Des.Kmal
+917|6611|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Gosh, I hate the knubs who punish after every teamkill, even if it was clearly a mistake.

I never punish unless I see the other guy shooting at me and keeps shooting... even then I give him a chance to explain himself before I hit Pg. Down.

How about you guys?

Discuss.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6639
I think this has been discussed before many times. People get pissed off by being teamkilled becuz it messes up their stats. Their only comfort is knowing the "asshole teamkiller" is punished.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6558|Area 51
I hate the guys that don't wait for the sorry, personally I will usually forgive, but depending on my mood I will only forgive when someone says sorry. And yes sometimes I just smashed the Page Down button. Shit happens..but its annoyin that some people dont wait for the ''Sorry, chief''
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6782|Singapore

What's new

People are too immature to handle the system of having some 'power' put in their hands.
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6586|Houston, TX
I hate people that punish for complete accidents and random events, for example I splattered one guy with an AIL Raider, it wasn't like he wanted it that badly but he stupidly jumped on top of it.  I think they don't find satisfaction playing the game normally since they suck so they have to find retarted ways to have fun.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6612|Manitowoc, WI
I think a proverb from the BF2 Bible will be fitting here.

Always Punish Team Kills! - This is the primary goal of Battlefield 2; to punish your teammates as much as possible and as frequently as possible! Unleash your unbridled nerd rage to lash out upon all that surround you, taking out years of aggression on digital representations of those who beat you up in junior high school and forced you to drink roofing tar. Did a teammate somehow kill you after your character ran directly in front of his jeep, giving him absolutely no chance to stop or avoid you? Punish them! Did you decide to hold a breakdancing jamboree on top of a minefield, one where you're the guest of honor? Make them pay! You're untouchable online, and every punishment for a team kill gets you one step closer to defeating the ghosts of Billy Reynolds, the football player who caught and made fun of you in the locker room for masturbating to an erotic drawing of Garfield. Be sure to always punish for team kills if you play on the American side, as our country is known far and wide for its citizens blaming others for their own unbridled idiocy.

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2006-05-10 19:58:05)

Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6626|USA
repeat, post your feelings on the other 109234812908412 threads like this... thank you
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6571|Florida

RDMC(2) wrote:

I hate the guys that don't wait for the sorry, personally I will usually forgive, but depending on my mood I will only forgive when someone says sorry. And yes sometimes I just smashed the Page Down button. Shit happens..but its annoyin that some people dont wait for the ''Sorry, chief''
its bad even when you do get the sorry cheif part, and they still do it
Thrasher
+1|6645
FWIW. I only punish the unrepentant (i.e., too busy to apologize).  I do say sorry, but there are times when I get punished and didn't realize I TK'd, and in those cases I feel I deserve it.

Recently, I discovered a smacktard who was intentionally running a jeep into my tank in order to get TK'd to trigger a punish opportunity.  I quickly learned to watch out and jump out when he was coming, but it did end up forcing me to change servers to avoid dealing with that crap.
Tagmaestro
+6|6698|New Jersey
Knubs?
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6629|Westminster, California

Tagmaestro wrote:

Knubs?
Those are the REALLY new guys. They have to earn the noob badge still.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6641|Norway
So... What else is new?
Souljah
+42|6660

RDMC(2) wrote:

ya i hate those people that as soon as you tk on accident you get punished before you can even say sorry. on another note i do like when i tk on accident and its a medic. before i say sorry they punish so i go over there and take their kit and just stand above their bodies with the shock paddle out. lol. love how they shout at me for not reviving and i just say will i got punished so im on timeout right now lol.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6762|Human Meat Shield

BolvisOculus wrote:

Perfect description of the punish system.
Wow, that is perfect! +100 for you.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6584|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Usually I will punish if it is their fault.  If someone is dumb enough to throw a gernade at a group of their own guys they deserve a punish.  Also, if someone is so blood thirsty for a kill that they Teamkill you to get it then they also deserve a punish.  I usually will forgive if it was a clear mistake.
FromTheAshes
+53|6697
I always punish, because they took off 15 seconds of my time to play. I then make them tk me again(sometimes I dont have to because they're pissed, lol.)
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6724|Peoria, Illinois
A solution:

Punish the server. If the admins of the server want you to punish each other then punish them back by not playing on thier server anymore. Avoid any server that has TK Punish enabled and eventually they will either start changing it or raise their brow in confusion wondering why no one wants to play on their server. Playing with no punish makes the game so much more enjoyable.

Here is a list of servers that have TK Punish disabled:

No Punish Servers

Last edited by M1-Lightning (2006-05-11 10:57:06)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6559|England

There are some servers which I think have it sorted and I prefer to play in them. They have tk punish disabled, but kick you if you have a negative score.
At least this way, for accidental tks, you dont get -8 score out of it.
#1 thing Ive learnt - stay away from 64man karkand servers. 1 wrong nade, and you get tk punished straight off.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6570|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
I do actually punish only if the dude did it on purpose...like putting his gun pipe on my face and blowing it up when there is no hostile close. Or else i punish people who punished me for a accidental tk.

And like most of people here i alway get punished before saying sorry...
Viper38
+118|6663

BolvisOculus wrote:

Always Punish Team Kills! - This is the primary goal of Battlefield 2; to punish your teammates as much as possible and as frequently as possible! Unleash your unbridled nerd rage to lash out upon all that surround you, taking out years of aggression on digital representations of those who beat you up in junior high school and forced you to drink roofing tar. Did a teammate somehow kill you after your character ran directly in front of his jeep, giving him absolutely no chance to stop or avoid you? Punish them! Did you decide to hold a breakdancing jamboree on top of a minefield, one where you're the guest of honor? Make them pay! You're untouchable online, and every punishment for a team kill gets you one step closer to defeating the ghosts of Billy Reynolds, the football player who caught and made fun of you in the locker room for masturbating to an erotic drawing of Garfield. Be sure to always punish for team kills if you play on the American side, as our country is known far and wide for its citizens blaming others for their own unbridled idiocy.
This is from somethingawful.com is it not? Very very funny guide

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=3097
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6639

Viper38 wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

That guide fucking rules!
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6612|Manitowoc, WI

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Viper38 wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

That guide fucking rules!
yup thats somethingawful.com.  it is almost the funniest thing i ever read. even the third time i read it i was laughing until i was crying.  does anyone else no of any similar "guides"?
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6612|Manitowoc, WI

FromTheAshes wrote:

I always punish, because they took off 15 seconds of my time to play. I then make them tk me again(sometimes I dont have to because they're pissed, lol.)
because it was their fault that you hurled yor body accross the road without looking to see if a jeep is coming by at a speed where it would be impossible to avoid you.

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2006-05-11 15:38:07)

FromTheAshes
+53|6697

BolvisOculus wrote:

FromTheAshes wrote:

because it was their fault that you hurled yor body accross the road without looking to see if a jeep is coming by at a speed where it would be impossible to avoid you.
I only do it if they do it first(even if they forgave, they still got me -4)

Last edited by FromTheAshes (2006-05-11 15:56:04)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6612|Manitowoc, WI

FromTheAshes wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

FromTheAshes wrote:

I only do it if they do it first(even if they forgave, they still got me -4)
oh, well you just said that you always punish so i wrote that thinking that you always punish. silly me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard