PheloniusRM
+8|6715|Mission Viejo, CA
I have a suggestion in case EA is reading. Much of the "you pos hacker" accusations could be eliminated or confirmed by a simple modification to the game. Headshots should be noted in the kill text. That way if you see some dude is getting all his kills by headshots from something other than a sniper rifle, your accusations will be true. I was so pissed off last night. Me and my 2 squad mates were killed by one dude who used a single clip from a pistol. There is only one way that could happen and that is for all shots to be headshots presumably with an aimbot.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6582|Area 51
Would be cool if there were taunts that u can here like in UT.. when u actually make a headshot u get the sound of HEEEEAADSHOT and when u kill like million of people after one another its like multi-kill! mega-kill! ultra-kill! MMMMMMONSTERKILKILLKILL, would not be quiet realistic but still its funny
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6582|Area 51

rdx-fx wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Would be cool if there were taunts that u can here like in UT.. when u actually make a headshot u get the sound of HEEEEAADSHOT and when u kill like million of people after one another its like multi-kill! mega-kill! ultra-kill! MMMMMMONSTERKILKILLKILL, would not be quiet realistic but still its funny
I really enjoyed the 'Aroused Female' announcer..

MegaKill..
MONSTERKill..
UltraKill..
H-H-H-Holy SHHHHHHH-IT!

downright hilarious
Yeah me too.. shame I cant get the game to work again..
But thats what I played that game for
PheloniusRM
+8|6715|Mission Viejo, CA
It would be helpful for indentifying when someone is getting them consistently with weapons that can only get them on rare lucky occasions. I dont dispute that they are possible with pistols, but three with one clip in cqc is impossible without software assistance.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6578|Here.
coming from a game where headshots are vital to keep not only yourself, but your teammates alive from a revived foe, i prefer to aim for the head.

generally, 2 shots to the head from any weapon should take someone down, more so when the weapon is semi-auto like a pistol and you can re-adjust your shot.
Ghost_rider
+0|6625
yea
i own at ut
cant wait till ut2k7 comes out
Rick_Biessman
+4|6794|Germany

PheloniusRM wrote:

I was so pissed off last night. Me and my 2 squad mates were killed by one dude who used a single clip from a pistol. There is only one way that could happen and that is for all shots to be headshots presumably with an aimbot.
Perhaps some of you were already hurt, and, as mentioned, every weapon is very useful for headshots, especially for targets proned at a wall. It's just bad luck when you get rushed by one enemy (or just skill of him), it happens in every round.

Sometimes you (three) lose, sometimes the other one wins
petethecheese
+9|6780|England
Play as Sniper more often.  You will find your pistol kill accuracy goes up a heck of a lot as you get substantially better and you get to think of it as your primary CQB weapon, not just a last resort.  I agree, he was lucky, but don't assume automatically it was an aimbot.  This game also has a lot of bugs in it, remember.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard