silverhaze
+0|6774
Hi all

How or when should i get my next rank.?
I am Master Sargeant at the moment ,but on this site it says that you need 20,000 or more points and all the basic badges to get the rank of first Sargeant?I think i have all the basic Badges and i have over 20,000 points

Any idea what i need to do ?

thanks in advance.
midgetspy
+3|6828
If you didn't have the badges at the time you got to 20,000 points you won't get First Sergeart. You'll have to wait until Sergeant Major.

Nic
silverhaze
+0|6774
I see .

Thanks
Kriznik
+0|6771

midgetspy wrote:

If you didn't have the badges at the time you got to 20,000 points you won't get First Sergeart. You'll have to wait until Sergeant Major.

Nic
wtf?
i had more than 20,000 point BEFORE new patch... and last badget i got after patch, so i will not be First Sgt. anymore???

that sound really strange for me.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

midgetspy wrote:

Nic
actually, that does sound kinda strange. where did you get that info from ?
bioforce
+0|6785
Strange but true though, if u dont have the required badges before the promotion u wil not get first sergeant.
example:

1. u have all the required badges > first sergeant
2. u dont have them when u have 20000 points > master sergeant
3. u dont have them at 20000 points become a master sergeant then get all the badges required still keeps u
    at master sergeant. u can only become first sergeant in one way. have all the badges before u get the 20k
    points.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6848|"Frisco"

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

damn it...

well, just 167 more days til Master Gunnery Sergeant then. I need to remember to get all the required badges before I reach 50.000

Correction: First sergeant does not seem to be a requirement for Master Gunnery Sergeant. So screw the badges...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard