-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6795|South Cybertown, Texas
Man I’m I getting sick;

Of reading posts that accuses anyone that has this badge, ribbon or metal of cheating.

When someone gets killed to many times by someone else they think they need to scream HAXOR!

When someone looks at their own stats and compares it to someone else’s and screams Stat Padder without any proof!

Grow up, please!
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6722|Scotland
I concur.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6837|Kubra, Damn it!

F0rum haxx0r! There's no way you opened this thread by yourself. You just did it to karma pad! Karma Padder! Kick Phoenix for cheating, h4xx1ng, karma padding and, uh, sodomy too!

-=S8M=-Phoenix
lol! +1 4 u
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6664|USA
Im sick of alot of shit.........
AG6_Iceman
+2|6562
Stats mean nothing. A hacker could have just got it, suck at there hack or just suck lol. But I think even the stats can be hacked know. But I know what you mean some people will say it all the time. But in aa I busted a guy for aimbot and then pb busted him and he use to say the same thing ( grow up )

**** it
-=S8M=-Phoenix
Ther is a differance between having proof and just calling out wolf to see people react!
AG6_Iceman
+2|6562
Yes I no I feel you if there was something I could do about putting a mark on people who do not cheat I would. But the people who make these games want you to buy the newer one so the can make money off of us some more. I am not disagreeing with you what so ever. Just so you no.

**** it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard