AppeL
+0|6675
When you are going for bomb dive, u get lagg spike and die.

When you leave battlefield, god will kill u within 10 seconds, with his magic, battlefield-leaver-spell.

When you try to destroy the wood in the fences (@ daqing olfields raffinery or karkand right US artillery) with anti-tank missile the missile will always fly through and kill a teammate

Last edited by AppeL (2006-02-04 14:53:53)

Crunch1234
+4|6668
21. so so so true.....
AppeL
+0|6675
If there is an enemy and u do artillery straight on him, u will never kill him
Aquafina
+0|6660
Number 50 happend to me a few thousand times.
ChibiAlpha
+0|6659
Oh man.. this is so great.  Keep it going!
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6759|the middle of nowhere
SO FUNNY!!!!

The only time in the game ever that u will get lag is when u run right around the corner and there happen to be 6 guys with GL's.

Probably the only cool squad that u will ever join that actually cooperates together will most likely be named
"POOP SQUAD"

The Strike at Karkand map seems to be populated with lots of boats and water vehicles.

specxops
Banned
+18|6658|Boca Raton,Florida
that was rape i love it
Ryan
+1,230|6851|Alberta, Canada

If you made it, good job, but i found it on three other sites.

either you rip like me lol, or they took it from you.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6666| United States of America
when working on your expert knife badge you will have 17 kills and the round will end.
RandomDude369
+1|6647
...If you stand in the middle of an artillery attack, you have a 50% chance of living.  If you turn and run away, there is a 50% chance that an artillery shell will explode three feet in front of you.  Choose wisely.
cullenjackcullen
+0|6676|Richmond VA
19.A crescent wrench can fix anything

HAHAHAHAHAHA
mpsmith
+5|6680
I dont have a lot of these happen to me. Does that mean I dont suck?
cullenjackcullen
+0|6676|Richmond VA

ryan_14 wrote:

If you made it, good job, but i found it on three other sites.

either you rip like me lol, or they took it from you.
dork!
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6739|Uhh... erm...
I've been wondering where this went. Turns out it finally found a place where it belongs.

#???: A reality-bending vortex within these laws has caused Blazin.uk to be affected by these laws, thus causing TA Firestorm to take No.1.
IvIaster.Us
+-2|6654
omg thats the funniest thing i have ever read wow hahahahahaha
IonYou
+3|6642
Ok those were pretty funny until I started to realize that ALL OF THEM APPLIED TO ME! And I started to lose faith in this game being any fun, and I just got the game. SO to add one:

wait what number are we up to?

101: Just days after buying BF2 you wil realize what a pain in the ass of a game you just got stuck with while reading some thread in Bf2s.

Last edited by IonYou (2006-02-27 21:49:56)

tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer

mpsmith wrote:

I dont have a lot of these happen to me. Does that mean I dont suck?
no u r just luckey
SamSlater
+0|6647|Sheffield, UK
Your a fully trained soldier that CAN; heal anything, bring the dead back to life, erect a bombed bridge in 30 seconds, parachute off 1 story buildings, and take a sniper round to the chest without dying.

Your a fully trained soldier that CANNOT; sprint for more than 8 seconds, jump a 5 foot drop without damage, walk up the slightest of slopes, climb onto a river bank, walk through trees or camoflauge yourself in grass.

Your AT rocket will totally destroy that jeep but wont pass through that wire fence.

You cant kill anyone by stabbing them in the chest but being stabbed in the leg through a wall will cause instant death.

Chasing a knife badge will seriously affect your kill/death ratio!!!!!

After unloading a full clip into someones chest at point blank range, they will go prone and fire 1 shot into your foot killing you instantly when you have 100% health.

You WILL turn a corner only to see an enemy drop - roll - fire once - hit you between the eyes and kill you from 300 yards, all within 0.2463 seconds at least once each round. You WILL want to shout AIMBOT! but you wont incase he really is THAT good thus making you look foolish.

When knife fighting away from battle, someone from your team or the enemies team WILL start shooting at you both. Niether of you will get a knife kill.

When you exit a burning APC, you WILL always exit the side the enemy tank is shooting from.

You will ALWAYS have your rifle on 'single shot' when turning a corner and run into 3 enemy soldiers 2 yards away.

When running for cover from a tank/apc you will ALWAYS run out of sprint 2 seconds before reaching safety.

When you're with your squad there will NEVER be anyone to kill. When you're all alone you will ALWAYS be hiding behind a wall surrounded by 1 tank, 2 APC's and spawning enemies with a blackhawk overhead.

5 seconds away from capping a flag your commander will ALWAYS arty your position.

When you've just joined a server it will ALWAYS end within 30 seconds, with you on the winning side, with '0' points.

When you've played all round and have 115 points you will ALWAYS be swapped to the losing side 30 seconds before the end losing the x2 bonus.

As an Engineer.............No-one will EVER let you repair their tank untill it's too late and the tank blows up in your face just as you start to fix it.

As Support.............Teammates will NEVER shout, 'I'm bingo on ammo!' until they have 2 pistol rounds left and are on the other side of the map.

As Sniper/Assualt............You will always be surrounded by tanks/apc's.

As Anti-Tank............You will always be surrounded be troops out of range of your DAO-12.
T0tal-Annihilation
+6|6694|Marietta, GA (near Atlanta)
Hey... guys...
the original one says you can't aim with a sniper rifle.
The sniper kit is probably one of the best kits there is especially with the l96a1 even though I don't have it.
You can hit ranged targets and close range it's even better because usually one hit will kill them as they are already hurt.
Plus you get claymores that kill those pesky spawn campers.
41 claymore kills in a round just by putting them next to the various hotel spawn pts. in karkand.
though the mg32 is also awesome.
for support there isn't a need for people to shout for ammo; just drop them as you go.
for anti-tank you don't have to use your DA0 just use the P90 or whip out your pistol.. or rocket them.
Chane-Deathlink5
+0|6635
That is the best thing since "Murphy's Law", I can truely say that half of the list has happened to me and the others will eventually, regretably!
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer

Tetrino wrote:

I've been wondering where this went. Turns out it finally found a place where it belongs.

#???: A reality-bending vortex within these laws has caused Blazin.uk to be affected by these laws, thus causing TA Firestorm to take No.1.
yeah now blazin.uk is like 30,000 points ahead again
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer

tvmissleman wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

yeah now blazin.uk is like 30,000 points ahead again
i take that back he is 7,000 points ahead my bad

Last edited by tvmissleman (2006-03-11 09:17:14)

dubbs
+105|6640|Lexington, KY
I stopping reading this a long time ago but here is one.

You wait 10 mins to verify client data, the round ends, and you have to load the next map.
livingstorm
+8|6681
This is cool i've been hit with everyone of these laws
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6814|The planet Tophet

dubbs wrote:

I stopping reading this a long time ago but here is one.

You wait 10 mins to verify client data, the round ends, and you have to load the next map.
SO TRUE SO TRUE

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard