Always happens to me.
Mantis701
+6|6568|PA, USA
This topic is orgasmic
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6695|Howell, Mi USA

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

53. Your girlfriend will always bother you when your in a killing streek.
That is so true. i can have a decent game going for a while without interuption and somehow my girlfriend knows when i take off in a helicopter and will call me or want me to come here for a sec.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
First_and_Only
+4|6577|ON, Canada
when your the squad leader of a sqaud and u die, u leave the squad and rejoin to spawn on the new leader he will die just before u spawn letting the enemy cap that crucial flag point

i dont know if anyone said this but... when playing karkand the USMC team will always be attracted to hotel like moths to a flame.

Last edited by First_and_Only (2006-05-12 08:54:56)

TheMurf
+7|6558
Damn apocalypse, no fooling.
Don't forget (I don't know what number we're on) that:

Parents of soldiers in BF2 never told their children to look both ways before crossing the street.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)

TheMurf wrote:

Parents of soldiers in BF2 never told their children to look both ways before crossing the street.
LOL - so true!
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6599|Newfoundland, Canada
i'm not sure if this one has been posted yet, if it has, sorry.

it's happened to me a Ton of times...

when you go to hit F2 to switch to the gunner seat in a car or hummvee to quickly kill an enemy that is about to shoot you, you will accidently hit ESC and the menu screen will load up (Very Slowly) and by the time you close the damn thing, it will say, "You Were Killed."
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6551|CH/BR - in UK

(+1) - No matter how close to the end of the round you are, you will eventually get kicked for a high ping, just after receiving 4 badges, 2 ribbons and a promotion.
Life in BF2 is cruel
lifestyle
+11|6583|Norway.
51. the only time you lagg is when you fire on a low ranked fool who shoots your ass while standing at same place
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6683|Canada
lol..

The enemy commander has a little arrow pointing to you on his map because EVERY strike is on you
T0tal-Annihilation
+6|6686|Marietta, GA (near Atlanta)
lol

In BF2, only Chuck Norris can snipe stealthily because every time you find a good sniper spot, some n00b will come running towards and stand right next to you and then start shooting at the enemy.
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6568|Bristol UK
spumantiii you the man i always get the same problem.

This is such a cool topic, didnt know so many of you had the same frustrations
+0|6537
i seemed to remember myself in ur laws

the part of the mine and the friendly tank is so true ... why is it that ur mines only attract friendlies???
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6546|Flower Mound, TX
#10 happens to me about 200 times a day
foxrun612
+27|6544|Atlanta, Georgia
#47 is the best
Vin
+1|6542
Thank you, i laughed my ass off. I needed it
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6551|CH/BR - in UK

It really is great to be able to laugh at how annoying and stupid things can be sometimes....
BF2 can get really irritating, so instead of cramping up, sometimes you just have to sit back, and laugh at the game, as well as yourself...
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6644|England
Even though bombs weigh 500lb it is still possible for the little midgets, invisible to the naked eye, can throw they into a plane going at 800 kph with deadly precision so that it successfully gets into the bomb bay. the same goes for those throowing new peices of steel that maigically weld the plane back together
Kirokura
+26|6539|Sweden
Thanks, I needed a laugh!
tonightless
+14|6531|Chicago, Illinois

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

53. Your girlfriend will always bother you when your in a killing streek.
Haha, so true! One of the best reads in a while, because all of them are so true!
.|microphage
+4|6634|Vancouver, BC
+1!
KO
Banned
+31|6544|New Jersey
hahah i love it...a lot of those laws have happened to me...a lot
First_and_Only
+4|6577|ON, Canada
When ever asking for a Car drop it will always end up pointing in the opposite direction u want to go in
SlipSlice
+-2|6541|IN
that is kewl bro
-=Gars44=-
+1|6525|The 10th Level of Hell
its all completely true. i hate you. +1.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard