blackcracka
+18|6787
Ok so here it goes.
I can't tell you how much it pains me to see a negative karma score.  I try so hard but I feel like everything I say on BF2s someone takes the wrong way and I get punished for it!!! Argh its a thorn in my side every time I log on (-2)!!

PLEASE HELP REMOVE THE THORN IN MY SIDE ! 

For every karma+ someone gives me, and includes their paypal email(enter it like blackcracka at ismynig dot com or else i think it is filtered), I will send you a FREE $ .25 Cents USD ! 

Yes, I understand that if I get 100 karma+ That means 25 bucks but I have a lot of money to burn in my paypal account! So karma+ away until I say stop please!
I check BF2's twice daily and probably a lot more if ppl start karma+'ing me.  The messages in this topic will tell you if I'm legit or not.

>> Right on brotha + me up for kizzoins <<

Last edited by blackcracka (2006-05-11 19:10:40)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6710
Lol!!!
blackcracka
+18|6787
Hey make sure you put your paypal email in the reason! Or I can't hook u up with the kizzoins.

Also, for every + that someone doesn't supply an email, I'm gunna add it all up and send it to the next person who does.

If you give me a negative it must be that your parents beat on you and you hate the world so I'll appologize in advance.  May god have mercy on your soul.
MooseRyder
+37|6672|Montréal, Canada
are you kidding me? You really need to get a life, i mean fuck, karma doesnt mean shit. its only some forums, if people waste their time giving bad karma, just dont care about it.
panderiz
+32|6784
-1 Lmfao
blackcracka
+18|6787

MooseRyder wrote:

are you kidding me? You really need to get a life, i mean fuck, karma doesnt mean shit. its only some forums, if people waste their time giving bad karma, just dont care about it.
Easy for you to say!! You got mad karma!  ohhh yeahhh
Annhilation
+5|6600
Same -1 for you need some help
blackcracka
+18|6787
BTW: I love you Superior Mind... (reverse psychology)
oberst_enzian
+234|6760|melb.au
you want to buy karma??

Annhilation
+5|6600
LOL this guy is funny
blackcracka
+18|6787

oberst_enzian wrote:

you want to buy karma??

lolol, now that you mention it.. It IS kinda ironic.

Last edited by blackcracka (2006-05-11 19:12:56)

The Stillhouse Kid
Licensed Televulcanologist
+126|6659|Deep In The South Of Texas
Karma doesn't mean shit. I'll take my Karma down to the grocery store and see what it gets me. Chat up a girl and tell her I've got 8 Karma and see if she goes down on me. Karma is just a substitute for a postcount, and postcounts don't mean shit either.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6754
ya this is like the stupidest thing ive ever herd. U wanna burn up money on this site then send chuy a donation.

Closed
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6710

blackcracka wrote:

BTW: I love you Superior Mind... (reverse psychology)
lol, my brother used to do that when I said "fuck you". Your lame bro. This is so funny omfg.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard