
bucfan609
+9|6337|Queen Creek, AZ USA
-#: When being commander, you will have no flags captured by any of your squads and 20 people waiting for the helo and plane.
Wyvern642
+1|6188
- # + 1       Every single time on Wake that you try to get in the attack chopper, either the enemy commander will arty the carrier seconds before you take off, an enemy jet will bomb the **** out of you, your chopper, and your team, or, the worst possible fate of all, an enemy Hind, will swing by, drop five people onto the carrier who will slaughter everyone standing around, steal the jet and the helicopter, and leave a couple claymores or C4's as a 'consolation package'.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard