Viper38
+118|6672
Just spent two very enjoyable rounds on Zatar - both flying, first with the MEC and then as the USMC. After gaining gold on the first round I thought I’d give the F-35 a whirl (despite its obvious inferiority I still love the thing). It was during the round that I came across an opposing pilot called Cactus 0_NULL (http://bf2s.com/player/58804182/). After killing him several times AND performing my primary task of securing air superiority and protecting the foot-sloggers he initiated a kick vote against me (only four votes were registered).

For some reason I find this one of the worst crimes a BF2 player can undertake - its just not cricket, is it?

However, I let this indiscretion slide and continued about my business. After I sent this 0_NULL chap plummeting to the Earth on a further three or four occasions, he commenced his second kick vote (this time only two votes). 

So I decided that enough was enough and my victimisation of 0_NULL began. To start the ball rolling I just trailed him around the map downing him with my cannon - it really seemed to confuse him and several times he crashed his MiG into the various obstructions that are dotted around Zatar. Then just to escalate the incident further, and to teach the young swine a lesson, I decided to keep him firmly wedged within his hanger.   

By the end of the round I must have recorded about 40 kills with well over half coming from 0_NULL (unfortunately it doesn’t look like this has registered on my stats - in terms of him becoming my favourite victim although maybe it will update with time).

Anyway, a thoroughly enjoyable round which, ended in a gold medal, retribution enacted mercilessly, and a safe flight home to Blighty for eggs and bacon.

Anyone else have any stories where they felt justice was served and the BF2 gods smiled down upon them? Moreover, was I a little harsh on this player? Actually don't answer that  - I should have been more severe.

Best,

Viper38

Last edited by Viper38 (2006-05-09 16:18:06)

l41e
+677|6650

Some guy called me a basecamper.

Of course, I had a G3 and was walking to the next (our) flag, far away from anyone else. I had not recorded a kill the entire round, only racking up about 5 deaths.

I then spawned as AT, parachuted into their main, and said "you want basecamping you got it" blew up the J-10 when he tried to take off, blew up the Z-10 and IGLA, mowed him down.
Viper38
+118|6672
Oh why is this is the praise section you ask ... well ... this is one of the few times in my gaming memory when I feel justice was fully delivered. Thank you BF2 for providing me with the vehicle with which to undertake this glorious duty
Viper38
+118|6672

k30dxedle wrote:

Some guy called me a basecamper.

Of course, I had a G3 and was walking to the next (our) flag, far away from anyone else. I had not recorded a kill the entire round, only racking up about 5 deaths.

I then spawned as AT, parachuted into their main, and said "you want basecamping you got it" blew up the J-10 when he tried to take off, blew up the Z-10 and IGLA, mowed him down.
lol, excellent. +1 for you
Vile_Apocalypse
+8|6573
I say job well done!  +1 for taking your rightful revenge
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6782|Great Brown North
hmm well there was one time i was playing on sharqi as usmc as anti tank. i was getting annoyed at the mi-28 murdering us as we spawned so i decided to do something about it.

i spawned in at the tv station just as a tank an apc and the mi-28 were coming in to attack i fired one rocket at the apc from the TOW jumped in the tank next to it and fired at it, killing it, i then jumped out and fired an AT rocket at the tank and then jumped back into the tank to kill it. after the tank was a smouldering hulk i jumped out again and took position on the tow, turning it right to fire at the MI-28 hovering camping our spawn. after i destroyed that i then climbed up the ladder and murderized 2 medics and a sniper with my DAO-12. i was then shot in the face by a teammate, a private with something odd for a name ending with 420. a genius im sure
Viper38
+118|6672
Wow - thats one fast paced story
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6839
Once I killed a gopher with a stick.
Viper38
+118|6672

Horseman 77 wrote:

Had the aforementioned gopher actually done anything? Don't tell me - he was running round on Karkand spamming Claymores.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6782|Great Brown North

Viper38 wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Had the aforementioned gopher actually done anything? Don't tell me - he was running round on Karkand spamming Claymores.
i ran over one with a lawn mower once
Viper38
+118|6672
lol, this is the most bizarre off-topic I've ever read
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6633|USA

krazed wrote:

i destroyed that i then climbed up the ladder and murderized 2 medics and a sniper with my DAO-12.
hah!!! he said murderized...love it +1 fo u
NMZ.UncleMoo™
+2|6570
I shot a groundhog (on karkand) in my backyard with a .22 (PKM) last month....
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6791|Singapore

I saw a bunny in a sock!
Viper38
+118|6672
lol, the hijacking continues - bravo
MrE`158
+103|6625

Viper38 wrote:

... and a safe flight home to Blighty for eggs and bacon.
It'll all be over by Christmas and we can pop off home for tea and medals!  Tally-ho!
[ser]23
+6|6584
@ viper

can you tell me your bf2 nick

want to see your stats...
oberst_enzian
+234|6745|melb.au
i was on warlord once, in the palace, which had no-one but me in it. until: an enemy turns the corner in front of me, going for a flag by himself, so i killed him. that was the first time i had killed him that round. and yet... he starts a kick vote.

i ask over chat" 'r u serious? one kill and you start a kick vote?' he says '...and blow me' - and then disconnects from the server. i shake my head and continue playing, thinking 'wtf was that about!' someone was having a bad night

the bf2 community is many and varied....
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6660| United States of America
ya i got one, bout 10 minutes ago i was kicked from the server for excessive TK'ing or a kick vote.
i WAS NOT TK'ing  and no one tried to kick me.
IRONxWyvern
+14|6843|Atlanta, GA
I was USMC on a Wake server last night and one of the Chinese Pilots (Rawls) was just kicking ass.  He went 28/4 without base raping the carrier, he just blew every chopper and F35 out of the sky.  Anyway some asshat started a kickvote because he was "too good".   That really annoys me, even though Rawls was handing me my ass, I did not want to kick him.  I started a kick vote against the inititator for "General Smacktardeness" Rawls got two votes, and this guy got 9, so I think that in general the title of the thread is accurate, the idiots aren't winning.  We can't get rid of them all but there are more of us then them.
oberst_enzian
+234|6745|melb.au

tvmissleman wrote:

ya i got one, bout 10 minutes ago i was kicked from the server for excessive TK'ing or a kick vote.
i WAS NOT TK'ing  and no one tried to kick me.
i've had this before too - i think it's just an admin making room for a clan-mate or whatever, without bothering to change the message, or give you the real reason..
Viper38
+118|6672

[ser]23 wrote:

@ viper

can you tell me your bf2 nick

want to see your stats...
No problem mate ... its Viper38 - same as my membership name
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6791|Singapore

Well does it count when I raped USMC on cleansweep till kingdom's come to the tune of a new 62 kill streak and 140+ best round?
Viper38
+118|6672

polarbearz wrote:

Well does it count when I raped USMC on cleansweep till kingdom's come to the tune of a new 62 kill streak and 140+ best round?
lol, yeah it counts - but raped is such a dirty word ... I prefer suppressed or interdicted

Last edited by Viper38 (2006-05-11 12:53:11)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6791|Singapore

Yeah, but it doesn't help that with every successful run, i go 'tee hee hee' on gamewide speak.

Boy did the language get ever more colorful. And back to back kickvotes to boot. I love getting voted for MEC idol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard