=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6626
Anyone have advise as to how to get this badge?
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6868|North Texas
The best advice there is right now, wait till the v1.3 patch is released. They're lowing the requirements.
[AK101]
Banned
+15|6588
Get a transport car and drive into the water. Get in the back seat and repair it. If you're in a slow game you'll get 25 repairs probably. Upside down boats work, too, but they're harder to use because they die faster than you can repair.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6713|Devon, England
you do know wat u just said is classed as stat padding, -1 for u!
IRONxWyvern
+14|6863|Atlanta, GA
This is a tough one to get, the best way I found was to go engineer and follow the tanks/apc and repair on the move, also, you can repair the Commander assets while in the jeep.  Go on a Large Map, with few players to give yourself the best chance.  Alternatively, you can gun a chopper with a mate and when you take damage, fly off someplace, then exit an repair.

AK101's suggestion is blatant stat padding. that should not be done.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6718|Germany

[AK101] wrote:

Get a transport car and drive into the water. Get in the back seat and repair it. If you're in a slow game you'll get 25 repairs probably. Upside down boats work, too, but they're harder to use because they die faster than you can repair.
Tisk,tisk,tisk,incitement to commit statspadding,that's not very nice
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6868|North Texas

[AK101] wrote:

Bad advice.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6714

NM156 wrote:

The best advice there is right now, wait till the v1.3 patch is released. They're lowing the requirements.
where did u hear bout this?!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

NM156 wrote:

O Rly
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6626
holy shit there lowering everything now. why couldnt thet lower the requirements for the explosive badge. 37 is to insane to get.  You got to admit 27 kills with c4 or what not was a pain. but 37 hell no. Those who have it already I solute you! I used to stat pad for rank then I stoped real quick. Im not going to stat pad again. Thx for the advise though.

Last edited by =DHG=ArkAng37 (2006-05-07 14:36:12)

FFLink
There is.
i got 27 wen i was pissed off. im amazed i did it, first try aswell, i got vet. then expert in same game.

of course this was pre 1.2
[AK101]
Banned
+15|6588
27 kills was quite easy for me. C4 is still great. I would have got my Expert the same round as well if I had the necessary global kills.

I hope they lower the requirements of the Basic Combat badges, too. I mean, 7 kills in a round is fucking hard. Gold/Silver/Bronze medals need lower requirements, too. How about giving them out for participating in the round?
Let's lower the requirements of the Heli/Jet badges, too. Nobody can stay up for 15 minutes!
BigWillyT
+5|6784|Ridgecrest, CA

Superior Mind wrote:

NM156 wrote:

where did u hear bout this?!
Yes, what exactly is your source for this info?  Haven't seen anything anywhere's that says they are going to lower the requirements for badges.  They've already done a lot of the medals but I don't think they have any intention of lowering req's for badges.  But if you can prove me wrong then please do because that's one that I'm desperately trying to get and it just hasn't happened yet.  I've gotten 22 IAR on Warlord and that's the closest I've ever got.
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6626
7 kills isnt hard wtf are u talking about? Its so easy it isnt even funny. 40 is hard though but I have gotten much better at it.
The1_Knightmare
Alt+F4 For God-Mode
+14|6648

=DHG=ArkAng37 wrote:

holy shit there lowering everything now. why couldnt thet lower the requirements for the explosive badge. 37 is to insane to get.  You got to admit 27 kills with c4 or what not was a pain. but 37 hell no. Those who have it already I solute you! I used to stat pad for rank then I stoped real quick. Im not going to stat pad again. Thx for the advise though.
Try claymore whoring in the palace of Warlord. That is like Claymore Kill Haven there in the hallways. Of course, you'll start crying when your team caps the other side's flag.

I wish they would lower WCR. Not the win/loss ratio but the Commander time. I hate doing 50hours of commander, when im only just behind 10hrs plus Commanding sucks when u have sh!t teams.
FFLink
There is.
i think hes just being a twat.
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6626
the closest I got was 20 I think. Or 15 one of the two. But its hard to get it. You need people who are willing to blow shit up in order to help you out.
[AK101]
Banned
+15|6588
Hey let's reduce the requirements of every badge, medal, and ribbon so that noobs can get everything by playing for only 5 minutes. That's what you want, right?!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6783

[AK101] wrote:

Hey let's reduce the requirements of every badge, medal, and ribbon so that noobs can get everything by playing for only 5 minutes. That's what you want, right?!
No.  But helping your team win a round gets put on the back burner in order to get your points for these badges.
[AK101]
Banned
+15|6588
I don't ever help my team, so I don't have a problem sitting in the corner of a map with my overturned boat.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6718|Germany

The1_Knightmare wrote:

Try claymore whoring in the palace of Warlord. That is like Claymore Kill Haven there in the hallways. Of course, you'll start crying when your team caps the other side's flag.

I wish they would lower WCR. Not the win/loss ratio but the Commander time. I hate doing 50hours of commander, when im only just behind 10hrs plus Commanding sucks when u have sh!t teams.
Yup,claymores gave me vet explosives and good conduct medal on Karkand,and that was before FF off for mines!
Expert is kinda hard though,on Karkand it's only possible when MEC holds the Hotel and the US don't advance to more distant flags,on Warlord the chances might be bigger because first you claymore in the tv-station and as soon as one flag of the palace is taken the whole action is only going on inside the palace.

Hmm,50 hours of commanding was a long time ago for me,try 90 hours...
I'm just gonna command 10 more hours to fulfill the requirements for the distinguished service medal,already have expert command,after that I'll never ever command again,the team doesn't listen most of the time anyways.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-05-07 14:48:07)

E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6710|UK
vodnik, water, wrench = repair!
[AK101]
Banned
+15|6588
Also have a Support guy sit in your Vodnik in the .50cal and someone in the back chucking nades to give the support guy ammo points and you special ability assist points.
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6626
dood lowering the requirements for shit is gay. But badges like explosive badge should be reduced a little. And that has aroused my interst. I didnt know that you can whore repair points by sticking a car in the water and repairing it. I new that you could repair it but not get points....NNNoooo. But Speaking of c4 kills i am really good with mines. Got 25 kills IAR. But I stoped trying to go for it. Wasting my time. See i help my team out. Be resuplys and give ammo to the guys who are blowing the commander shit up. Not whoreing just giving back what they will call for. Why cant you get the point when someone else will? But im eng now. And I love it!
Wraith
+30|6601

E7IX3R wrote:

vodnik, water, wrench = repair!
Statpadding, stats reset = start crying

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard