Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6837|Australia
Have no idea if anyone else does this or has even though of it. But i stoped 6 spec-ops from doing much damage by doing this. the best they got was one arty down suckers..

Basically i put claymores around our arty facing the direction i thought they would go to blow it up about 80% of the time i was right and got a kill. I ended up with 6 claymore kills all up. and i only had one claymore on all 3 artys and one sitting on a supply crate near them, incase they managed to blow some up and wanted more ammo . Worked too

Jut thought id tell you all my new secrete and i hope it works for you all too.
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6836
yeah clamores rock for stuff like that, i know it from them killing me pov
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6832|Missoula, MT
Sounds sneaky...I like it! 
wang!
+1|6798
Pretty cheesy. I've done this and a lot of dumbasses on your team aren't smart enough to realise it's there and to avoid it. I think the icons for the mines and for the claymores are the same so it becomes a blurred line and the only way you can tell them apart is from the places that they reside.
r00fus
+2|6782
i avoid using claymores as much as possible because the mongoloids on the same team just walk right into them.  ive had some guy walk into one, get revived, then walk directly into another one all within about five seconds.
The Soup Nazi
+18|6778|North Lauderdale, FL
i was playing on Sharqui last night as a sniper.  i decided to lay a claymore around the corner of a building where an enemy squad leader was hiding.  everytime one of his squad members would die, they would spawn behind this building and run past this corner.  so i figured i'd get some easy kills that way.

anyways, claymore is set and what happens?  one of my Rambo teammates gets it in his head to run back there with his m249 blazing and walks right over the claymore.  not only does he not kill any enemies, but he punishes me for the claymore.  when i asked why he punished he said, "don't lay claymores where friendlies are going to be walking through."  so later that game when i saw him driving a Humvee, i "accidentally" walked right into his path and got run over.  after i punished him, i told him "don't be driving where teammates are walking."

what goes around comes around

i normally don't play this way, but when someone is this arrogant, i can't help but seek out revenge.

Last edited by The Soup Nazi (2005-10-10 10:03:56)

LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6798

The Soup Nazi wrote:

i was playing on Sharqui last night as a sniper.  i decided to lay a claymore around the corner of a building where an enemy squad leader was hiding.  everytime one of his squad members would die, they would spawn behind this building and run past this corner.  so i figured i'd get some easy kills that way.

anyways, claymore is set and what happens?  one of my Rambo teammates gets it in his head to run back there with his m249 blazing and walks right over the claymore.  not only does he not kill any enemies, but he punishes me for the claymore.  when i asked why he punished he said, "don't lay claymores where friendlies are going to be walking through."  so later that game when i saw him driving a Humvee, i "accidentally" walked right into his path and got run over.  after i punished him, i told him "don't be driving where teammates are walking."

what goes around comes around

i normally don't play this way, but when someone is this arrogant, i can't help but seek out revenge.
Thumbs up, that's the only way to deal with those retards.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6830|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
@Soup Nazi: Yeah, corners seem to be perfect points for claymores.

@Smurfz: Yep, I've done this for a little while too. As long as your team mates aren't retarded enough to run up to the assets, it works great. I always take a while to decide which side to put it on figuring where they would come from most likely. The best was one time, I layed it and this spec ops guy C4'd the stuff in the back, but ran forward away from the asset and BOOM! claymored bitch! He never got a chance to set off the C4 and when he respawned and try to get the trigger back... I sniped him. Lol. It was so sad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard