Colfax
PR Only
+70|6636|United States - Illinois
I got kicked for saying suck
Slashed06
+44|6550
Nah bitch aint that bad. But i got kicked for saying crap once. And it said its a banned word. I was like wtf
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6564|England
Now this is a great thread! whale penis bitch gays 1.3 ! lmao!
Shadow_Omega
+16|6580

No 1 Gooner wrote:

Now this is a great thread! whale penis bitch gays 1.3 ! lmao!
wow,and we still dont know why this has anything to do with 1.3;who knows,it would be pretty damn funny to get a "Enemy Bitch Spotted!" button on your comma rose in the next patch though.
ATC
+58|6736|...

jrockyourdome wrote:

See I've beeen kicked a bunch for smack talking. I try to keep it some what clean but . What the hell is going on today when a group of guys can't play a game and say bitch. That shit would have not went down at your Dads card game I know it . They say worse at  the golf corse to the beer girl. All I know is a large part of the servers are ran buy some of the biggest BITCHES in the game. Admins , some not all but most act like girls.  These guys in real life yes sorry to say are kinda ......... Yup a BITCH.  So screw you Admins I'm sorry if you get wet between your legs when i type something on screen . But most kids even the young ones say worse in the play ground.  So if any Admins read this remembaer the name kick me but don't ask for my # you dirty BITCH .  vent..........
You sound like a 7 year old that just learned a new word... LOL
beerface702
+65|6685|las vegas
hey i got kicked for sayind DICK once.

and oh this one is classic, being kicked for saying "WTF"

swear to god.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

majorassult wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=22058
I think he's talking about this sort of admin.

Generally I see no problem with admins, however. I wish there were more on node.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

lol
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6623|New Hampshire, USA
lolololololol hdsj
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard