Evo-Pro
+-2|6595
Not sure if anyone else has witnessed this...

A guy will stand behind a structure shoot, lay down, get up in a split second, shoot you again, then laydown instantly.  This happens repeatedly until you are dead.

Is this new? A glitch? Or a hack?
WormGuts
+17|6825|Dayton, Ohio
It's called strategic use of cover.  Try throwing a grenade into the building.  Or better yet don't be a stationary target.

Sheesh.  Get over it.
Evo-Pro
+-2|6595

WormGuts wrote:

It's called strategic use of cover.  Try throwing a grenade into the building.  Or better yet don't be a stationary target.

Sheesh.  Get over it.
If you have something useful to add then please do.  Keep your post-whoring else where.

Kthanks.
WormGuts
+17|6825|Dayton, Ohio

Evo-Pro wrote:

WormGuts wrote:

Sheesh.  Get over it.
If you have something useful to add then please do.  Keep your post-whoring else where.

Kthanks.
Post whoring would be:

"Enemy Boat Spotted"
Evo-Pro
+-2|6595

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Evo-Pro wrote:

WormGuts wrote:

Sheesh.  Get over it.

Kthanks.
He did... you just aren't man enough to take it.

kthx.
Please please.  Use your intelligence... I know you have some, hopefully.  I don't find "It's called a strategic use of cover" an adequete response to my question.
Evo-Pro
+-2|6595
Congrats on being an e-thug.  Go bully your 10 year old sister now.
panderiz
+32|6798
ROFL you guys obviously aren't aware of this exploit then!

It is possible with a particular key combination that will allow you behind cover (sandbags etc) to go from prone to standing and then shoot so that the enemy doesn't even see you and you can still fire.

It's almost impossible to be shot, yet you can shoot them.

I've seen plenty of people on pubs using it and it absolutely pisses me off, hopefully it will be removed by the new patch 1.3. Same with the prone jumping shooting people can still do if you know how.
BORNKILLERS
+7|6689|uk
It isnt a hack , its just pop  and squatting you shoot the guy you wish to shoot then hide behind something for cover thats all.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6673|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Evo-Pro wrote:

Congrats on being an e-thug.  Go bully your 10 year old sister now.
Congratulations on being a noob.. go cry to your mum..

Also.
Agamemnar was quite right to say that..

And another thing.

POST WHORING?! WTF SON? is that what you call a goalkeeper in soccer cos he stands by the goalposts to stop you scoring?

e.g.

OMFG j00 h4xx0r!! sToP POST Wh0r1nG! We cant Sc0r3 goalz!"!!1!11!

and finally..

noob..
unbroken.m
+9|6775|Germany

Evo-Pro wrote:

A guy will stand behind a structure shoot, lay down, get up in a split second, shoot you again, then laydown instantly.  This happens repeatedly until you are dead.

There's a video of a guy doing so in the Files section. It's called "Duck & Cover", here's the link:
http://files.bf2s.com/details.php?file=403

As said, it's neither a glitch nor hacking, just mad skills.
panderiz
+32|6798

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

"You are a fucking noob. Go find a vehicle if you suck so bad on your feet or just give up and go oustide".
Look who is talking noob boy.

Nice inf kdr, noob
Evo-Pro
+-2|6595
I thought it might be different on these forums, but I was obviously wrong.  Idiots lurk everywhere making it a point to try and be a badass by insulting others.  Props to you kids.
panderiz
+32|6798
nah its the same as the real world in here.

tossers every where you look
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6673|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Evo-Pro wrote:

I thought it might be different on these forums, but I was obviously wrong.  Idiots lurk everywhere making it a point to try and be a badass by insulting others.  Props to you kids.
oh i'm sorry.. i'm just an asshole all the time

oh well.. i got props.. (like the ones in rubgy?)

panderiz wrote:

nah its the same as the real world in here.

tossers every where you look
and yes.. idiots do lurk everywhere..
ESPECIALLY ON FORUMS!

such is the way of life..
i hope you were referring to me ^_^

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-05-08 17:57:29)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6678

unbroken.m wrote:

Evo-Pro wrote:

There's a video of a guy doing so in the Files section. It's called "Duck & Cover", here's the link:
http://files.bf2s.com/details.php?file=403

As said, it's neither a glitch nor hacking, just mad skills.
I wouldn't call it mad skills. More like people exploiting a problem with BF2's physics. I prefer getting kills the old fashioned way. Standing still out in the open with a bullseye on my forhead.
SteikeTa
+153|6779|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Its easy to do it. Press Z to lay down, then shift to get up again right away. Not a glitch nor a hack. Hmm, if you of course havent changed those buttons from the default settings....The button you have to lay down, and the button to kneel, or how ever it is spelled, to get up. I do it all the time. Just look at my fantastic infantery stats... ah, yeah i forgot they suck. Love being a jet whore more than being an infantery whore
unbroken.m
+9|6775|Germany

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

I wouldn't call it mad skills. More like people exploiting a problem with BF2's physics. I prefer getting kills the old fashioned way. Standing still out in the open with a bullseye on my forhead.
So? Watch the video, you'll see what I mean.
Souljah
+42|6699
omg is everything that kills people hacks in this game. if people werent such vechicle whores and actually played infantry then they would know whats going on and wouldnt be quick to yell hack, exploit, or cheat.
SteikeTa
+153|6779|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Everytime i play as infantery and get killed, i yell hacker, cheater... 
Because they are

Last edited by SteikeTa (2006-05-08 18:18:50)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6837|The planet Tophet
enemy cow spotted
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6820|Singapore

... Even bobbing helps if you have cover.. 'Bobbing' = Quick tap crouching.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard