Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6663
Ungh. There's way too many servers where one side wins all day long. It gets annoying. I mean I'm good, I can help my team win, but I'm only one man. It'd be nice if people would try to even the teams up talent wise to get us some good close games. But no, everyone is too worried about their damn stats so they all join the stacked team.

Just a rant I guess. Not really proposing anything other than people should stop worrying about their stupid K/D ratios and just have fun. Even the teams up a bit and lets have some good close nailbiters.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6683

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Ungh. There's way too many servers where one side wins all day long. It gets annoying. I mean I'm good, I can help my team win, but I'm only one man. It'd be nice if people would try to even the teams up talent wise to get us some good close games. But no, everyone is too worried about their damn stats so they all join the stacked team.

Just a rant I guess. Not really proposing anything other than people should stop worrying about their stupid K/D ratios and just have fun. Even the teams up a bit and lets have some good close nailbiters.
Yeah, hate it, especially because I abhor team-switching.  But funny as it is, sometimes, it's easier to get medals when you are on the losing team.    Sad, but I've seen a good many games where the losing team took all the medals.
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6859|England

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Its very frustrating, driving to a flag, turning it, driving to the next and so on, only to fina most of your team waiting for a vehicle at the uncap. By the time you turn the next flag, the first one is neutral again. I get slightly fed up of getting the gold, by having at least 50% more points than silver, but at least twice the next on my team.
<b|k> lukie
+7|6738|Germany
Fully agree. Best games are balanced games. Being owned like hell isn't fun, but owning n00bs isn't fun too.

A "intelligent  team balance" would be nice. Depending on the points earned the round before, players will be put into the teams balanced. I mean three 50-points-player on MEC and three 50-points-player on US side in the next round.
l41e
+677|6665

<b|k> lukie wrote:

Fully agree. Best games are balanced games. Being owned like hell isn't fun, but owning n00bs isn't fun too.

A "intelligent  team balance" would be nice. Depending on the points earned the round before, players will be put into the teams balanced. I mean three 50-points-player on MEC and three 50-points-player on US side in the next round.
Yeah...that's what should have been put in 1.3 instead of MORE things falling from the sky...

-Bombs
-Arty
-Missiles
-Rockets
-Supply crates
-HAHO/HALO jumpers
-Shot-down aircraft
-Not-shot-down aircraft with idiots in the pilot's seat
-People with parachutes
-People without parachutes (uh-oh)

And now...Humvees?
ssj3barua
+55|6705|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
I hear you man, I had to remove a sever from my favorites because of this.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6805|Singapore

Balancing up by rank would be nice
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6663
Happened again this morning on War is Hell. I was constantly getting the most kills out of anyone as infantry and my team couldn't even win sharqi as mec. USMC won like 7 rounds in a row easily until I said screw it.
Slickfish
+24|6640
This is my pet hate, I dont mind getting owned by a better player as long as its them doing the leg work, not the fact im trying to take on there whole team!.
I went through 7 servers the other day to get away from one team hammering the other.
k0balt
+1|6662|Cincinnati, OH
I wholely agree! There is simply nothing like going down to the finish with the ticket count close. It makes for a much better game experience...

There are so may Privates, Corporals and even Sergeant playing now... It is soooo much fun joining a server and the side you end up on has all the newbies and the other side is all Sergeants Majors and above... Oh joy!

My wish is that there would be some way of balancing by rank. I would like that would be pretty difficult to do though...
chittydog
less busy
+586|6851|Kubra, Damn it!

Rank may not be the best way to do it. Some lower ranking people are really good, then there are some others that just bumbled their way up to lieutenant or captain by playing a LOT. I hate to say it, but SPM in the last round may be a better indication.

Regardless, it sucks having to carry your whole team cuz they're all reenacting the "Mine" video at some worthless flag.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6607|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

polarbearz wrote:

Balancing up by rank would be nice
No, that would suck.  I play with players who are good and we have a good time playing.  It wouldn't be fun if we were all put on opposite teams.  For example, I play with BushViper and he is a beast on ground and in vehicles.  It is only fun to go against him every once and a while.  Not every round.

<b|k> lukie wrote:

This would suck aswell.  Just because somebody got a lot of points that round doesn't exactly mean that they are that good at the game.  If they were good though then this would be a punishment by switching them to the losing team.

The best way to deal with being on the losing team is to get a few friends together and a good squad and start to win.
k0balt
+1|6662|Cincinnati, OH
Yeah, I guess you are right. After thinking about it, balancing by rank would definitely not work... I too play with guys with similar ranks and I enjoy when they are in my squad.
beerface702
+65|6709|las vegas
my cock is a bushviper
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6718|New York
How this is done most of the time is you have an admin on one team who uses BF2CC and In time uses the "switch to opposite team on next death" feature to stack the team in his favor. Ive been to many servers that do this alot. While all the time you just figure you were switched once because of uneven teams, never thinking the admin was stacking the team for the next round. From then on its Ownage for his team the rest of the night.
=ST6=rfp2566
+4|6580

<b|k> lukie wrote:

Not a bad idea, But maybe it should be done by squad.  It would suck to find a squad that can really work well together and then have it split between teams.  The game should encourage squad play, because good squads can rule the lone wolfs.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard