UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6653

CommandoRog wrote:

I dont feel like working tomorrow so Cant someone just start fucking ww3 and get it over with.

Then if anyone is alive they can start a new thread bitching about who won/lost/cheated/bunnyhopping/tank   whoreing/base raping during ww3.
If WWIII really starts you'll probably be shot as a traitor if you don't want to work.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6702|New York
And in the end ALL the other countries turn to us to solve the problems. read the paper, read the net, you will see a patern. Lets ask the US to do Our dirty work and take the blame. Same shit different day.

Take off the blinders folks. Its Always the same shit. Lets ask the US to do it while we look Inocent, and without sin.

Wake up and smell the BILLIONS we spend in forign countries to feed and educate people while Our OWN POOR go without medical care and food.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6770|AUS, Canberra
wasnt this thread about 9/11?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

tvmissleman wrote:

WWIII omg! * runs into bomb shelter*
meh i would rather stay in the nice blazing sun
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837
Subj:    iraq

What we are doing in Iraq is installing a Democracy, Successfully!

They voted they had a Higher Election turn out than we did in the USA  in 92 (clinton) and 2004 ( Bush )

In a land where only Tribal Male Elders Ruled, now women have the Vote.
What will that do to their System ? " Soccer Moms anyone ?"
What would this Forum sound like if Every other voice was Female,
Would we hear F*Ck You Blow them to the Stone Age in every third post still?

The WMDs were allegedly identified by many Nations and Both the Democrats and Republicans in the USA

Both parties Spoke of them and there alleged existence often

Bush Gore clinton Everyone.
israel routinly Ran Air Strikes into Bagda, Iraq in the 80s for this Very reason.
Does israel usually have Bad Intel? Or are they I pirate Rouge Nation? I think not.
We also must come to the conclusion that Actual verification of there existence
could be a Large crater in any or maybe a Few Cities on ANY European or North American Countries
If anyone gets their hands on the Right material a Bomb can be produced capable of Vast devastation.
It certainly appears We have reduced The terrorist capacity to bring War to our shores. Some people will tell you they are waiting for nicer weather.
Some people will tell you they are Waiting for a weak Waffling Masturebater. You can decide which is the more reliable but they haven't returned in 6 years.
Now they are fighting professional volunteer soldiers in their own back yards
the Fighting has gone in our favor,
they went from an Army against army
to guerilla war
to suicide bombers
to leave a bomb on the side of the road and half the time killing their own people

They know when they leave they will never get it back again. If it wasn't their Strong hold and their Training ground (we all remember the Air Liners set up on their military bases for Hijacker 101 Classes) why do they fight over it?

Why do they fight at all? If they The Iraqi people really reject Democracy and American values, All the insurgents have to do is stand down make a Lull in the Fighting so us Easily confused and mislead Americans will think we won with our False sense of superiority.
When we leave the country would be theirs because the people support them right? Its Ending for them and they know it. So they do all that they can.

You will also notice that Iraq is Centrally located. We have reduced their Communication infrastructure to near 17th century.
They must now send a Runner if they want their Communications to be secure.
They can use Phones, Cell phones, Codes on the Internet but this is truly our Domain. We can listen if we desire to at anytime and they know that.
Their people that can use these technologies with the Know how to By pas us (maybe ). Will not fall for the 72 virgins line.
They must Send a runner, Will he desire a taste of the 25 million reward instead of an Explosive vest and $500 For his Mom? Maybe.
So. They must Send a Trusted Runner Should he go thru Iraq? Will they Trust him to go through Iraq?

You must also realize that as Terrorist go Iraq was a better recruitment area they are more westernized can you imaging your Average Afghani trying to blend into the Crowd at an Airport. It is no mistake that our adversaries like to use people from the most westernized Arabic countries.
These are not Dumb people by any means. They have given us our higher mathimatics and many of our Customs,
"The handshake Is an Arab Custom i am told " They have been Kept down and in the Dark Most Iraqis were not allowed to own TV sets.
You say your leaders Lie to You and mislead our Nation, why don't you go out and blow sh*t Up? Because it is a Democracy and you can vote and elect your own or Run yourself if you choose. You have many alternate news Sources if you Distrust the single Source that seems to be Fair to both Republicans and Democrats. Its Ending for them and They know it. that's Why they went All out.

In Fairness to them, Menacam Began israel's PM Said "A Terrorist is a Patriot without an Air Force " Weather he was speaking on behalf of his Foes or Trying to Justify his own Terrorist Days Blowing up hotels I have no Idea. I would have been better not to Take Arab land without some of their consent. When their Land was taken it would have been better to leave them more than 1/10 th the Coastline or some Access to Sources of Fresh water. They have Access to the Dead sea. I have never seen it but my guess is they Named it the Dead Sea for a Good reason.
Torin
+52|6692
2008 couldn't come any sooner.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6653

Torin wrote:

2008 couldn't come any sooner.
I wouldn't be suprised if somehow he manages to get another term by changing the consitution through PATRIOT III or similar. 

BTW, what do people think about the sustainability of the current level of action?  Bush doesn't have long left before he will need to get a new debt ceiling set to continue military action.  By my calculations:

The Current Debt Ceiling is:
$ 9,000,000,000,000.00

The Outstanding Public Debt as of 08 May 2006 at 10:18:31 AM GMT is:
$ 8,360,861,002,661.01

The remaining debt before the ceiling is reached is:
$   639,138,997,339.00

The average increase per day is:
$     1,950,000,000.00

The time remaining until the ceiling is reached:
327 Days 18 Hours and 20 Minutes

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I've checked the maths a couple of times.  It relies on sustained spending at the current daily average... if spending increases the clock will tick faster.

Last edited by UnOriginalNuttah (2006-05-08 06:49:52)

Torin
+52|6692
You think the military spending is ridiculous now? Wait till Bush declares warn on Iran.

World War 3, my ass. If it was actually a world war, then this insane debt would be spread out across the world. It was the World Vs. Terrorism, we wouldn't have countries bailing out of the occupation of Iraq because terrorists kidnapped one of their reporters. This really is just the U.S.A. vs. Terrorism, with some help from the UK. If it was completed supported by the UN you -might- be able to call it a world war, but as it is now, this is just Bush's political agenda to make US companies rich, with terrorism thrown in as the catalyst. It actually makes me sick to hear people refer to this "war on terror" as world war three. Hell, with the way things are going now, it will become World War III, the world vs. the US because everyone is sick of us butting our heads in where we don't belong, enacting retarded foreign policy and making military decisions that do nothing but benefit arms manufacturers and the companies that clean up afterwards.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837
Think the military spending is ridiculous now?
Imaging if We Responded properly after the 1993 World Trade Center Attack and prevented the entire War.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
i want my job with KBR already
Torin
+52|6692
Yeah, let's whip up that time machine so we can have a real debate!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

Torin wrote:

Yeah, let's whip up that time machine so we can have a real debate!
If we are discussing Leadership and responsibility it is entirely relevant.

Its the Hand we were Dealt, we must admit who dealt it. Why we are fighting. Who we are Fighting.

We pretend we don't know who are enemies are or Why they became our enemies.

It defies logic.

Until we own up to Why we are fighting, it wont ever go away entirely.
Torin
+52|6692
So do we blame George H.W. Bush for letting the plan come to be, do we blame Bill Clinton for not following up on it "properly"?

Who is to say that the "war" in Iraq would not be happening now had we followed up on it? Maybe the situation in Iraq would have happened 8 years sooner if we had?

What we're fighting now is an ideal. We're fighting the Islamic Jihad, which has become focussed primarily on us. This is not a country, this is not a person, this is not a government, this is an ideal. This is also not a war that can be won.

Why is this war occuring? Because Christians, throughout the ages, have pushed their beliefs onto others, with little regard to anything. This is because the USA has pushed their political agenda onto whoever they want, with little regard to anything. The US has no place in the middle east, never has. However, the president and his cronies have a lot of concern with the middle east, mainly because it means a lot of money for them. Billions spent on arms and reconstruction efforts in the middle east, going into the pockets of GWB's campaign contributors, coincidentally because they are getting all the government contracts for arms and all the government contracts for rebuilding everything they destroyed with said arms.

How can we hold anyone responsible, if we aren't even allowed the privelege of seeing the information that would tell us who is responsible? Who is going to hold the president responsible? No one has yet. Who is going to hold past president's responsible? Democracy in this country has become a joke. The people are not represented. We cannot hold people responsible for their actions. The president gets away with whatever he wants to get away with. With all that he has done, he should have been impeached years ago. He never will. Nor will future presidents. In the age where intelligence rules all, and protecting intelligence is such a huge deal, government will never become transparent enough for us to know what is really going on, and who to point the finger at.

This situation, as it is now, is only going to get worse. Why? Because we let people represent us that would abuse us. We elect people that would put things into place like the Patriot Act. We elect people that would take us to war for the benefit of Haliburton. We let people take us to war for the benefit of the Carlyle group. We elect people that would turn around and spy on us, remove our civil liberties, take away our rights as citizens. We elect people that would willingly defy the constitution, and elect other people that would ignore it and not make them accountable for their actions. We, the people are responsible, for allowing this mess to happen, and not taking a stand when we could. Now it is a huge snowball, rolling down a steep hill, and it's only going to get worse.

Yes, it defies logic indeed.

It's never going away now, no matter what we do.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837
Even is we were all "Christians with a fever to Change the world in our Image "
We would be reading about Arabs in National geographic, buying their Oil happily, While they sold it to us (their biggest customer) happily. For this they don't need to like us nor would we need to like them.

The Creation of israel is what started the War. Taking their land and putting Northern European War Refugees in power there. They could clearly see our interests where Squarely aliened with jewish interests over their own. The Palestinian population has decreased dramatically. They are poor over crowded and see no future.

( right or wrong ) They see israel as a threat to their survival. They know who backs , supports, arms and aids israel finically.

Jihad Religion Vs religion to be sure has some role but this is like Saying Armies went on the Crusades to promote Christianity. It is Naive to believe they all did.

If we gave them all their land back it would almost stop on a Dime.

Exterminated them all it would abate drastically.

Neither is a desired or viable solution.

We do need to Get real. Blaming it on George W. Bush , Christians, The Carlyle Group, A shadow Government, Arab Terrorist Fanatics Or a Clash of beliefs,  is a False hood and a waste of time.

When they protested, No one listened.
When they Seized Air Liners and Returned them and the Occupants unharmed no one listened.
They became frustrated and emboldened when nothing else worked and it appeared they could strike us with impunity.

Now we are in it and the sooner we put away our private fantasies and act in a Realistic manner the better for everyone.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6690|Tampa Bay Florida

Horseman 77 wrote:

Even is we were all "Christians with a fever to Change the world in our Image "
We would be reading about Arabs in National geographic, buying their Oil happily, While they sold it to us (their biggest customer) happily. For this they don't need to like us nor would we need to like them.

The Creation of israel is what started the War. Taking their land and putting Northern European War Refugees in power there. They could clearly see our interests where Squarely aliened with jewish interests over their own. The Palestinian population has decreased dramatically. They are poor over crowded and see no future.

( right or wrong ) They see israel as a threat to their survival. They know who backs , supports, arms and aids israel finically.

Jihad Religion Vs religion to be sure has some role but this is like Saying Armies went on the Crusades to promote Christianity. It is Naive to believe they all did.

If we gave them all their land back it would almost stop on a Dime.

Exterminated them all it would abate drastically.

Neither is a desired or viable solution.

We do need to Get real. Blaming it on George W. Bush , Christians, The Carlyle Group, A shadow Government, Arab Terrorist Fanatics Or a Clash of beliefs,  is a False hood and a waste of time.

When they protested, No one listened.
When they Seized Air Liners and Returned them and the Occupants unharmed no one listened.
They became frustrated and emboldened when nothing else worked and it appeared they could strike us with impunity.

Now we are in it and the sooner we put away our private fantasies and act in a Realistic manner the better for everyone.
good post
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6702|New York

Torin wrote:

You think the military spending is ridiculous now? Wait till Bush declares warn on Iran.

World War 3, my ass. If it was actually a world war, then this insane debt would be spread out across the world. It was the World Vs. Terrorism, we wouldn't have countries bailing out of the occupation of Iraq because terrorists kidnapped one of their reporters. This really is just the U.S.A. vs. Terrorism, with some help from the UK. If it was completed supported by the UN you -might- be able to call it a world war, but as it is now, this is just Bush's political agenda to make US companies rich, with terrorism thrown in as the catalyst. It actually makes me sick to hear people refer to this "war on terror" as world war three. Hell, with the way things are going now, it will become World War III, the world vs. the US because everyone is sick of us butting our heads in where we don't belong, enacting retarded foreign policy and making military decisions that do nothing but benefit arms manufacturers and the companies that clean up afterwards.
Butting our heads where we DONT belong? WTF have you been lately? Everyone is crying for the US to step in in Sudan and make everything better, They want US to deal with IRAN because the Other countries are too frigging whipped to do it. Thay want US to deal with North Korea, WTF does everyone want? Every frigging country on the planet turns to the USA to solve there fuckin problems then throw shit at us For doing so. Name me a country that we Havent helped or sent aid to!

Oh and Whomever gave me Neg Karma, KISS MY ASS, truth hurts Dont  it!!!!
Torin
+52|6692
Oh, "people" want us to do it, so I guess that means we should.

So how again is this proof that we're not butting our heads where we don't belong? Just because some random pussy-ass nation who is scared to do anything wants us to deal with Iran, does that mean we should? No, it doesn't.

Give me 1 legitimate reason the US had for going to war in Iraq that would indicate we WEREN'T butting our head in where it didn't belong. Had the UN approved it, had the UN supported it, had the world been behind it, then the whole "WMD/terrorist training camp" excuse might be plausible, but as it stands, that wasn't the case.

Who gave us the authority to invade a soverign nation, dethrone it's leader, force a democratic government on their people, start a terrorist uprising and cause general turmoil in the entire region? Who gave us the right to butt our head's in there? Someone provided some bad intelligence on WMDs? Is that reason enough?

I really hope you don't think so.

Just because the world is crying for the US to do something, doesn't mean we have to, nor does it mean we should.

And don't give me negative karma just because you don't agree with me. This is a freaking DEBATE forum, we're not supposed to be agreeing with each other here!!

Last edited by Torin (2006-05-08 11:46:09)

herrr_smity
+156|6627|space command ur anus
ww3 omg we are all going to die, if any one comes looking for me I'm in the basement withe my gun waiting for the Russians.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837
I guess school let out...
Torin
+52|6692
On the east coast it actually just did.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
The United States basically said "Fuck you" to the UN--that gives every country in the world a right to be pissed about Iraq.  Gung-ho right wingers will then cry all day about how the USA is a victim of the rest of the worlds hatred, but then behind the scenes their doing shit that's borderlining Nazi Germany's standards.  And please don't be a tard and say "hey, we're not killing millions of jews!", you're right, we're not.  But what we are doing, (and it's being fueled by the media) is increasing nation-wide hatred and discrimination against muslims and middle-easterns, becoming more and more nationalistic, and saying anyone who doesnt agree with Bush is un-American and according to Bush, at war with the United States "You're either with us, or you're against us".  <-- VERY typical facsist/nationalistic statement.  Bush just declared war on half the world!  Isn't that great!  I mean, no shit, no wonder why they are so many insurgents.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-05-08 17:39:22)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

lowing wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

what a surprise that an attack on america would have the us saying its a world war....can i here someone say world series baseball?????
I guess you are saying attacks in Spain, Australia, Phillipines, England, South America, etc....... do not count huh??

Now can we call it a world war??
No.
Tell that to the victims and their families of all of these attacks.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

the_heart_attack wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

lowing wrote:

I guess you are saying attacks in Spain, Australia, Phillipines, England, South America, etc....... do not count huh??

Now can we call it a world war??
No.
most definantly not.

but we can call it what it was......terrorist attacks.

just becuase america invaded a country and they lied about the reasons for doing so doesnt mean its a war.

plus what does iraq have to do with 9/11 again?
So the bombings of London, Berlin, Tokyo, Stalingrad etc.......didn't count as war, it was terrorism huh?.....Do you care to share what the difference is or how the victims suffered differently?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

Spearhead wrote:

The United States basically said "Fuck you" to the UN--that gives every country in the world a right to be pissed about Iraq.  Gung-ho right wingers will then cry all day about how the USA is a victim of the rest of the worlds hatred, but then behind the scenes their doing shit that's borderlining Nazi Germany's standards.  And please don't be a tard and say "hey, we're not killing millions of jews!", you're right, we're not.  But what we are doing, (and it's being fueled by the media) is increasing nation-wide hatred and discrimination against muslims and middle-easterns, becoming more and more nationalistic, and saying anyone who doesnt agree with Bush is un-American and according to Bush, at war with the United States "You're either with us, or you're against us".  <-- VERY typical facsist/nationalistic statement.  Bush just declared war on half the world!  Isn't that great!  I mean, no shit, no wonder why they are so many insurgents.
Uhhhhhhh wasn't it Muslims and Middle Easterners who attack us?

I don't think anyone who doesn't agree with Bush is "un-American"..... I think it is un- American to NOT want to stand up and defend our country against ALL agressors who seek and plan to destroy us and our way of life. I guess 5.5 yrs is long enough to forget what watching our countrymen die on CNN was like.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

lowing wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Uhhhhhhh wasn't it Muslims and Middle Easterners who attack us?

I don't think anyone who doesn't agree with Bush is "un-American"..... I think it is un- American to NOT want to stand up and defend our country against ALL agressors who seek and plan to destroy us and our way of life. I guess 5.5 yrs is long enough to forget what watching our countrymen die on CNN was like.
The people who attacked us were EXTREMISTS, who make up much less than 5 percent of the total muslim population in the middle east.  Hating Muslims and Middle Easterns because of 9/11 would be like hating Germans because of WW1 and WW2.  You're right, we should go after those motherf*ckers who attacked us on 9/11.. I don't have a problem with our military presence in Afgahnistan at all.  I am not against the war on terrorism, I am just saying that we are approaching it the wrong way.  Instead of trying to communicate and possibly make alliances with the arab/middle east/muslim population, many Americans are just saying "Fuck these ragheads, all of them are responsible for 9/11".

You've got to understand, the hijackers, (and almost all of the insurgents) are EXTREMISTS.  All Germans were not nazi's, and all middle easterns are not responsible for 9/11.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-05-08 19:36:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard