SoC./Omega
+122|6512|Omaha, Nebraska!
for the most part that was funny and true!
DexterBelgium
+3|6619
66a : if you can't get an award or badge, work at it for weeks straight, practice, demolish all of your other stats to get it, then finally, get it, THEN wait five minutes, *hey presto* update time, your badge is now within range of anybody with 200 hours of their life to spare.

67: an easy way to spot the difference between friendly tanks and enemy tanks: enemy tanks are transparent to SRAW/ERYX/TOW, and those that do hit, do about as much damage as a mosquito flying against a windshield. Friendly tanks, on the other hand, are made of paper.

Last edited by DexterBelgium (2006-08-02 01:29:42)

Gamedood
+0|6561

WhiteBoy88 wrote:

Well, this thread really went downhill from the in-game humor to the "OMG my team sux!" crap....

(whatever the next number is). Your squad members will always think their individual plans are better than your orders.

(+1). The laws of physics state that an AT round will disappear if you die.

(+2). An AT round will go straight through a vehicle before it runs you over.

(+3). A satellite antenna has the same amount of armor plating as an M1A2.

(+4). US pilots are speed demons, hence US planes are not made to go slow without stalling.

(+5). The MEC couldn't even find a transport chopper that's good for suicide runs, much less transporting.

(+6). The MEC doesn't need ground transports since they got a great deal on a bunch of used minivans.

(+7). Worldwide, soldiers are not trained in defense tactics; they only know how to charge the enemy.
I wondered why the mecs have those bigass vans instead of trucks or something
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6629| United States of America
ummm way to bump?
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6649|In You Endo- Stoke

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

53. Your girlfriend will always bother you when your in a killing streek.
Again this is so true i am sure last night everyone in my street was trying to put me off!

67-Running through the streets and come round the corner to see the enemy,forgetting that you gun is still on single shot.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6665|Howell, Mi USA
# Being in the pilot seat of any aircraft creates a magnetic field for friendly M-95 rounds.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-08-04 09:45:13)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
JaMrulezass
+47|6435|Hong Kong
72. While tracking a for 10+ minutes, another person will shoot him dead a milisecond before you pull the trigger.
xspkbstr
+0|6433|Mtn. Home, ID, USA
# You find yourself in a quite corner of a map, you turn to watch the Juggies on The Man Show for a second and out of no where you catch a sniper round or get knived.

# You successfully sneak to the far end of Karkland to demo SAT/UAV and the enemy commander wastes an Arty Strike just to kill you.
[KS]RECON
+35|6533|E 2/351 Camp Anaconda
true ... very true ... hell its all true ...
AsylumKo9
+2|6468|California
## The covert plan to sneak in and capture the enemy base is ruined by a noob who confirmed using global chat.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6777|The planet Tophet
# 76 Your in a car and you explode for no reason after you lag for a second then you relize you got hit with a mine..
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6451|Purdue
:d +1
flipgee
+0|6486
i still like the
everwhere in the world is under construction and they all use the same crane company
BandoIruka
+1|6465
-when playing chicken against another enemy buggy, you will always blow up first

-when ditching a banged up car before a headon collision, the enemy will always miss the car and run you over instead.

-your tank shell will harmlessly bounce off the enemy car that is heading towards you to deliver its c4 package stuck all over its bumper
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6429|behind my rifle
41 happens to me all the time so does 64 and 65 hahahhahaha
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6473|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
1st -> So true
2nd -> So funny
3rd -> +1 for you
THE.MAFIAS.HITMAN
+8|6501|Boise/Idaho
Funny lol
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6777|The planet Tophet
if you see a sniper and he doenst see you, you will always die
PhantomNinja
+8|6430
lol...gotta love those
SEMPER
+4|6430
47.If you need tank support, drop a mine on the road and a friendly tank will show up in no time...

LMAO
YouWantFriesWithThat
+3|6610
Scientific Laws of BF2 as written by Murphy continued....

Your chances of getting a seat in the attack chopper are not determined by how close you start to the chopper, instead are based on how many teamkillers are running behind you.

People complain about the time it takes for a support class to lie down and fire. Give the guy a break, he's got 1,000's of round for tank, helo, Heavy Mg, nades, pistols and rifle ammo so it should take him an extra second or two getting up and down.

When recieving an award ALWAYS take a screenshot, not to boast to your friends, merely to prove to EA that you got it after the game you are playing on crashes moments after being given the award.

Just when you have spent several hundred hours getting good at this with all your mates and have earned a HUGE ranked score and leaderboard postiion....
they go and release a new game so everone stops playing yours.

No matter how fast the jet, how complicated its firing systems, or how powerful its bombs, you will always get more kills straffing the enemy 10 feet off the deck.

The chances of your sprint running out 10 feet from a plane are determined by how many players are behind you and how long its been since you actually managed to get into a plane.

If, after several attempts and sprint contests with fellow teammates you eventually make it to a plane and get in, you will be allowed to warm it up, then taxi  it halfway down the runway before getting taken out by enemy planes.

When looking at the commander screen for targeting your ARTY strike REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULES!
GREEN TARGETS are active and healthy infantry and must be taken out at all costs!
RED TARGETS are dead, or dying. Sometimes they move around a bit but they are dead, thats why they are red.

We Laugh for two reasons, one cos its funny, two cos its true.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6423|Bradford UK
wow all of the above is true to the word. Laugh .....I nearly bought a round of drinks!!! but then calmed down.
erik_hobag
+0|6474
80. After spawning next to the hotel on Karkand there will be an enemy tank ready to kill you.
81. Claymores will only kill one enemy at a time but can kill up to 4 teammates with him.  All of them will punish you.
82. If by some miracle you make it to a jet or helicopter you will be shot by a fellow teammate who will crash it shortly after take off.
83. You can't kill anything with a stinger but they can destroy your helicopter as soon as you get in it.

erik_hobag

http://bf2s.com/player/73333885/

Last edited by erik_hobag (2006-08-30 00:40:56)

[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6684|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

erik_hobag wrote:

80. After spawning next to the hotel on Karkand there will be an enemy tank ready to kill you.
81. Claymores will only kill one enemy at a time but can kill up to 4 teammates with him.  All of them will punish you.
82. If by some miracle you make it to a jet or helicopter you will be shot by a fellow teammate who will crash it shortly after take off.
83. You can't kill anything with a stinger but they can destroy your helicopter as soon as you get in it.
#83 is so very true

84. just if you're about to make an headshot, drive in an enemy group of medics with a tank etc etc. there will be a 1.3 server crash....
BandoIruka
+1|6465
-#: By some remote chance, you will respawn at your flag, just in time to singlehandely kill 3 enemies that are attempting to capture. They will all have the same clan tag, be in the same squad, all within 5 seconds. A brief moment for you to feel proud of yourself...

-#+1: But then the forth enemy squadmember will appear from no where, will always shoot you in the face, and is a medic that will revive the 3 you've just slain... and you lose the flag.

-#+2: To add insult to the injury, your nearby teammates will have turned deaf ears to your death cries and continue to charge to their deaths in their merry little way.

Last edited by BandoIruka (2006-09-12 23:27:17)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard