SpannerMagnet
+-2|6596|Ireland
I'm new here and I didn't have the time to do a search for this topic as I am busy at the moment.

I was wondering, is it possible to use the weapons from Euro Force in BF2?
If not, then that was a complete waste of money....
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6716|Seattle
The only ones you can use are the P90 and the L96A1, but those count as SF unlocks.

(And as a side note, it's only tens bucks)
Kratos Aurion
+36|6674|Sweden
As Erwin said you can't use the weapons in regular bf2.
I want the FAMAS in regular bf2, plz EA ^^
Empathy
+12|6732
I disagree w/ the complete waste of money. the maps and guns etc are extremely fun IMO. smokescreen is great for some long distance tank fights I pegged 7 tank kills straight in a Challenger 2 up at the wind farm. its fun practicing trajectory
IRONxWyvern
+14|6872|Atlanta, GA
I Agree with Empathy, for only 10 bucks it's pretty entertaining.  Just wish more servers had it in the rotation
SpannerMagnet
+-2|6596|Ireland
Well £6 for me. But I'm saving for Airsoft [url]www.predatorcombat.com[/url]
Bigphillyed
+12|6654
For 10USD you can't beat the maps, the weapons are nice also. But the EU and soon to be Armor Fury, are just simple ways for EA/DICE to keep us somewhat happy by changing the environments. Thats why I said they should release one of these things every 5-6 months. It does get boring playing the same maps over and over. But yes, there is a lack of server support for the EU maps. But I can tell you from the screen shots of Armor Fury, there will be pleanty of servers for that map pack. Espcially since "Little Birds" and "Tank Buster" will be in it. Open highway maps where we can really road kill someone at 65mph....lol. Me personally I want the "little birds" miss flying those in "Joint Operations".

Anyway you can't beat the 10USD price for expansion of a game your playing 24/7 anyway....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard