Instigator73
+1|6616|North New Jersey
I am having a weird problem with my microphone, if I open the game it works, but as soon as a log onto a server it doesn't work and I can't do anything when I goto audio options, has anyone had a problem with this or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks
randomfire1977
+1|6764|Florida
Are you sure the server you are on allows audio? 
If they have the icon of the headphone next to the server then I am not sure what the problem is for you.  if no speaker icon then that could be your problem.  does your microphone work with other games, chat, etc.?
unbroken.m
+9|6775|Germany
At least I can tell you that you can't change your audio/graphic settngs while you're logged in to a server.
You should go to the audio settings before connecting to a server, there you'll find the "VoIP"-setting.
Enable VoIP, if not already done, then try it again.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6778|The United Center
i'm having the same problem.  VOiP is enabled both on my machine and in the server, i've checked my microphone using both sound recorder and ingame in the audio settings tab...it works in both places, but for some reason it wont let me talk ingame.  i push down the button, i see the microphone graphic popup, i hear the beep, but when i talk no one can hear me.
Instigator73
+1|6616|North New Jersey
thanks, I will give that a try tonight, my friends in the same server can talk and I can hear them, I always right click in xfire and join game, I will have to get the ip address and enter the game first and see what the options are. If I tap the microphone while its loading I can hear it up until it goes into the server, but i will just go into the game and see what is set..

Thanks
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6873|Cologne, Germany

moved to BF2:Help

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard